Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,803 members, 7,806,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally (41816 Views)

Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC / BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking / The Moment Efe Was Declared Winner Of BBNaija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by MJBOLT: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
how did you know??
Help me with cardgrin
Tboss must win

professorchuks:

Bros hv u eating? Pls tk care of ursef u hear!
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by nairaman66(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
This is the height of joblessness in the land!
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by nairaman66(m): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
[quote author=Divay22 post=55286568]He don win be that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

EFE for the money
EFE for the money

Base on logistic for the money

This one na Airport road o grin grin[/quote

Nope! Water Resources Rd, they are coming from Enerhen Junction through Urhobo College! They are exactly at former 7Up!! By former Deluxe Night Club, now Club Edge!! grin
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by LOGDAN(m): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
Divay22:
He don win be that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

EFE for the money
EFE for the money

Base on logistic for the money

Babe how you take know say na airport Road? Is like you day close to the street abi?

This one na Airport road o grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Alphyno: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
This BBNaija of a thing is turning in to something else
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by geekybabe(f): 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
25 million don finish even b4 arrival. embarassed
Is this a political campaign

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by loifez(f): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
KAYD007:

how many times is one allowed to send sms to vote?

As many times as your credit allows
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by nigozom: 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
Efe for the money

Get the best web solution

check my signature for contact details

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Verami(f): 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Idleness
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by methodyk: 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2017
Zane2point4:
One lousy grl dey big broda house the fantazise on how she go carry the money with her fellow housemate go trip abroad
Whatever happens to investment shaa
Thas why women are only good when it comes to spending.
Dont worry na for dream you go go the journey.
Wetin Efe wan do with the money? Don't tell me na that him dry Rap he wan promote.grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Bahddo(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2017
I hate how I'm seeing BBNaija everywhere. This is a nation without adequate electricity generation and supply, a nation choking under bad economic policies. Yet the youth have time to campaign for trivialities.

Is Nigeria cursed? sad

God forbid say I use my one naira vote any body for that useless show.
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Quinn22(f): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
Na wa oh! Is Efe going to be president of Nigeria or what?
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by chuks34(m): 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
henrydadon:
things like this annoy me i swear

i see nigerians are the main architect of our own misfortune as a country.

what kind of misplaced priorities are this..am ashamed right now..

it a tv show for christ sake..

this same tv show is organized in other countries and it not celebrated or taken seriously like this...

what the hell is wrong with nigerian youth?

i have to leave this country.

me too is shaming for their behavior embarassed
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by chuks34(m): 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
meanwhile

Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home with shi shi...
Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
#PrayerPoint
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya Everybody begin to pray.
#copied#
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by obataokenwa(m): 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
brainpulse:
Honestly this is nonsense and not funny anymore. The youths in this society have misplaced priority, they have lost it and no vision on sight. This generation has a very long way to go. Their productive years is been wasted while the need to be build a future is left out for irrelevant things

Ecc 7:16 Be not righteous over much; neither make thyself over wise: why shouldest thou destroy thyself?
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by akoko11: 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
BruzMoney:
lol, this thing is so annoying mehn

Why wouldn't it be annoying when the rally is not for ur candidate? We know ur type. I am not saying this bcoz I am a fan of Efe, I don't even watch bbn, not even once.
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by ptolemy247(m): 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
How I wish these idle people could come out like this on an election day to decide their future.

Nigerians serious about a mediocre TV show

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by bedford101(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
lofty900:
If only those youths are gainfully employed, this rubbish won't be happening. God help this nation
you call it rubish, they are his family members and friends....#h8tersgoboilbeans
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by bedford101(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
ptolemy247:
How I wish these idle people could come out like this on an election day to decide their future.

Nigerians serious about a mediocre TV show
all the ones they have been deciding where's the end product?
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Lloydfather(m): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
Warri ko Warri ni, the same efe big brother give an opportunity to campaign for the suffering of his people in one of their weekly task the mumu choose to campaign for bore hole drinking water of jos people instead of campaigning about ogoni oil split, how oil split have left his people without portable water.
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by DesireInnerWear(f): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
CrowdFunding Nigeria is the next big thing.

Whatsapps me on 08057318900

Let's create 3000 new businesses.
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Team Tboss o, I can't wait to laugh out my bladder when Efe loses after all the hype.
life will still go on
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by mrLhanray(m): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
nawa o, water Don pass garri. see campaign...
by the end of the show/programme, Bbn organisers would have spent only 10% or 20% of its total income including feeding and other expenses from day one. the viewers are the ones paying for everything. misplaced priorities. we have so many issues to campaign on in this country.
they are all Nigerians, and it's just a game. Let's those who watch the show vote for whoever they like, not forcing them on people like this.
I tire for this country. you will buy fuel to power ur generator, pay your dstv/gotv subscription and later vote massively with ur own money... issorait
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by MONITZ: 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
lofty900:
If only those youths are gainfully employed, this rubbish won't be happening. God help this nation

I am telling u, wat is the essence of the show and Wat does it teach? Hmm, Nigerians and bandwagon attitude....

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by ptolemy247(m): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
bedford101:
all the ones they have been deciding where's the end product?

So what is the end product of this one?
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Kobicove(m): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
People actually have the time to do this? undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by MarkGeraldo(m): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
Poor man will join in the rally, at the end, Efe wins and gets away with money, then the poor folk realises how poorer he has reached

grin
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by Temptee101(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
If only this can escalate to "rally for good governance" but no we are too daft for such. This is a wake up call for the few sensible Nigerian youths to know that the majority of Nigerian youths today have no direction. Indeed leaders of tomorrow.

I weep for this generation
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally by luminouz(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
brainpulse:
Honestly this is nonsense and not funny anymore. The youths in this society have misplaced priority, they have lost it and no vision on sight. This generation has a very long way to go. Their productive years is been wasted while the need to be build a future is left out for irrelevant things

I was very angry when i opened this thread but ur comment made me realise I am still sane n people like u can still reason well..... Can u imagine this BBN bullshiiiit? Y are d youths so senseless? Instead of demanding for ur rights from d leaders.. Good education..governance...infrastructure... Job... All they seem concerned about is 25m that will not even transform their lives! 11 m fools voted last week bro...just imagine 11m youths marching to Aso Rock n Senate chambers to press for real changes in how d country is run! Now I know y d politicians in dis country feel free to loot...coz they know no retribution will ever come!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) / BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Esther As A Little Girl / ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.