Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

P-square vs Styl-Plus - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-square vs Styl-Plus (17878 Views)

P-square Vs Michael Jacking Pic / P-square Vs. D'banj / "Imagine That" By Styl-Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by icingbaby(f): 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2006
@ocho now i'm happy, but i still know that styl-plus is the best. i have never heard p-square.
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by Michaela(f): 12:12am On Jan 02, 2006
First of all: HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!! Best wishes from Germany!!!!
Well, icingbaby, you should hear P-Square's music... OK Then you will know that these guys are the bomb!!!!
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by ocho(f): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2006
@Michaela : you sure did get that right wink
@icing:i'll try and hook you up with their songs ok girl kiss
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by icingbaby(f): 2:34am On Jan 03, 2006
@och ok gurl but i will still think styl-plus is the best, you know why. kiss

@michaela happy new year to you too. kiss
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by ocho(f): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2006
awwww, i sure do. you go girl kiss hope you're taking care of my inlaw  wink kiss no cursing ok girl  kiss
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by icingbaby(f): 1:01am On Jan 04, 2006
that my new year goal, not to curse no more, and he's helping me.
and he's the one taking care of me. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by ocho(f): 5:03am On Jan 04, 2006
see, people come into our lives for a reason. Good to know that! kiss
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by lovelyS(m): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2006
Hey My people!
Actually the two group r great but i love and i will always love P-square.they r cute i mean cute...........ppppppppppp square ride on................................
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by Advin(m): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2006
@lovely S: you are absolutely right, I am right behind you.
P-sqaure is by far better than syl-plus. their impact had been felt last year than that of styl-plus.
I even think that if 2face does not buckle up and do something, he may be over-ridden by P-square

Are you new here?
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by mbanefo: 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2006
TALK OF CLASS.... STYL-PLUS
TALK OF RAZ..... P-SQUARE

STYL-PLUS ROCK, P-SQUARE IS OKAY
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by badman(m): 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2006
both styl plus and p2 are good but i wud pick p2 cos they hjave come a long way and their songs are tapping
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by komo007: 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2006
Well Styl-plus..hmmmmmm..they are good.. but nutin compared to the twins.. u gotta hear them on stage.. they've got it all.. Rap, R&B, hip hop.. they RRRRRRRRRRRRROCK.. even Tu-face has got to watch out or else his No-1 seat is gonna be dragged off his ass ( undecided isn't that happening already... grin)..well the styl-plus guys are good .. but P-square's got it all ..
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by snazzydawn(f): 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2006
psquare really have stage presence,they sure know how to carry you along!!!but stylplus?duuuhhh!!!they are tooooo standoffish!!!!
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by abbeymum(m): 4:26am On Feb 03, 2006
mbanefo:

TALK OF CLASS.... STYL-PLUS
TALK OF RAZ..... P-SQUARE

STYL-PLUS ROCK, P-SQUARE IS OKAY

Good Point cool
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by yemmydavid(m): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2006
i would say the two groups are good and i like dem. styl plus is good with love songs while psquare are good with the party stuff.
i would personally go wit P SQUARE
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by badman(m): 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2006
p- square rules!how can you say p-square are raz seems u dont know anything about them though styl plus are not bad but p-square are the best
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by snazzydawn(f): 12:27am On Feb 06, 2006
P-P-P-PSQUARE PSQUARE,we back again,this time....
we taje it to the left,to the right....................
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by sweetpea(f): 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2006
They are both ok,can't choose,if they coming for a concert on same day,iI would go for one them spend some time and go to the other too.
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by olat(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2006
@snazzydown
You caused the problem. You did not give yardsticks for judging the two groups. Is it lyricks, dances, charisma etc.
Until u give us ur benchmark, STYL PLUS rules, please check out our wesbite: http://www.styl-plus.com/. Yes, its the best in Nigeria, u can even get to download some our songs-not only the lyrics.
Check the group they r quite organised, decent young nigerians, and above all they 're doing it all by themselves.
One million *gbosa* 4 'Styl Plus' crew,
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by Hotstepper(f): 6:17am On Feb 28, 2006
i like dem both but i would go 2 psquare's dem concert if they r da same day tongue
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by BarBiEDoL: 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2006
Styl Plus ani dai, Nxt question grin
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by sweets(f): 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2006
Styl plus anyday!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by LO: 12:30pm On May 01, 2006
Styl Plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Say the three of us (My friends and I) - P Sqaures music WOULD sound tapping because all their songs are based on old songs - they copy artists such as Usher, The Fugees - they ARE NOT original! BUT their music still sounds good so props to them - ALL of Styl Plus' songs are good and ORIGINAL!!! They are the BEST!!! In addition, THEY are representing Nigeria AND Africa and we're just waiting for them to get their award for international reconginition - Styl Plus all the way *and we don't even know them!!!*
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by diddy4(m): 4:44pm On May 02, 2006
i love em both but p square is where am heading to. bizzy body, e don happen
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by Queen1(f): 11:32am On May 11, 2006
no fussing about it styl-plus here i come! who is talking about p-squared there?
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by lovelyS(m): 12:06pm On May 11, 2006
They ar both Hot . . I love them Both. . .I mean i love Style-P2
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by Snoop001(m): 7:57am On May 12, 2006
What are u comparing, P P P P P SQUARE P SQUARE OR STYL-PLUS. P SQUARE ARE THE BOMB ANYTIME ANYDAY. WHY WE U GUYS BE COMPARING BOTH OF THEM, EVEN A NEW BORN BABY WE TELL U IS P SQUARE. MY GRAND MOTHER KNOW P SQUARE BUT SHE HAS NEVER HEARD OF STYL PLUS because THEY ARE NOT HOT
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by Snoop001(m): 7:59am On May 12, 2006
What are u comparing, P P P P P SQUARE P SQUARE OR STYL-PLUS. P SQUARE ARE THE BOMB ANYTIME ANYDAY. WHY ARE U GUYS BE COMPARING BOTH OF THEM, EVEN A NEW BORN BABY WE TELL U IS P SQUARE. MY GRAND MOTHER KNOW P SQUARE BUT SHE HAS NEVER HEARD OF STYL PLUS because THEY ARE NOT HOT. OMO NA P SQUARE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by gbengaijot(m): 8:21am On May 12, 2006
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by deniece(f): 10:11pm On May 16, 2006
wat iz da website 4 Styl-Plus

Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by mayo1: 1:38pm On May 19, 2006
styl-plus is better than p-square anytime anyday
how about that
Re: P-square vs Styl-Plus by sweets(f): 5:45pm On May 19, 2006
www.styl-plus.com
as usual styl-plus are HOT!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" / Mr Shaa Ft. Bobrisky - Barbie (Video) / Timaya - Sexy Ladies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.