Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Give A Shout-outs To Our Religious Pals In The Spirit Of The Season - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give A Shout-outs To Our Religious Pals In The Spirit Of The Season (1010 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Why Cant Our Religious Houses Help Our Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give A Shout-outs To Our Religious Pals In The Spirit Of The Season by Tonyet1(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2009
This thread jus gat me smiling and in this spirit i want to start with

1. KunleOshod: Bro, i must say that you are one heck of a guy cool, and I hail you for the consistent force you possess in the spirit of wisdom and might. Safe for my spiritual research on the subject of tithing and the fact that we all must not agree on things all the time i would have followed your understanding of the subject grin grin. Therefore let me say you are superb and i hope to learn more from you come 2010! wink wink [size=20pt]l[/size]

2. Viaro : Dont know if you are my brother or sister, but one thing i know is that you are cut out in a world of yours like what grace will say you are one of a Kind , i must say i have learnt a thing or more from your style of presenting God's mealBravo pal. cheesy cheesy[size=20pt]l[/size]

3. Jesoul: To me you remain my best sister in religious matters NL to be precise wink wink In some lessons i took, its told us that to know how sweet and appetizing a lipton bag is, pour in some hot water and let the flavor come out, but i guess i poured in alittle bit too much cheesy cheesy Pardon me!. I have always learnt a thing each time i read your posts, i mean it gat me reflecting on other subject i barely thought of. Compliments of the season to my Dearest Sister-Jesoul.! wink smiley smiley[size=20pt]l[/size]

4. Tudorangry angry  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Brother let the emoticons speak for me. Let me say [u]You are a genius, little mystery the screen keeps us from meeting some great folks like you. There is this force about you style and resilience and last but not the least is your STUBBORNESS. i wonder where he got that from. Heaven is prolly missing you and cant wait to have you join in already wink. A cephas i must say. wink wink Bravo bro![size=20pt]l[/size]

5. Chukwudi44: Hmmmm, blessings and grace to you from our beloved mother Mary full and truth. pardon me i left catholic some 18yrs ago.. Let me say thanks for your prowess in archivial history of the church you are too much. wink cheesy Compliments ![size=20pt]l[/size]

6. Deep Sight: You are one guy i m still finding hard to place in spirituality, there is something outstanding about your posts i keep learning, let me hail you for your spiritual muscles your shyly flex maybe reasons are sake of my level of understanding. did i just say that? cheesy cheesy. Compliments Bro![size=20pt]l[/size]

7. Ttalks: Always coming from the blues to make the sky cyan. My hats are off in prostrate of you style. Compliments![size=20pt]l[/size]

8. Zikkyy: Hey zikkyy my men my men my men cheesy cheesy cheesy, just one sentence. you are a hidden gem.[size=20pt]l[/size]

9. Ogajim: you r a [size=20pt]l[/size][size=20pt]l[/size]

A Big shout outs to

Banom ,Noetic15(hmmm somebody), Pastor AIO, Chrisbenogor, OOLADEGBU, Mazaje , A_K_O (the meek Moderator), respect to Manmustwac (you are unique from what i imagined), MavenBox (the babe is just too much, one star i respect secretly), Nuclearboy (Teach me great teacher cheesy cheesy) Last is Davidylan (Congratulations on your award, well deserved,spitting wisdom in over 20,000 posts is not beans cheesy cheesy).

And to all my religious friends both Atheist, Agnostics and doctrinal christians i must say its been fun all the way.
Re: Give A Shout-outs To Our Religious Pals In The Spirit Of The Season by KunleOshob(m): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2009
Tonye-t:

This thread jus gat me smiling and in this spirit i want to start with

1. KunleOshod: Bro, i must say that you are one heck of a guy cool, and I hail you for the consistent force you possess in the spirit of wisdom and might. Safe for my spiritual research on the subject of tithing and the fact that we all must not agree on things all the time i would have followed your understanding of the subject grin grin. Therefore let me say you are superb and i hope to learn more from you come 2010! wink wink [size=20pt]l[/size]

Thanx my bro cheesy wishing you a wonderful and blessed new year ahead.

"spiritual research" wow thats a new one, i didn't know it was possible to research the spirit. I thought it was the holy spirit that ministers to us. And are you sure it is the spirit of God? cos if it is you shouldn't find it so difficult showing us from the word of God how tithing is directed for christians. Mind you, i believe in giving generously towards the ministry of christ and if possible more than just 10%. I just don't like it when the word of God is manipulated for what ever reason. All the best my bro. cheesy
Re: Give A Shout-outs To Our Religious Pals In The Spirit Of The Season by Zikkyy(m): 11:55am On Dec 28, 2009
Tonye-t:

Zikkyy: Hey zikkyy my men my men my men cheesy cheesy cheesy, just one sentence. you are a hidden gem.[size=20pt]l[/size]

Thanks Tonye-t  cheesy cheesy every new year comes with loads of expectations & dreams. wishing you a beautiful new year where  all your objectives will be realized.

Also wishing you a new year with a 0% tithe default rate  grin grin grin
Re: Give A Shout-outs To Our Religious Pals In The Spirit Of The Season by Tonyet1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2009
KunleOshob:

Thanx my bro cheesy wishing you a wonderful and blessed new year ahead.

"spiritual research" wow thats a new one, i didn't know it was possible to research the spirit. I thought it was the holy spirit that ministers to us. And are you sure it is the spirit of God? cos if it is you shouldn't find it so difficult showing us from the word of God how tithing is directed for christians. Mind you, i believe in giving generously towards the ministry of christ and if possible more than just 10%. I just don't like it when the word of God is manipulated for what ever reason. All the best my bro. cheesy

God's words are spiritual and to do a research on it means to STUDY TO SHOW ONESELF APPROVED UNTO GOD-2 Tim.3:16 One reason i can never get enough of you cheesy cheesy always too quick to ascert cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Give A Shout-outs To Our Religious Pals In The Spirit Of The Season by JeSoul(f): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2009
Tonye-t:
3. Jesoul: To me you remain my best sister in religious matters NL to be precise wink wink In some lessons i took, its told us that to know how sweet and appetizing a lipton bag is, pour in some hot water and let the flavor come out, but i guess i poured in alittle bit too much cheesy cheesy Pardon me!. I have always learnt a thing each time i read your posts, i mean it gat me reflecting on other subject i barely thought of. Compliments of the season to my Dearest Sister-Jesoul.! wink smiley smiley[size=20pt]l[/size]
  Kai Tonye, stop melting my heart and winning me jare angry  grin

You have a rare and special gift of grace and harmony brotha, that no one can ever deny or take away from you. Inspite of your stubborn and mischievous side grin I still got mad love for you, and I'm sure you know that. Thanks for the shout-out, it is highly appreciated!  kiss

now stop all this love love and you and kunle go back to the tithing thread and fight at once!  grin
Re: Give A Shout-outs To Our Religious Pals In The Spirit Of The Season by ancel(m): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2009
@JeSoul: Are you really female? undecided undecided undecided 'Cos I have reason to think otherwise. You can refuse to answer, but I hope you respond. Thanks.
Re: Give A Shout-outs To Our Religious Pals In The Spirit Of The Season by JeSoul(f): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2009
^^ lol, yes I am "really a female". I am curious as to what this "reason to think otherwise is" though . . . please share.
Re: Give A Shout-outs To Our Religious Pals In The Spirit Of The Season by ancel(m): 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2009
Are you a music producer? I know a JeSoul who sings and produces music, and sounds like you (in writing), I'm his friend on another website, and HE IS SO MALE (with PICTURES!!!). Whatever, JeSoul. Please accept my apologies.
Re: Give A Shout-outs To Our Religious Pals In The Spirit Of The Season by JeSoul(f): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2009
ancel:

Are you a music producer? I know a JeSoul who sings and produces music, and sounds like you (in writing), I'm his friend on another website, and HE IS SO MALE (with PICTURES!!!). Whatever, JeSoul. Please accept my apologies.
Lol . . . no need to apologize dear. Jesoul is of course not my real name. But this is funny though . . . I'm not a producer, but I'm a musician . . . strange strange, and he sounds like me? . . . extra strange. I have a website too (with PICTURES!!!) grin I can easily put your mind at ease wink
Re: Give A Shout-outs To Our Religious Pals In The Spirit Of The Season by b284490: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2009
ancel:

Are you a music producer? I know a JeSoul who sings and produces music, and sounds like you (in writing),

I'm his friend on another website, and HE IS SO MALE (with PICTURES!!!). Whatever, JeSoul. Please accept my apologies.

Yup thats the other Jesoul bumped into him on Youtube

but that still didnt make me mistake him for the real McCoy from NL (i.e. JeSoul (f))
Re: Give A Shout-outs To Our Religious Pals In The Spirit Of The Season by ancel(m): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2009
@JeSoul: I won't mind taking up your offer of seeing your site. . . for the selfish reason of seeing your face! grin
Re: Give A Shout-outs To Our Religious Pals In The Spirit Of The Season by JeSoul(f): 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2009
b284490:

Yup thats the other Jesoul bumped into him on Youtube

but that still didnt make me mistake him for the real McCoy from NL (i.e. JeSoul (f))
hehe  grin this will make for a cool ID name.

ancel:

@JeSoul: I won't mind taking up your offer of seeing your site. . . for the selfish reason of seeing your face! grin
Got it smiley
Re: Give A Shout-outs To Our Religious Pals In The Spirit Of The Season by ancel(m): 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2009
You can take off ur email, JeSoul smiley
Re: Give A Shout-outs To Our Religious Pals In The Spirit Of The Season by manmustwac(m): 12:07am On Dec 29, 2009
@Tonye-t
thanks a lot happy new year in advance wink

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Says To Worship Jesus Is Idolat / What Is The Evidence That The Popular Picture Of Jesus Being Circulated About Is / Standing Tall And Strong Through Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.