Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Why Won't He Let Me Go: - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Won't He Let Me Go: (3687 Views)

My Blended Family - Why Won't He Touch Me? / She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. / Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Won't He Let Me Go: by finemocha(f): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2009
WELL IT IS UP TO U. YOU HAVE TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING. IF NOT UR KIDS ARE GOING TO GROW UP THINKING THAT IS NORMAL. REMEMBER THIS IS YOUR BODY, MIND AND SOUL FOR U TO DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH IT.
Re: Why Won't He Let Me Go: by amebono1: 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2009
chika98:

Amebo don come. Oya walk out of her thread now! LOL

Happy New Year to you

Happy new year dear kiss

chaircover:

Amebo is being truthful albeit bluntly.

Unless they all live in a room apartment, why on earth should the guy be sleeping on her bed?

If she wants him back then she should take steps to get him back; which will include completely stripping off her self esteem, begging him on her knees and accepting that she will be his bit on the side with no complaints, even of its a case of her only seeing him once a month and he only offers her sex. Some women will do anything to be with a man, so this isn't unheard of.

Remember that you are indirectly teaching your daughters that it is oK fir men to treat them this way.

Thank you, she wants this guy, all she's looking for here is someone to give her the go ahead, or OK the fact that she sleeps with this same man she accused of having HIV

She calls herself pretty, how come she is still falling for a loser, it takes two to tangle, and that means it takes two losers to begin an affair

It is so obvious the guy comes to her for casual sex, after which he vamooses, she is fighting an already lost battle, if she wants him let her go ahead, but i tell you its going to be a survival of the fittest, she isn't going to survive it emotionally and psychologically, cos she is gonna get brutally used, used, dumped and thrown out at the end of the day.

If she isn't ready to let go and provide a brighter future for her kids, then what happened to her is going to come back and bite her kids, to the extent that they will shrug off any advice she has for/gives to them, i am sure then she will know what she has done to herself
Re: Why Won't He Let Me Go: by 28Schweet(f): 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2009
Thank u nairalanders 4 ur bluntness,its appreciated.may be I dont want 2 let the nigger go. But pray tell how do i let go of sum1 i still love,even when he does me wrong i love him.2010 is almost here,time enough 4 me 2 face reality.2nite Im getting mine,if it makes me cheap so be it,he's the only man ive bin wit,& my kids deserve 2 c in the new year with their father,as wrong as he is.
Re: Why Won't He Let Me Go: by Fhemmmy: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2009
28Schweet:

Thank u nairalanders 4 your bluntness,its appreciated.may be I dont want 2 let the nigger go. But pray tell how do i let go of sum1 i still love,even when he does me wrong i love him.2010 is almost here,time enough 4 me 2 face reality.2nite Im getting mine,if it makes me cheap so be it,he's the only man ive bin wit,& my kids deserve 2 c in the new year with their father,as wrong as he is.

How could u love a monster and a fool.
Cos it is only a fool that will have a loving wife and kids and mess around like he does.
I will advice you to run while you ave your 2 legs working well for you before they are packed in the bags.
Also, it is not healthy for the kids to see such nuisance, else, they will come to accept it in their own relationships.
Re: Why Won't He Let Me Go: by OAM4J: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2009
28Schweet:

Thank u nairalanders 4 your bluntness,its appreciated.may be I dont want 2 let the nigger go. But pray tell how do i let go of sum1 i still love,even when he does me wrong i love him.2010 is almost here,time enough 4 me 2 face reality.2nite Im getting mine,if it makes me cheap so be it,he's the only man ive bin wit,& my kids deserve 2 c in the new year with their father,as wrong as he is.

1st the subject of your thread should have been 'I dont know how to let go' The problem is with you not with him.

Well, if you want to continue like this, its your choice, but be ready to carry the cross for the rest of your life - cos he is not likely to change.

If you truly want to let go. Simply stop him, move on with your life, and get into a new relationship.

@!amebo,
you sure you still dey yaba left so? that your advice na made in Vatican o . grin

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY ONE.
Re: Why Won't He Let Me Go: by Akebulan: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2009
Okay, in my honest opinion, i dont believe that you are being honest with us. I KNOW that if you truly wanted to get rid of him, you would. We're so good at getting assertive when someone we dont want, hangs on to our tails. IT IS EASY!!
If you didnt want him crawling up your nerves, you would've cut him loose and you certainly wouldnt need us to hand you a pair of machete for that.

So pray tell, what exactly, do you want us to do? What exactly, are you finding difficult to do? I certainly dont believe  that its getting him to stop harrassing you (please, dont lie).
Re: Why Won't He Let Me Go: by Akebulan: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2009
OAM4J:

1st the subject of your thread should have been 'I dont know how to let go'
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY ONE.

How true.

@ Poster

", above it all, to thine own self, be true."
Re: Why Won't He Let Me Go: by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2009
chaircover:

Remember that you are indirectly teaching your daughters that it is oK fir men to treat them this way.

or teaching her sons that it is ok to threat women that way.
Re: Why Won't He Let Me Go: by 28Schweet(f): 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2010
[img]http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/free-ashamed-smileys-129[1].gif[/img], quick update, revenge of the cheated wife, he gets to my place Thursday. plays with the kids, etc, then i get a call from a guy friend, and well, lets just say, naija man, don't appreciate what he's got till another shows appreciation in what he's got, man slept @ 21:45, woke up around 23:50, we did a prayer @ midnight, shortly after that my friend called again, it was sooo much fun to see him all miserable, yeah he stayed over the whole weekend, it's now 2010, and the piep piper is getting hers, guess where the locus of control is at now, i've made peace and moved on, i've been holding on to ashes, it wasn't the reactions or his sadness that made me realise i've moved on, but the kids preference for me when they need something or when crying out at night, i have all that I need in them.

Stella might not have gotten her groove back, but she sure got her arsenal back,
Re: Why Won't He Let Me Go: by echobee(f): 11:58am On Jan 05, 2010
na true talk o
Re: Why Won't He Let Me Go: by Busybody2(f): 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2010
4 Play:

I think this woman is subtly inquiring for an assassin.

Try www.assassin.co.uk. They are offering discounts for women who want to dispose of their hubby. 

This is the only response that has hit close to home, , the man has already walked, she wants to walk too, but the man is giving her mixed signals, he doesn't have any affection for his children though they think the sun shines out of his backside, and according to 28schweet, though she is not sure, she has sussed him out as the type that would abduct the kids to spite her, hence the reason she is keeping her option and bed open, albeit unwillingly, incase he has a change of mind and wants to come back, tactically using a long handled fork to dine with the devil.

@ 28schweet

I applaud you for dealing with this issue with a sense of humour, but is he the type of man that can hurt his own children to get back at you, their mother, because he knows your world revolves around them?
Re: Why Won't He Let Me Go: by Fhemmmy: 2:46am On Jan 09, 2010
Learn how to let go.
You cant always hang on to everything in life, something aint even worth it
Re: Why Won't He Let Me Go: by Youngpo413: 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2014

you are right about that. . . . . . . look how SHE is trying her hardest to find excuses for that rat of a man she has.
she is hanging on to whatever he is offering hoping for a reconciliation not knowing that this will never happen.

he has had his cake and ate it too, why go back to having just one toto when he can enjoy a few at a time with the blessing of wifey here.

the op is DICKMATIZED!
Re: Why Won't He Let Me Go: by itstpia1: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
On important days he wishes to come sleep at my house, but first he has to start off at his girlfriends and them come harass me

lord have mercy, ma'am, let him go plz.
Re: Why Won't He Let Me Go: by Youngpo413: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
amebono1:
OP please shut up, who are you deceiving? he sleeps on the same bed with you and no sex? tell that to the animals in the zoo

exactly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Acne And Depression :: Think ,i Have Lost The Battle / What Diseases Run In Your Family? / I Hope I Dont Reincarnate As A Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.