Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,512 members, 7,808,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page (17549 Views)

Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 8 – Progeny / Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 7 – Wine Dark Sea / Prison Break Season 5 And 24 legacy fan page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by jammer777: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
Thank God d phone went flat b4 he could send the video message to Sara, it's gonna serve as a renewed energy/motivation not to give up. Remember, the Scofield we know always has a plan B.

Despite some shortcomings in the plots, as pointed out by critics, this TV series is dope and remains the front runner.

PB is the best ever...
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by jammer777: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
Thank God d phone went flat b4 he could send the video message to Sara, it's gonna serve as a renewed energy/motivation not to give up. Remember, the Scofield we know always has a plan B.

Despite some shortcomings in the plots, as pointed out by critics, this TV series is dope and remains the front runner.

PB is the best ever..
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Rammal

1 Like

Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
never to give up Scofield
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by obonujoker(m): 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
I think Paul Kellerman has a hand in this Scofield breakout plan out of Yemen prison with Ramal...

Can Paul kelleman ever change.... grin
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by Ikology(m): 11:14am On Apr 20, 2017
obonujoker:
I think Paul Kellerman has a hand in this Scofield breakout plan out of Yemen prison with Ramal...

Can Paul kelleman ever change.... grin

I need a download link to episode 3
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by obonujoker(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2017
Ikology:

I need a download link to episode 3

o2tvseries.com
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by oyetpel(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
jarrot:
More suspense!
I almost smashed my phone when he got caught lipsrsealed
The title is prison break, do you expect him to break out of prison in Episode 3? Film will be finished naw.

No spoil your phone o oga.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by oyetpel(m): 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
As much as i enjoy watching Prison break, i have these to say about it, which is about morality.

Do anyone here remember what Deadpool(Ryan Reynolds) said about the Taken film? Here it is...

"I had another Liam Neeson nightmare. I kidnapped his
daughter and he just wasn't having it. They made three of
those movies. At some point you have to wonder if he's just a
bad parent."

What kind of man is Scofield that almost his adult life is dedicated to breaking prisons?

While will a right thinking happily married mother of one Sara, after all what Scofield made her went through will still join the band on breaking her ex-husband out?

Can anyone one the crews have a better life than the live of prison.

We usually thought prisoners are thugs and bad people, until PB showed us that prisoners can be cute.

Anyone remember one of the Boston bombers that American girls were drooling for when he was jailed?

The prison guard even asked TBag why is it that its the inmates that American ladies love? Its like part of their bucket list is to secure a conjugal visit with an inmate.

One love PB fans.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by oyetpel(m): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
Did you know?

That Michael Scofield and Whip (his right hand man in Orygia) are both gays in real life?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by fergieboy: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Guys please... . I need download link of prison break season 3 episode 14 15 16 and the rest. . I have search all to no avail.. I stopped where they took Micheal out of sona where him and Whistler where trying to escape
Okonja help
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Paul killerman can never change just like Tbag. he hacked Sarah phone.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
this will be the hardest break Scofield will go through. Paul killer man is a suspect. I believe he make up all this plan. he knows why Scofield is alive . Paul killer man know why Scofield is in ogygia prison. they wanted ramal out. a top US government wanted Rammal. they make Scofield to act like keniel outis also a terrorist to go to ogygia prison to break ramal out. now scofied is in trouble for betraying Rammal. Scofield is a dead man walking after the failed escape attempt. More power pack action. Paul Killer man is the nobody in charge of Tbag operation my suspect.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
can't wait for ep 4

Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
linkin burrows and cnote don't even know who they are breaking out.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
after Scofield was electrocuted in season 4. the US government which I suspect Paul killer man make it look as if Scofield is dead. and which they needed Abu Ramal. they make Scofield to act as keniel outis which is a terrorist there too to break out ramal as a deal or Sarah and his son dies. that's why Scofield sent a message to Sarah to hide everyone a storm is coming. Scofield denied linkin burrow because they won't understand what's happening.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
even ramal don't know Scofield real name. he only knows him as keniel outis. he is doing this becos of Sara. the whole lies is for Sara to be Alive.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by oyetpel(m): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
dennisworld1:
this will be the hardest break Scofield will go through. Paul killer man is a suspect. I believe he make up all this plan. he knows why Scofield is alive . Paul killer man know why Scofield is in ogygia prison. they wanted ramal out. a top US government wanted Rammal. they make Scofield to act like keniel outis also a terrorist to go to ogygia prison to break ramal out. now scofied is in trouble for betraying Rammal. Scofield is a dead man walking after the failed escape attempt. More power pack action. Paul Killer man is the nobody in charge of Tbag operation my suspect.
The name of the person that paid for Tbag's operation is Outis (nobody), and its been established that Scofield is Kaniel Outis, so we could hypothetically say Scofield paid for Tbag's operation or he made someone pay for it, because Scofield need Tbag for his plan. You know Tbag was the only person that Micheal sent his first picture in jail to.

Maybe Outis is just a code name, but i won't put Kellerman as a big game player in this season.

Though we will get the full gist when Tbag meets with him next week.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 6:31am On Apr 21, 2017
oyetpel:

The name of the person that paid for Tbag's operation is Outis (nobody), and its been established that Scofield is Kaniel Outis, so we could hypothetically say Scofield paid for Tbag's operation or he made someone pay for it, because Scofield need Tbag for his plan. You know Tbag was the only person that Micheal sent his first picture in jail to.

Maybe Outis is just a code name, but i won't put Kellerman as a big game player in this season.

Though we will get the full gist when Tbag meets with him next week.
Tbag know every plans of Scofield in the previous season. the question is why did Paul killerman hacked Sara phone?
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2017
Ramal is the main target of the US government. Ogygia prison would soon be destroy by Ramal men
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2017
Outis is a code name given to Scofield just to get into ogygia prison. He is doing everything just to save Sara and his son. Scofield is working for a top US government official. which I believe Paul killerman knows about.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by fergieboy: 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
fergieboy:
Guys please... . I need download link of prison break season 3 episode 14 15 16 and the rest. . I have search all to no avail.. I stopped where they took Micheal out of sona where him and Whistler where trying to escape
Okonja help with an helicopter in sona
Cc okonja
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by fergieboy: 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
Okonja bless up

Modified

Okonja I visited all the 3 link u pasted .. They are all season 3 episode 13
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Episode 4 coming soon
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 7:44am On Apr 24, 2017
Sara never know all what Scofield is going through is because of him.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
Episode 4 So cool
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by GodMercy2015: 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
please who has the link to episode 4, can't wait to watch it.
Re: Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page by Amhappy(f): 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Episode 4 is wow. The twist just began

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help! What Websites Can I Download Movies? / Bbnaija: Saga Never Asked Me Out, Nini Reveals / Spartacus, A Series Worth Watching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.