Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl (4471 Views)

I’m Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years / 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy / Father Pushed Boy 5, Out Of A Moving Car As 'punishment' For Bed Wetting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by kinstar112: 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2017
Father Raped Daughter In the Bathroom

A 36-year-old man, Okoro Sunday, who allegedly r*ped his 17-year-old daughter, was on Wednesday brought before an Ikeja Magistrates’ Court.

Sunday, who resides in Mushin area of Lagos, was also accused of hitting his wife’s head with a pestle, beat her and other children when the girl raised alarm.

He is facing a five-count of r*ping, assault, breach of peace, sexual harassment and attempted murder. The prosecutor, Sgt. Ajayi Emmanuel, told the court that the accused committed the offence on March 28 at his residence. Emmanuel said that the accused forcefully had carnal knowledge of his daughter.

See more: http://street2view.com/2017/04/father-pushed-bathroom-disvirgined-17-year-old-girl/

Re: My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by Rtopzy(f): 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
Just harvest the cassava he used in doing damn thing.
Re: My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by kinstar112: 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
Rtopzy:
Just harvest the cassava he used in doing damn thing.

The man is wicked
Re: My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by kinstar112: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
I'm sure he was gun use his daughter for something else
Re: My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by kinstar112: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2017
kinstar112:
I'm sure he was gun use his daughter for something else

*gunno
Re: My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by Caseless: 4:17am On Apr 06, 2017

A 36-year-old man, Okoro Sunday , who allegedly r*ped his 17-year-old daughter, was on Wednesday brought before an Ikeja Magistrates’ Court.

Name checked. NCAN , central branch .

If you know how the head of Marcus Rashford of Man U looks like , you'd know the region the man who deflowered his daughter in this report come from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by Ken4Christ: 7:11am On Apr 06, 2017
Worse things will happen in this generation. The end of this age is near. Demons have gone wild to possess people to perform wicked acts. Please give your life to Jesus. This is a sign of the last days.
Re: My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by Nickizoe(f): 7:16am On Apr 06, 2017
Stilll Nawaoohh...Can't a day pass by without a fada daughter Rape jixox come already..
Re: My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by kinstar112: 8:09am On Apr 06, 2017
Ken4Christ:
Worse things will happen in this generation. The end of this age is near. Demons have gone wild to possess people to perform wicked acts. Please give your life to Jesus. This is a sign of the last days.

This one pass demon possession
Re: My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by kinstar112: 8:09am On Apr 06, 2017
Nickizoe:
Stilll Nawaoohh...Can't a day pass by without a fada daughter Rape jixox come already..
Nigeria own worst
Re: My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by ufuosman(m): 8:20am On Apr 06, 2017
Wicked soul. Useless man
Re: My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by ipobbigot7: 8:30am On Apr 06, 2017
It can only be an Igbo man raping his daughter in the bathroom.

They will rape their mothers and impregnate them, rape daughters and impregnate them, rape their sisters, aunties and nieces and impregnate them.

Flat heads.

It reminds me of the that said his daughter does not need a boyfriend that he was satisfying her well, i guess he even impregnated the girl.

An Igbo man be like this picture 24/7.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by kinstar112: 10:30am On Apr 06, 2017
ufuosman:
Wicked soul. Useless man

Just like the devil himself
Re: My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by kinstar112: 1:38pm On May 14, 2017
ipobbigot7:
It can only be an Igbo man raping his daughter in the bathroom.

They will rape their mothers and impregnate them, rape daughters and impregnate them, rape their sisters, aunties and nieces and impregnate them.

Flat heads.

It reminds me of the that said his daughter does not need a boyfriend that he was satisfying her well, i guess he even impregnated the girl.

An Igbo man be like this picture 24/7.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by Ehinmola(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2017
Devils reincanate. Shameless man
Re: My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by Khd95(m): 7:19pm On May 14, 2017
spirit of NCA,I rebuke thee

Re: My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by Naijaguy12345(m): 2:30am On May 15, 2017
Its a shame we Igbo are responsible for major crimes in Nigeria while we blame it on other tribe, sometimes I am ashamed of being an Igbo .

1 Like

Re: My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by Vicolan: 7:01am On May 15, 2017
Why some so called Fathers behave like this? If Konji catch u go to ashawo Hus naw and there are fresh and underaged girls there to Bleep....Why ur blood
......Na wa oo
Re: My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by kinstar112: 9:00pm On May 16, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Its a shame we Igbo are responsible for major crimes in Nigeria while we blame it on other tribe, sometimes I am ashamed of being an Igbo .
Re: My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by kinstar112: 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Vicolan:
Why some so called Fathers behave like this? If Konji catch u go to ashawo Hus naw and there are fresh and underaged girls there to Bleep....Why ur blood
......Na wa oo
Re: My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by Emassive(m): 2:01am On Jul 12, 2017
Why do you need to take him to court Mr Sgt ....just send him to syria
Re: My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by emmykey0128(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2017
In other news where is our president?
Re: My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by street2view: 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
kinstar112:
Father Raped Daughter In the Bathroom

A 36-year-old man, Okoro Sunday, who allegedly r*ped his 17-year-old daughter, was on Wednesday brought before an Ikeja Magistrates’ Court.

Sunday, who resides in Mushin area of Lagos, was also accused of hitting his wife’s head with a pestle, beat her and other children when the girl raised alarm.

He is facing a five-count of r*ping, assault, breach of peace, sexual harassment and attempted murder. The prosecutor, Sgt. Ajayi Emmanuel, told the court that the accused committed the offence on March 28 at his residence. Emmanuel said that the accused forcefully had carnal knowledge of his daughter.

See more: http://street2view.com/2017/04/father-pushed-bathroom-disvirgined-17-year-old-girl/
Re: My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by hos4x(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nickizoe:

When Jesus go come now
You go day beg am to go back..
Re: My Father Pushed Me Into The Bathroom And Disvirgined Me – 17-year-old Girl by street2view: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2017
angry

(1) (Reply)

Military Man Breaks Up With Fiancée After Shooting Prewedding Photos (photo) / Cult Leader Asked Me To Kill My Parents To Be Sure I Won’t Betray The Confratern / Kenyan Man Slashes Ex-girlfriend's Face With Sword (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.