Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor (1636 Views)

How To Rewind Brushless Motor (v-man Innovation) / Diesel Generator That Can Power 3phase Electric Motor. / How To Make Diy Brushless Motor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by victorigwe: 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Makeing a brushless is simple, i descover it, some people buy brushless for their rc plane but there is a way out, just follow this steps, but is will be outrunner, here i will be using an old brushed dc motor in ealy 1997, is motor can not be found now, some that still have old fan can see this type of motor and know it so let's start we have no time to wait, u can use any dc brushed to do this experiment, it really work well and can fly ur plane.
Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by EbukaHades10(m): 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
I'm not understanding. Should we roast egg?

1 Like

Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by victorigwe: 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
EbukaHades10:
I'm not understanding. Should we roast egg?

Topic change see my profile about the heli, thank you bro.
Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by victorigwe: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
step1; motor

Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by victorigwe: 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
open it

Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by victorigwe: 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by victorigwe: 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
Remove all the coill's and drill the hole so that the shaft will be moving freelly.

Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by victorigwe: 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
then recoil it .

Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by victorigwe: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
note: the body must not tuch the copper use white tape to demacate them, if u dont understamd the diagram, it's say's that copper wire will run round the ameture and tuch the brother in to 3 axies, and u will have 3 output.
Note: some brushless are base on 3, 6, 9,12,15,18 coiling connection etc, if u are coiling 3 that diagram is okay, remeber count you turing, if u are coiling 6 up and down faceing each other like + cross and the side and the opposite side , just like this star *, if u are coiling 9 it will be 3 3 3 etc
Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by victorigwe: 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
but am coiling with 10 , thats the problem, its simple the -1 in it that make it 10 coill it with 9 together and use white wire to identifile it, it will be ur signal and the ress is posetive and negetive any one can serve.

Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by victorigwe: 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
i remove the nob.

Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by victorigwe: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
i cut it close to the margnet.

Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by victorigwe: 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
install and cheak.

Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by victorigwe: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2017
The stand, there is an aluminum ball on it, on top of it add bearing and gluw it so that it will not be tiling left and light, the bearing help to hole it straight without turening.

Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by victorigwe: 7:38am On Apr 15, 2017
add wires in ur output.
Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by victorigwe: 7:55am On Apr 15, 2017
Take the ameture that you coil, add it on the bearing, or sit it upon and glue it with eposy, make sure u did not glue the turning poin on the bearing, wait for 4 min for it to get strong then you are done with this.

Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by victorigwe: 8:03am On Apr 15, 2017
here

Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by victorigwe: 8:04am On Apr 15, 2017
here.

Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by victorigwe: 9:21am On Apr 15, 2017
cover the cup, i call it cup, you are done with it, i mean finish, so add some thing in the under shaft so that it cant run out when turning.

Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by victorigwe: 9:45am On Apr 15, 2017
note: in the shaft untop of the body glue it, to make it stroung, it will move with the body.
Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by victorigwe: 9:58am On Apr 15, 2017
cool

Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by victorigwe: 10:06am On Apr 15, 2017
image problem...
Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by youngelder(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
u have an ESC to control it?

1 Like

Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by victorigwe: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
still to order but from aliexpress.com but I use mosfet homemade electronics esc to test it.
Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by victorigwe: 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
still on order from aliexpress.com but I use mosfet homemade electronics esc to test it.
If there is any innovation I will let u know
Re: how to make Brushed motor to brushless by Igwevictor by VmanStudios: 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
Click the link to Subscribe so that you will not miss any of our videos or give away, don't miss this lucky day 😇😉
https://youtube.com/@vmanstudios

(1) (Reply)

FULL DOCUMENTATION OF THE RADIO CONTROL HOMEBUILT HELICOPTER. / Made In Africa Remote Control Aircraft / The Trick Of Sitting On Nothing: A Layman's Explaination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.