Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters (19723 Views)

Impeachment: Agboola Ajayi To Sue Ondo Assembly, Police, DSS, Chief Judge / Sambo, Ex-dss Chief Aware Of My Contact With Boko Haram, Says Ndume / Buhari Suspend Chief Of Staff; DSS Chief Daura Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by sapientia(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2017
Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by reyscrub(m): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2017
ugofr:
anything Sahara reporters na lie.... lies from hell.... Nigeria is on fire, instead of talking about it, you are busy looking for scandalous report... talk about the hunger and how one man has refused to disclose how much of taxpayers money, he is spending pompously. He should resign and spend his loot.

It is a pity that you are not a Nigeria and also you can never understand truth again even if they open your blunt skull and pack fact there.

I belief that you didn't read the article all thru before you just blow nonsense from your ugly stinking Margot full mouth to call sahara fact and report a lie just because it consigns your godfather, saraki.

It has been suggested that all our leaders should be given a mass burial also I will suggested that political rotten youth who always rubbish truth and take a side with thieves politicians like saraki, daura, melaye, kyari, obasanjo, wammako etc should also be given a mass burial because they are the enemy of the country.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by fakati(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2017
Dear Mr.Saraki I don't blame you because you are born into it,illicit wealth your father have done more than all these but he was no more remember when your father used to shearing 10 naira and a wrapped eba to people in Ilorin to cajole them,remember people used to shout ole ,ole on your father's vehicle whenever he drove through Ajikobi Area your family whenever he comes from G.R.A where he resides .God is watching.

1 Like

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by chesseed: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2017
it's sad that some people will just continue to defend corruption just because they hate pmb. Nigeria is blessed with resources needed to be like China. and some people are looting away life out of the country. u lament underdevelopment and yet defend corruption without a penny in ur pocket.

This article by Sahara reporters is laden with fact, figure and real events that can be verified.

The youths are sleeping

1 Like

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by DIKEnaWAR: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2017
Obijulius:
In all this I pity the Niger Delta people.

Whose God-given wealth is stolen and distributed amongst strangers. Strangers whose regions produce nothing except looting and nepotism.

These are the types that will fight to keep one Nigeria.

Divide Nigeria today and let's see how a politician from the North or SouthWest will ever be able to loot 10 million naira.

Whenever I hear of monies looted I cast my mind back to the squalor and suffering of the Niger delta people that lay the golden egg. Can you now see why some idiots will keep shouting one Nigeria?

What does Kwara or Katsina states contribute to the national coffers for their leaders to be looting us blind like this? I blame our own people. If all the Niger delta Senators and HoR members refuse to attend plenary till we renegotiate this entity, the rest of the country shall start taking us serious. Our people are in cahoots with them. That is the big problem.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by Basic123: 11:53am On Apr 05, 2017
Buhari is clueless and not in charge.

saraki is recklessly exploiting the cluelessness.

A particular tribe will not believe in SR report.They can kill ojukwu for saraki if ojukwu is alive.
Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by Ageco(m): 11:55am On Apr 05, 2017
Why can't Sahara reporters talk about the bad state of the economy?

1 Like

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by router123(m): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Long live Sahara reporter.
Our mumu don reach.
It must stop.
Have u observed that when it come to money matter our polithievians don't remember who is ipob or zombie. Apc or pdp.
Some1 gave a matter so detailed and u say na lie.
Am still not impressed by the Vc of ABU's vadict.
Dino has pride in certificates and awards. I saw a picture of his with awards.
He claim he is working on his 7th decree yet not bold enough to apply for the 1st degree on which he is laying the other degree.
I beg our mumu suppose don do now.
Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by Masculity(m): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
ugofr:
anything Sahara reporters na lie.... lies from hell.... Nigeria is on fire, instead of talking about it, you are busy looking for scandalous report... talk about the hunger and how one man has refused to disclose how much of taxpayers money, he is spending pompously. He should resign and spend his loot.

Re: DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters by Kiakia(m): 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Realdeals:
Well done Sahara reporters, if the government fails in prosecuting them, this exposure by SR is good for references.
This Saraki must be a very corrupt individual. PMB should summarily sack all the corrupt elements in his government if he wants to be taken seriously on his fight against corruption. This Daura and Kyari appears to be undermining his effort at sanitising the country. Buhari should stop being lethargic and be decisive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara: Matawallen Gives 200 Vehicles To Security Agencies / Killings Triple In The South-East After IPOB Launched ESN - TheCable / Pandora Papers: Inside Dapo Abiodun's secret businesses & How He Broke The Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.