Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

"Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija (46204 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by PapiNigga: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2017
These lovely pre-wedding photos of Relationship doctor, Joro Olumofin and the Ex-fake housemate of the Big Brother Naija game show, Ese Eriata are going viral with a nuptial date, 12/7/2017.

Let's hope it true sha!

See more photos below...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/04/alleged-pre-wedding-photos-of-joro.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 05, 2017
Dafuq?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:05am On Apr 05, 2017
cry
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by decatalyst(m): 8:28am On Apr 05, 2017
It doesn't look pre-wedding kan kan

Rather, ItIt looked pre-fvck! grin

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by dacblogger: 8:32am On Apr 05, 2017
That ESE can fuuckk anything sha...

15 Likes

Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by Purpletee(f): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2017
Bloggers again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by Nollynude: 9:17am On Apr 05, 2017
dacblogger:

Shut the Fuuuck up, you Wey no dey Fuuuck who you help undecided

57 Likes

Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by Papiikush: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2017
Wait.....

you mean Ese is about to get married and she allowed a guys suck her boobs on big brother show?

Lol...If I talk Watin dey my mind them go ban me cheesy

But a girl that can allow another guy suck her boobs on national TV what do you think she will be doing in private!

38 Likes

Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by jerrybakermillz(m): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2017
K.. Pre-sexxx photo u mean?

Omo the guy be like who dey sell weed for jakpa road, warri...... Bros na u be dat, u still neva learn to smile even with pusssssi for ur front

4 Likes

Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by sugarbelly: 10:30am On Apr 05, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-oF-navC-5Zg/WOO52GDNURI/AAAAAAAAB-4/MAviZkcSUsMOrWkibaEvxtX-LBcwJxRtACLcB/s320/TBoss-1-Copy.jpg[/img]

meanwhile, checkout this HOT trending photos of Tboss bikini photos. SEE PHOTOS

her massive backside tho undecided

7 Likes

Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by botad(m): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2017
What will happen to the guy she breastfed in BBNaija?

2 Likes

Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by sugarbelly: 10:30am On Apr 05, 2017
cheesy
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by sirusX(m): 10:30am On Apr 05, 2017
Papiikush:
Wait you mean Ese is about to get married and she allowed a guys suck her boobs on big brother show?

Lol...If I talk Watin dey my mind them go ban me cheesy
You go fear that kain fear...and the man gallant dey watch the live action ontop TV shocked

Make I no even add the kissing festival

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by DONSMITH123(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2017
dacblogger:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by tigerclaws: 10:31am On Apr 05, 2017
grin

chaii chaii the same girl that got her titss sucked like baby's feeder cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by Britain4(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2017
Next time you smile...... She force you into it
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by Emu4life(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2017
Who b dz GBOGI?
U want to kill ursef? Ese
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by enesty77(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2017
dis one na rugged pre-wedding pix abi wetyn make i talk sef
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2017
dacblogger:

Who she Bleep? You or your bf? undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by mazizitonene(m): 10:32am On Apr 05, 2017
relationship doctor abi fitness instructor
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by speaktome(m): 10:32am On Apr 05, 2017
@Op, Is should be Dating pictures of Ese and...

Nothing makes it pre-wedding pictures nd beside July is far that anything can happen...

#MySignatureMyBusiness

Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by Papiikush: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2017
sirusX:

You go fear that kain fear...and the man gallant dey watch the live action ontop TV shocked

Chai...Ordinary whatsapp message can make someone break up with his babe not to talk of breast sucking cheesy

Imagine someone showing me the video of another Nigga sucking my wife boobs cry

1 Like

Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by princechurchill(m): 10:33am On Apr 05, 2017
Fark all Fackable just live your life but don't expect my sympathy
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by dreamangel: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2017
I wish them a happy married life if it is true.

The guy is more interested in the camera than in his fiancee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by abdulaz: 10:34am On Apr 05, 2017
ok
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by ShitHead(m): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2017
Chai...may her toto Rest In Peace. What a sad end to a pink hole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by maxiuc(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2017
Lovely sets

Where are those nairaland babes let's do it
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by sakalisis(m): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2017
Ok
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by MayflowerB(f): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2017
Nairaland is becoming a joke.
both the op and d moderator are foolish for pushing dis crap to front page without proper investigation.
this ain't no damn pre wedding pictures.
and op its 12th and 15th of April for whatever dey are gonna unveil and not July. y'all just go on IG to copy and paste whatever is there.
stop misleading people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by wildchild1: 10:39am On Apr 05, 2017
So na Joro dey nack this babe hmmmmmmmmmm grin

Check my signature for your football jerseys
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by rollUP(m): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2017
Joro Don see big Bobbie so him wan die there
Re: "Pre-Wedding" Photos Of Joro Olumofin & Ese Of BBNaija by fergie001: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2017
ShitHead:
Chai...may her toto Rest In Peace. What a sad end to a pink hole.
But talk true,who u think say go wound each other?look ESE mouth,look her back,
Imagine cowbell,(sorry cowgirl),
Work yaff finish

****runs outta thread,straight to Cathedral****

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Sex Should Be After Marriage / Some Men Need To Think / I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.