Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:04 PM

Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. (7589 Views)

Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. / Please Someone Shuld Help Me Interpret This Persistent Dream. / Please HELP ME INTERPRET Matt 10:34 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by chukwudi3(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
SirJeffry:
I will try to be as precise as I can. It is night here now but I find it hard to sleep because of the dream I had previous night.

I saw my uncle's wife in my dream cutting down a tree, calling my name, saying I will die. In Igbo, that tree is called ogirisi tree, it's a small tree and I remember seeing my grand father used it for his traditional stuffs.

This woman is not fettish as far as i know and I dont have issues with her, in fact we haven't seen for almost 5yrs now.

As I saw and overheard that, I immediately pounced on her(that's my training, attack a threat to my life viciously) and nearly killed her before she ran into her neighbor's home.

The neighbor, a woman who i couldnt remember joined her in challenging me with their juju and I woke up.

My mind tells me something is going on but I discussed with my mum who told me she would pray about it.

Does anyone have an idea on this? Serious minded people please, no jokes.
cc: Tayejiboluwa

u don't need any explanation to dis cos u already knw wat's up. BT no need to panic cos God shows things to those he love nd for it nt to happen.No need to panic. Just read ur Bible at night nd pray abt it for like 3night, it will settle the matter. God just showed you smthin according to jer 33:3
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by pastorsmiling(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
Hello Bro,
The Lord is merciful unto you that is why he reveal this misery to you.
My bro, there is a certain thing that work against your family from fourth generation and God does not want your generation to suffer this that is why everyone you saw in your dream are family members most like your past generation worship idols, may be now your own generation is close to God and God is reminding you that you should not be tide to them so that you dont end up like them.
The woman may not necessarily be the one that we carry out such act but the dermon are angry i pray you will not die untimely in Jesus name.
You can fast for 3days and read Psalms 35, 45 and 91.
The Lord will see you through in Jesus name.
REMEMBER IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL YOU TAKE OVER.
Shalom.
SirJeffry:
I will try to be as precise as I can. It is night here now but I find it hard to sleep because of the dream I had previous night.

I saw my uncle's wife in my dream cutting down a tree, calling my name, saying I will die. In Igbo, that tree is called ogirisi tree, it's a small tree and I remember seeing my grand father used it for his traditional stuffs.

This woman is not fettish as far as i know and I dont have issues with her, in fact we haven't seen for almost 5yrs now.

As I saw and overheard that, I immediately pounced on her(that's my training, attack a threat to my life viciously) and nearly killed her before she ran into her neighbor's home.

The neighbor, a woman who i couldnt remember joined her in challenging me with their juju and I woke up.

My mind tells me something is going on but I discussed with my mum who told me she would pray about it.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Nedsnow(m): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
Do you know what brother?
The lord loves you.
God always show us things in our dream when the battle has been won already. He showed u so you can just pray and seal your victory. What is good needs prayer and so is what is bad. God showed you that dream so you can know how much he loves and cares​ for you. Be careful and always pray. The lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by VictorEkwere: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
SirJeffry:

here is what it means, Close enemy are at work to bring down the family glory which their focus is on the source because when the source of glory is cut off the glory disappear.there is victory since they could not cut off d tree immediately but u hv to stop them before they stop u be prayerful victory will be yours at last but remember this attack is on the source of family glory which i dont knw if u are the one but only u can tell.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Aigbehis(m): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
1) The tree represents you in the land of the spirit where you have been dedicated to
2) Your uncle's wife represents ancestral demons in your family
3) The pronouncement is the intention of the demons on tour life.
4) The woman she ran to meet is a fellow demon or evil family member to complement her powers and reinforment
5) Your beating her shows you are strong in the spirit
6) your not being able to kill her shows that you have to fortify yourself spiritually to fight the battke God has just revealed to you.
7) Note that in reality, your uncle's wife 'may' just be innocent. She may represent a family member who musy have had a close ties with demons.

How you can come out of this
1) Surrender your life to God (stay away from all kinds of sexual sins because is a defence line destroyer)
2) Contact a pastor that will constantly watch your back and keep counceling you
3) Engage in prayers to separate you from any evil blood link
4) pray against family altars and strong man.
Note: The prayer book Power Must Change Hands by Olukoya of MFM will be helpful.
5) Always use Bible verses while you pray.
Pls, don't play with that revelation. Is very clear even to a little child that you need to break a yoke.

You are not in this alone. So many are fighting famiky and ancestral demons/strongman.

I wish you successful deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by kolawole247: 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Every dream has a meaning it's might be from God, Devil or your imagination . The dream you dreamt most not be taking with levity .check your village I believe a particular tree is planted when a child is born you might not be aware of this but is common in some families and
The person that want to uproot the tree might be your aunt or not . They uses someone else face in other to confuse people when attacking people spiritually. This is the way out .
1. God want u to see what is about to happen
2. Fast and pray very hard and tell God to uproot any tree planted on your behalf from your fathers house
3. Pray that every gathering of the wickedness planning to cut you short to be scattered
4. You shall not due but live to fulfil your purpose on earth .
5. Remember don't take any dream for granted everydream has a meaning .

The prayers should be done when evil happen that is in the midnight

Please STOP them before they stop you .
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by akeemola22: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
according to your dream, the tree signifies ancestral image fighting against your success,d woman is just an apparition to denote the powers and d friend dat help d woman are d accomplice dat you are meant to fight spiritually. what you need to do is to fortify yourself with d blood of Jesus with your family,u don't have to go and cut any tree but fast and pray then God will fight d battle for you. Note d women in your dream are witch and wizard just an apparition. use psalms during d fasting and prayer.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by africanusvu(m): 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
If Ogiris is involvd.then.be rest assured notin il wil hapen to u so far u hav in no way past.present or in future wronged any one aroun her.ogiris stand for ofor na ogu [justice and pure hearth]and dnt just apear in a dream for notin.search ur hearth.av u wrongd anyone.ar u standing on d right of an innocent even where u nw live.if yes.cal and make peace.else.ogiris bukwa ajo arusi.bt if u avnt.get any ogiris leave or tree alive near u and express ur inocence[i ju ogu] standing bare feeted on d day ur vilage market holds
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
profhezekiah:
Actually let me start by saying it was nt the work of the person U saw, it is d work of some 1 dat wants to create division between U and her, the small Tree U saw is actually something that makes U happy that has started growing,they want to kill ur happiness nt you, soak ur self in prayer,the heart is wicked who can know it.
i hope your kids do not watch as much Nollywood movies as you do... they deserve knowledge nd intelligence
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nigeman:
This dream has to do with your foundation.

The women you saw in the dream are not the real people in the spiritual realm.

There is a foundational power in your family that is demanding for your death and one needs to know,
how old was your father when he died? and do people get to advance age before they died in your family?

You need a serious deliverance to break the foundational power in your family.

Please pray and fast to break any power from you father's house demanding for your death.

It is well with you in Jesus name.

Now this is the true interpretation of the dream so no need for me to comment too much. But i must add sumthing, so i will speak with the opdirectly.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
SirJeffry:
Amen bro. My only regret is that she escaped from my anger and grip in the dream.

Now, this interpreation is true and can be trusted. The dream is true and should not be handled carelessly, ever wonder why a woman would attack a tree and then itturns into a vicious attack against your life.? First you need to know tree cutting impliesspiritually death, and it's 100% clearwhat you saw someone is trying to kill you, not for your presence but for your future, ( in one sense, since it was a grown tree), secondly why should a tree be attacked and that attack affect you personally? Your life has been tied to that altar aka tree by even your grand pa, so first this is not a three days prayer and fasting thing, you need a good deliverance church, the root of your entire family has to be pulled off the tree, if fire like after this let the tree burn to ashes you won't be affected, so first speak with a deliverance minister like myself and share the concerns i rasied, your foundation has to be moved from traditional altarsthrough serious intercession, then implant yourself into Christ, don't ignore it, there are still connetions between you and that tree ( since you even mentioned you know the tree physically).. so go uproot yourself spiritually my brother.. Very crucial. i've seen too many xtians born again, died in the past 5 yearsbecause they ignored these gsigns, make the first move and may the Lord grant you victory. Shalom
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Franky826: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
luvmijeje:

How do you know that I confused him? Please stop projecting your state of confusion on others.

@luvmijeje according to your analysis 1.the two ladies are allegories of evil spirit
2. He should go with a spiritually more potent person to uproot the said tree which is the centre of the dream.

now op said in the dream the lady was cutting the 'evil tree' and calling his name to die before he launched out and attacked her. The lady being an allegory of evil spirit is fighting and attempting to annhiliate another evil? Thought they work in sync? Bible cites a house divided against itself shall fall.

Am not confused. but maybe your incoherent thesis raised the dust more and it clouded my eyes.
am pretty sure it did same for op. grin
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by profhezekiah: 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Well for ur information I don't watch nollywood movie but I expect U to empty ur cup of bitterness and get understanding before U comment. Peace
yemimajid:
i hope your kids do not watch as much Nollywood movies as you do... they deserve knowledge nd intelligence
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by luvmijeje(f): 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Franky826:

@luvmijeje according to your analysis 1.the two ladies are allegories of evil spirit
2. He should go with a spiritually more potent person to uproot the said tree which is the centre of the dream.

now op said in the dream the lady was cutting the 'evil tree' and calling his name to die before he launched out and attacked her. The lady being an allegory of evil spirit is fighting and attempting to annhiliate another evil? Thought they work in sync? Bible cites a house divided against itself shall fall.

Am not confused. but maybe your incoherent thesis raised the dust more and it clouded my eyes.
am pretty sure it did same for op. grin

It surely clouded your eyes. I'm not supposed to be explaining spiritual things with you because I'm guessing you probably don't believe in it. But I'll make an exception but I won't go spiritual with you.

The woman was cutting the tree and calling his name to die. And he came out attacking the woman.

Definitely he's not the tree. So why is the woman cutting the tree and calling on him to die if he's not the tree? Why did he feel threaten if he's not the tree?

Remembered I never the tree is evil. I said there's a demon behind the tree.

Let me stop there because I'm about to move into the realm of spirituality which you won't understand.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Maybe you watched AFRICAN MAGIC before you slept.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Franky826: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
luvmijeje:

It surely clouded your eyes. I'm not supposed to be explaining spiritual things with you because I'm guessing you probably don't believe in it. But I'll make an exception but I won't go spiritual with you.

The woman was cutting the tree and calling his name to die. And he came out attacking the woman.

Definitely he's not the tree. So why is the woman cutting the tree and calling on him to die if he's not the tree? Why did he feel threaten if he's not the tree?

Remembered I never the tree is evil. I said there's a demon behind the tree.

Let me stop there because I'm about to move into the realm of spirituality which you won't understand.

1.if there is a demon behind the tree, the tree also is an allegory according to you?
2. He felt threatened cos he was the tree?
same tree that should be uprooted?

well it's like pulling a gun and shooting your own foot twice. grin

it's all mumbled up and incoherent, your thesis up there I mean.

you kept repeating you going spiritual as if it's a threat(I hope not) at trying to clear up cache of confusion.

well if you go metaphysical or otherwise all I seek is you help op and my humble self clear things up.

By the way spiritual is a generic name which one are you talking about
Anyway I would fancy hearing/experiencing it grin

I know who I am wink
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by NoWorries7(m): 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Leave that woman alone. Someone is trying to plant a seed of confusion in your family. By using that weak woman's Image to Frighten you. It wasn't even an attack ...
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by luvmijeje(f): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
Franky826:

1.if there is a demon behind the tree, the tree also is an allegory according to you?
2. He felt threatened cos he was the tree?
same tree that should be uprooted?

well it's like pulling a gun and shooting your own foot twice. grin

it's all mumbled up and incoherent, your thesis up there I mean.

you kept repeating you going spiritual as if it's a threat(I hope not) at trying to clear up cache of confusion.

well if you go metaphysical or otherwise all I seek is you help op and my humble self clear things up.

By the way spiritual is a generic name which one are you talking about
Anyway I would fancy hearing/experiencing it grin

I know who I am wink

I'll end this discussion with my question to you. If a tree is burnt down to ashes will you be able to cut it?

By the way I said the tree must be burn down with the fire of God which I know your carnal mind will equate as the physical fire the way you have equated a tree to a physical tree.

Bros, please this is beyond your reasoning. Bye.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2017
profhezekiah:
Well for ur information I don't watch nollywood movie but I expect U to empty ur cup of bitterness and get understanding before U comment. Peace
Well I'm damn sure your ideas aren't from a book kids should read...
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by enshy: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
alignacademy:

Yes, there are manipulations with the ultimate aim of getting you into confusion and FEAR.

Remember: your mind is the battleground. If evil forces can get you into living in fear, they've made a strong inroad into your life.

Like @enshy suggested, get closer to GOD by knowing who you are in Christ and living by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Victory is yours in Christ. Greater is He in you than he in the world and if GOD be for you and in you, who can be against you?
SirJeffry, this response is concise and precise.
Thanks alignacademy.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Franky826: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
luvmijeje:

I'll end this discussion with my question to you. If a tree is burnt down to ashes will you be able to cut it?

By the way I said the tree must be burn down with the fire of God which I know your carnal mind will equate as the physical fire the way you have equated a tree to a physical tree.

Bros, please this is beyond your reasoning. Bye.

Aunty luvmijeje thank you for taking things personal. sorry didn't mean to irk you grin .

1. Now to your question. am sure you realise(as an elite you are) spiritual battles are not fought with physical Arsenals. 2cor10;4. though the effect can be manifest in the physical. if a tree is burnt down spiritually​(fire of God) it can still have it's physical presence but it's essence is dead, completely useless!.
2. if this tree been torched spiritually( according to you) has it not lost it's essence and become useless?

'on the day you eat of this fruit, you shall surely die' this is God to Adam. Adam live 936 years before physical death though dead spiritually.

The Bible uses allegory many a times.

in the book of Daniel and most prophets they used allegories. Daniel referred to Alexander the great as a mighty tree (Amplified version).

Jesus spoke in parables and allegories. at a time he said. 'destroy this temple and I will rebuild it in 3 days' Am sure you know what he meant.

Am not reproving you to come to the consciousness of your​ little misinterpretation , but you see it's unwise to judge a book by it's cover.

Am not an atheist, freethinker, or a religious chap. I love learning and understanding or don't you?
I know who I am wink
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Jusipiy: 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
Earn cool and easy money within two weeks
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Bahddo(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2017
Fear cuts deeper than a sword. How can one believe that God is good, loving, and almighty, yet cower at the unknown like an abandoned orphan child?

Where is your faith? Pray and forget about it.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by navizo: 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
nawa....

Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
may ur enemy not cut short ur destiny.Ur light shall not be put off.ur expectations shall not be cut short IJN. U need to move closer to God . observe 3 days dry fasting. U are an overcomer
your Monica and your advice are contrary. You need help

1 Like

Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by ipobarecriminals: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
angry sad
eosigwe:
your Monica and your advice are contrary. You need help
undecidedu need deliverance. IPOBARECRIMINALS.GO JUMP IF U DEY VEX
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by luvmijeje(f): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
Franky826:

Aunty luvmijeje thank you for taking things personal. sorry didn't mean to irk you grin .

1. Now to your question. am sure you realise(as an elite you are) spiritual battles are not fought with physical Arsenals. 2cor10;4. though the effect can be manifest in the physical. if a tree is burnt down spiritually​(fire of God) it can still have it's physical presence but it's essence is dead, completely useless!.
2. if this tree been torched spiritually( according to you) has it not lost it's essence and become useless?

'on the day you eat of this fruit, you shall surely die' this is God to Adam. Adam live 936 years before physical death though dead spiritually.

The Bible uses allegory many a times.

in the book of Daniel and most prophets they used allegories. Daniel referred to Alexander the great as a mighty tree (Amplified version).

Jesus spoke in parables and allegories. at a time he said. 'destroy this temple and I will rebuild it in 3 days' Am sure you know what he meant.

Am not reproving you to come to the consciousness of your​ little misinterpretation , but you see it's unwise to judge a book by it's cover.

Am not an atheist, freethinker, or a religious chap. I love learning and understanding or don't you?
I know who I am wink

I'm not irked. I've just come into the realization that's not everything you argued with people.

The bolded was my advice to the OP. The tree signify a convenant between him and the power of the darkness. It signify a hold the the spiritual host of wickedness have over him.

For him to have a victory, I was led to tell him, he has to go there physically and burn it down with the fire of God . But he can't do it because he's not spiritually strong and I'm 100% sure the OP know what I'm saying.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
First of all, I'm not afraid of the dream. Yes my dad died prematurely. He became sick after going down to the village to inspect his new house, they said he walked into a poison or so, I was a kid.

I once had a related dream and someone advised we took live animal to church as an offering which we did. That was long time when I was still home.

About my dreams, whenever I dream about someone dying, surely death will occur but not the person I saw. I usually predict how close the dead person will be to me by my participation during the funeral in my dream.

Spiritually, I must admit that I am not strong but I will improve.
I will try to pm all the spiritually strong men I read their comments. Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by Franky826: 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
luvmijeje:

I'm not irked. I've just come into the realization that's not everything you argued with people.

The bolded was my advice to the OP. The tree signify a convenant between him and the power of the darkness. It signify a hold the the spiritual host of wickedness have over him.

For him to have a victory, I was led to tell him, he has to go there physically and burn it down with the fire of God . But he can't do it because he's not spiritually strong and I'm 100% sure the OP know what I'm saying.

hmmmmm this ain't even cyphers or strange Roman calligraphy. I still see a mole(s) staring at my face and my hands are itchy but nah. I'll let it slide.

have seen your rebuttal threads nice work there wink

Thanks for your time. wink

cc luvmijeje
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by elizabethwilk58: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
There are a lot of dreams, but then there is reality smiley this photo will show you all:
http://view-instagram.com/pic/avvwrites/1486324876263325003_4832825634
Re: Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. by frank317: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
luvmijeje:
Bros, that dream is a revelation and it centered on that tree.
The woman you saw in that dream signify demon. To re-emphasize, she is not a demon o.

Bros urgently take people who are spiritually strong preferably your pastor and pull that tree down with the fire of God. Do not delay. Preferably go and see your pastor today.

You were not able to kill the woman because you are not spiritually strong enough to face them. Don't go alone o and the woman is not a demon. She and her friend signify the demons behind the tree.

What if God was just playing prank on him... I mean April fool things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prayer On Behalf Of The Church And Christians In Nigeria / The 5-F Pillars Of A Heavenly Minded Christian / Nigerian Anglican Opposes British Govt. on the Selection of Bishop of Canterbury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.