Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) (51238 Views)

Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) / This Woman Made Money Rain At A Party (Video) / The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by FTBOY: 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
mccoy47:
read me again... in NIGERIA, money can buy anything!
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Duru009(m): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alariwo2:
Igbos are fond of doing this.. and food no go dey for guests like that

Attimes I wonder if Igbos marry for love or for money/status

Tribalistic bigot!!!!
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
FTBOY:
read me again... in NIGERIA, money can buy anything!
Case study..
Tonto Vs Churchill
Prince Aku Vs Dabota lawson
Idimi Vs Babangida
Etc

Be it Nigeria or anywhere! Money can't buy trust or true love!
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by SINZ: 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
Kai! Afonja's don report me taya sotey dem hide my post! grin

Cc: refiner wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by refiner(f): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
SINZ:
Kai! Afonja's don report me taya sotey dem hide my post! grin

Cc: refiner wink

grin...i expected it tho...

Cone headed chest beaters! grin

1 Like

Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by SINZ: 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
refiner:

grin...i expected it tho...
Cone headed chest beaters! grin

1 Share

Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by OluDare01(m): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
$1 notes mtcheeew.
Money wey no fit buy bottle water
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Alariwo2:
Igbos are fond of doing this.. and food no go dey for guests like that

Attimes I wonder if Igbos marry for love or for money/status
ne lie u talk ...d Best u can get frm deir wedding after spraying heaven & earth can't b more dan Groundnuts, Garden eggs, kolanuts, beer & if dey even try sef u go see Abacha chop
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by package7(m): 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
This is pure maaaadnnnneessss.
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
wow!!! Wonders would surely never end, gbam!
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Thatman(m): 1:56am On Apr 06, 2017
The money will last them for their honey moon trip...As e dey for ground so, the man don use eyes count everything grin grin grin grin
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Caseless: 2:31am On Apr 06, 2017
Destined2win:
You don't have a point
he does .
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by Caseless: 2:32am On Apr 06, 2017
Benita27:
Is Igbo written on their forehead?.
I see Ibo written on th groom's head.
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by fapcrook(m): 5:08am On Apr 06, 2017
AyamConfidence:
When I dey find 20 naira to take buy groundnut... Even the 50 bucks wey I get dem nor gree collect sake of say e don tear

Bhet why cry cry
eeya, sorry, pele, soon you go dey pose in front of ladies say na your papa own murtala airport for Lagos
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by RoyaleR(m): 5:19am On Apr 06, 2017
martineverest:
stupidity is when u have more money than sense
you don't have a future just go and die....no go make ur own money.....Mtcheeew come here and be mumuing ur life
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by blingxx(m): 6:55am On Apr 06, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
and hows that anybodies business is it your wedding undecided

It is illegal sir ...our currency should be kept in the pocket or the bank .this will get u arrested in foreign countries undecided
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by alaskido(m): 9:24am On Apr 06, 2017
The highest denomination I see here in Naira is N500 while in dollar is $1. So who gives a Bleep.
Re: Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2017
The money is not even much. Just that they asked them not to pick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) / Little Boy Photobombs Couple's Traditional Wedding Picture, Disrupts It / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.