Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel (42552 Views)

I Killed This Snake Trying To Get Into My Hostel Today / Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) / Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by dayo1984: 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
Must you kill everything you see
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by dnawah(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
profjossy2:
What kinda problem is all these snakes giving us now... We killed this snake this night at Ekiti state university and I decided to share it on nairaland...lalasticlala. ur food don come o
that is one of ur babes o!chie! Somebody is Fk snake there.
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
grin grin lala food is served
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Usually, they proceed to eat it.

It's like you guys are well fed in that school.
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Sisqoman(m): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dnt eat d snake, d person comment under me know about.
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Horlorlardaey: 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
end time snake

1 Like

Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Yinabim(f): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
may God continue to protect u pple o, cos dis snake must not catch person for corner.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by chubbygal(f): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lala............. Pls come on board
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by 0b10010011: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
Okro soup!
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by updatesflow: 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2017
Wow this snake is so big. Hope no one was hot.

Click the link below to see how Kourtney Kardashian exposes her butt to fans on her vacation trip http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/04/kourtney-kardashian-exposes-some-butt.html

Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Jxt c as dat snake jxt big. Una need cut all those bushes near those hostels ooo so as to prevent any snake incident.

Lala has done d needful. Lemme goan find my own snake

1 Like

Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Aburi001: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs***clears throat# This kind snake for student hostel? situation of the country self don tire all these snakes....no food dollar things
Formula 1-0-1 even for Animals kingdom grin
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by donnie(m): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
Isnt this about the 3rd time this partucular python is reaching FP??
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by sisisioge: 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
Haaaa! In your hostel shocked shocked shocked Dearlord!
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by AuroraB(f): 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hate snakes, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr angry
One got electrocuted trying to slide through the barbed wire on our fence gosh angry
Didn't know, could see bloody mess it made trying to wriggle the heck off sad. Idiot. This was a few inches away from my window embarassed. This happened when I was not home, I wonder how it would've been if it somehow finds it's way into sumbori's abode, idiot angry
It was sizeable, though I got to see the mf when it's almost a rot, idiot angry
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
You guys need to up your game though, awon snake hunters.

Why don't you make a video next time.

Start recording as soon as you spot the snake, before the hunt, all the way through to the actual hunt.

These pics are getting stale

1 Like

Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by ipreach: 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
What?...........

Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
Please tell me which area is this so I can come along with palm wine for barbecue grin
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
Lalasticlala food is ready bro
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by eliabah12(f): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
Food don don

Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
Zita55:
woah!!!

so huge!!! and I hate snakes
Of course you hate huge , big and long snakes
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
If you kill this specie of snake in my village, I will personally break your head.
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by opius: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chai , This bubu time self na so so snake - snake
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by johntaiwo123(m): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
ehhh

Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
So fvck what?? I am tired of bullshlt threads.
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by emvico(m): 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
LaLa Now be like

Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Naturalobserver(m): 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
Linking snakes nd lala is now getting boring.
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
snake in the hostel well I wantnto blv this is not schooling nor a school but rather a camping expedition, am sure dis is not the 1st time this student would encounter such on the premises. that's why I say most Nigerian schools are built with a mindset of prison yard model and structures in view. how be it if 2 students were bitten by dis snake, come here tori
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by metallisc(m): 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
subtlemee:
I'm very sure there's also a lion in that hostel

lady M! cool
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by pek(m): 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
That snake must not waste.
Re: See The Big Python That Was Killed In My Hostel by binsanni(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
Fmartin:
op bia, wetin una come do with the snake?
u see person they hungry you still they ask if the person they hungry..

na PEPE SOUP THING NOW.. BECAUSE AM SURE THE OP NO GREE LOSS THE CHANCE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Collides With Truck At Niger Bridge In Onitsha. Passengers Dead. Graphic Pix / Dangote Truck Crushes Vehicles On Kaduna-Abuja Road, Many Dead. Photos / Top 15 Things We Used To Do In 80's/90's We Do No More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.