Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,969 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" (44854 Views)

German Man Pays £6,000 To Have His Ears Removed So His Head Looks Like A Skull / Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road / Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by Carter4luv(m): 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2017
So they can't differentiate criminals. Am very happy cuz one day a politician son will drove round port Harcourt with tatooes all over is body. Let's watch and see what will happen.
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by Jerry2i(m): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That's a big lie

The Army or Police don't give a fucck if you're tatted like Lil Wayne or Wizkhalifa

The police or Army didn't disturb people when tattoos where considered as a taboo in the 90's and early 2000, why would they give a fucck now that lawyers, Bank Managers, CEO, Army guys, Doctors all have tattoos in Nigeria

She's just naturally dumb

Why would someone tell you that there's a new law in Rivers state that bans tattoos and you decide to pay them 10k, it's just like saying that there's a law that bans wearing clothes in Rivers state

We can't take a girl who writes lives in Nigeria as "leave in Nigeria"

Ignorant lying girls
oga argue what you are sure of.
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by kullozone(m): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Is anyone in my family tatted ?? Many of them, what do they do for a living ?? They're doctors and engineers

40% of the Nigerian population ?? Yes, where do you live ?? Under the rocks ??

This mumu is just arguing blindly. You don't even make use of your common sense... Why?
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by Bizibi(m): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Another lie

In the south south, many of them wear dreads and earrings and also are cult members

They control the military and police force
in the military and police?
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by Chidonc(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That's a big lie

The Army or Police don't give a fucck if you're tatted like Lil Wayne or Wizkhalifa

The police or Army didn't disturb people when tattoos where considered as a taboo in the 90's and early 2000, why would they give a fucck now that lawyers, Bank Managers, CEO, Army guys, Doctors all have tattoos in Nigeria

She's just naturally dumb

Why would someone tell you that there's a new law in Rivers state that bans tattoos and you decide to pay them 10k, it's just like saying that there's a law that bans wearing clothes in Rivers state

We can't take a girl who writes lives in Nigeria as "leave in Nigeria"

Ignorant lying girls
bro I would have agreed with what you said but one of my own boss, this is not a story, burned off the tattoo on his arm with hot iron after an encounter with police while travelling tru benue, he had to give them 5K before they let him go.
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by tk4rd: 4:05am On Apr 06, 2017
OldBeer:
Stop posting this dry rubbish on every page.
What is this one saying.??
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by Makz: 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
teebillz:
That is what you get when people join the military to escape poverty or to cover up their low self esteem. With the exception of a few true soldiers and patriots, the only thing most have going for them is being in the military. They are so bitter and uneducated that they don't know the role of a soldier in society.

walai, I give you a 9
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by Makz: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Shut up
40% of the Nigerian population are tatted
Now one is disturbing them or harassing them

shhhh! Now you SHUT UP.
Re: Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" by mrikenna002: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2017
the best way to solve your financial problem, see details below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos) / Iniobong Okon, Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) / Manual Clipper: How Many Nairalanders Used This? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.