Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily (16466 Views)

Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' / Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by bababodmas(m): 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
guys... a friend needs to decide on a 60k job. he would spend nothing less than 500 or slightly higher daily on transport expenses and maybe food too..... there is no way to get side change from elsewhere oooo...just the 60k... but there's enough learning experience for him.
mods please take this to the right space abeg.
thanks
Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
Its no big deal,If thats the only job available for him then he should go for it @ least its would provide him the experience needed for a much better job.I currently earn 50k and spend nothing less than 600 on tf not to talk of feeding but its my first job and i need the experience. I know people that we graduated together some are earning 18,25,26 and so on and i also know someone whose first job is a 150,000. My opinion is he should take it but not to become too relaxed on the job keep your eyes out for better jobs and if possible try another stream of income like selling wristwatch,clothings to your colleage or a private tutor during the weekend.May God help us all

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by plumule(m): 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
Just go and exchange job with a private school teacher with 20k salary. After two or three months cum and ask me this question

45 Likes

Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by rheether(f): 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
I feel good.
Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by Richnero(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bro if he doesn't need the job, pls just shift it to my side.

8 Likes

Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by xtivin(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
Very simple..take the job and plan to relocate later to a closer location

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by BiafranBushBoy: 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
I earn 10,000 cheesy and I spend like 700 on transport alone.

Have I died? angry

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by dxdiag(m): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
bababodmas:
guys... a friend needs to decide on a 60k job. he would spend nothing less than 500 or slightly higher daily on transport expenses and maybe food too..... there is no way to get side change from elsewhere oooo...just the 60k... but there's enough learning experience for him.
thanks
lalasticlala and others

Be like say u no know whats up o?
Better grab the job sharply b4 u loose it for someone else

2 Likes

Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
bababodmas:
thanks
lalasticlala and others

Congratulations! Millions of Nigerians today will gladly accept even less than that.

Now calm down and work the numbers.

Let's assume he goes to work 30 days every month and you've already set the daily transport/feeding expense at N500 per day

N500 X 30 days = N15,000

So he still has N45,000 left.

Not enough left for any fancy accommodation. So he may have to squat with family/friends (I'm sure they'll understand.)

As you can see from this thread, a LOT of people are getting by on much less. Your friend just needs to understand that he'll need to tighten his belt and live within his budget.

So make e no start to dey envy E-Money's crib at this stage of his life.

Cheers and GOD bless you

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by botad(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
You said?
Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by fisfat(m): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
It is not okay oo
Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by haydeey(m): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
it is better he manages the job for now, with the case of unemployment this days. God will provide a better job.

anyways...

#haydeeywashere

2 Likes

Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by ephi123(f): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
alignacademy:

Congratulations! Millions of Nigerians today will gladly accept even less than that.

Now calm down and work the numbers.

Let's assume he goes to work 30 days every month and you've already set the daily transport/feeding expense at N500 per day

N500 X 30 days = N15,000

So he still has N45,000 left.

Not enough left for any fancy accommodation. So he may have to squat with family/friends (I'm sure they'll understand.)

As you can see from this thread, a LOT of people are getting by on much less. Your friend just needs to understand that he'll need to tighten his belt and live within his budget.

So make e no start to dey envy E-Money's crib at this stage of his life.

Cheers and GOD bless you

That should be 20 working days since it's for transport, so it works out to an even less amount.

I sincerely don't know how people cope with these salary levels in a country with rising costs. It is well.

10 Likes

Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by 12345baba(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Tell ur friend to come collect slap for this his question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by henrydadon(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
wait let me ask amadioha

amadioha said i should tell you that half bread is better than none.

in other word your should remember to pay your offerings to the gods..

i wont say more than that

the mouth piece of the gods have spoken

1 Like

Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by coolsegun2002: 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
It's like ur friend ddnt stay at home for too long before getting this 60k job...he should stay at home try and leave this job an apply for another one. When hungry Finnish him head, he will realise that there's a statement the English pple call "little beginnings" and "baby steps"....

Since we are talk about our friends, my friend too graduated in 2012 and got a job of 35k as a quality control officer with a local pure water factory....now he's a research a development supervisor with unilever earning 570,000...

Look dude, some pple will start very strong..like my nephew that just got a job with access bank after NYSC..his salary is like 200k plus a brand new kia rio...some will start pretty rough...I've seen pple with salary like 12k per month..and they are doing very great now. All of us of go jam for up ...na that one sure pass... take ur 60k job, some day u'll look back and smile....u are gonna get there..no fear

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by shams040(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
very ok,

1 Like

Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by Wisebird22(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
guy my gal earns 15k a month with her bsc,spends 5k on transport,pls if u dnt need d job link a broda,will b grtful

4 Likes

Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by castel428: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
OP which kind of yeye job be that, I hate when employers exploit deperate job seekers, we wee not take this.

Just bone d job first and let me and my crew look into d matter first, leave d job for us like a month to know if it worth it.

1 Like

Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by softboi10: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
Go with the job moi friend....Better something than nothing

1 Like

Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by 0b10010011: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
Bitter truth,

That is slavery!
Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by malton: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
If your friend doesn't have anything doing at this moment, he should take the job.

He should consider it as an opportunity to gain some experience and a chance to grow.

Success comes in phases; not everyone makes the jump to a dream start.

Slow and steady wins the race sometimes. He should work and improve himself while at it.

All the best!

2 Likes

Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by kinibigdeal(m): 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
dupsyluzy:
Its no big deal,If thats the only job available for him then he should go for it @ least its would provide him the experience needed for a much better job.I currently earn 50k and spend nothing less than 600 on tf not to talk of feeding but its my first job and i need the experience. I know people that we graduated together some are earning 18,25,26 and so on and i also know someone whose first job is a 150,000. My opinion is he should take it but not to become too relaxed on the job keep your eyes out for better jobs and if possible try another stream of income like selling wristwatch,clothings to your colleage or a private tutor during the weekend.May God help us all

I love your sincerity

4 Likes

Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by realwebman: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
pick up the job if it provides time for you to be engage in something else. i.e if you close early and still have time to do something else

1 Like

Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dude, grab that job with both hands and also hold a knife in case someone else wants to steal the job from you

This is a dog eat dog world,mate.

No sleeping on okada

6 Likes

Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by kinibigdeal(m): 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
bababodmas:
thanks

www.nairaland.com/3680877/unemployment-why-fool-always-successful
Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
dey may ve said it all bt I add, he needs to start planing from here. he shud Tru to live within his income. d kind of apertment nd life style.
Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by Famaksunday(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
And u will be praying a lot of pray God? See offer what are you still wating for sumasault and die the work by fire

1 Like

Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by kabillion(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
My brother. Take am rush rush
Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by uscofield: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
I did a job without pay but spent at least 300naira daily as transport, I learnt a lot from the job and moved to a place of cool pay with free transport and feeding.
He knows what he wants.
If he doesn't like it, he should pass it to someone that needs it.
My advice : If you have a better option, leave it.

4 Likes

Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by Ppresh2017(f): 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
My system will take him only 60k to activate, and he will be making 30k weekly till he exhaust the 6million naira. He needs only 5minutes daily to login to the internet each day and have time for other things in life. Many people are benefiting from it already with evidence of payment. The power of internet!!! The power of digital currency technology!!!!
Re: A N60k Job With N500 Expenses Daily by kaymart: 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Never underestimate the power of experience especially professional experience.
Immediately I defended my project in the university back in the days, rather than returning home, my friend and I decided to attach ourselves to a private practice locum job......The package was terrible to say the least, extremely poor pay, poor accommodation and the likes. We work from 8am to 9pm Monday to Sunday. No rest at all for good two months. It was killing and enfeebling...But I learnt so much within those periods.

After 2months, I left for my induction in school.
Thereafter to Lagos......Guess what, when I returned to Lag, I was far better than my counterparts...... I was the most sought after personnel in my newly found enterprises. I received far more than my colleagues......
I was so much depended on. I requested for more pay for d hard work I put in and the management obliged immediately.

There was a time I wasn't around for only one day, though I gave a short notice prior to my absence.
My Gosh!!! I was surprised when the second director called my phone and informed me dat the management had decided to increase my pay again. They had thought that my absence was because I was about seeking a move elsewhere.....lol.......In my mind I was like.....my salary was increased jus last month and again another increment.

Hmmn......eventually after a few months, I left for a better offer and they treated me to a wonderful send forth.
I'v change work twice after then......

Experience is really worth it.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric (electrical/electronic Engineering Position) 2017 Invitation For / Npower: What To Do If Your Status Shows Paid But No Alert Received / Telling An Interviewer How Much You Were Being Paid In Your Last Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.