Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 (120078 Views)

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Apply For Shell Livewire Regional Programme 2017 / Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by LaoluQ(m): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Farouksenior:

i never give up yet... still got more email accounts grin

wont this cause an issue later on, won't it be detected even if u pass the video interview. pls enlighten me
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by rukevweanita(f): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
pls can someone help me wit how the online game is been done?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Lunagirl(f): 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
rukevweanita:
pls can someone help me wit how the online game is been done?

Read the first pages of this thread. It was discussed there
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
Who has gotten a mail after the video interview
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Lunagirl(f): 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
alex20009:
Who has gotten a mail after the video interview

Nobody ooo
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
Thanks
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Farouksenior: 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
LaoluQ:

wont this cause an issue later on, won't it be detected even if u pass the video interview. pls enlighten me

I am just determined. I will give my 100℅ till 30th wen it closes. I don't think so.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by thosyno63(m): 7:53am On Apr 22, 2017
Good morning house, what do you think is the fate of those who are still yet to get feedback after playing the online game cuz i'm thinking of re-applying

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by iviev: 9:09am On Apr 22, 2017
Gpeculiar:
I did the video interview on Monday, and till now I haven't gotten any feedback, not even the one that states one's strength and competencies. Am I the only one in this situation? Please quote me if you are in my shoes.

BTW, I have checked my spam/junk folder for the umpteenth time, nothing still.
hello. Any update on dis
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 9:57am On Apr 22, 2017
Viburnum:

Hello,
Please pardon my asking but I would like to know this: in the hire vue interview update u got (the email after the interview), did they use words like 'excellently well' or 'competent evidence'? Did they also use 'however'.. Just need to know if there are many variations to the hire vue emails or just one type. Thanks

Pls i got the 'however'
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 9:59am On Apr 22, 2017
They dnt expect perfect answers in short timeframe na
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 10:16am On Apr 22, 2017
Vecharry:
Thank you for completing Level 2 - our online games! We hope you enjoyed them. We also hope you found your feedback report useful.

We are currently reviewing your scores and will be in contact about the next steps soon.

Please take time to review your feedback report in detail as it has useful information about your strengths and development areas.

My advice...login into your unilever acct. Click on application. On the one u applied for, click on view email. You will see all response there.
I didnt get a feedback after the video interview in my gmail acct but wen i checked my unilever acct. , I saw the feedback then got d mail later d next day

We will be in touch soon about the next steps.

Kind Regards,
Unilever Recruitment
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by okpala95(m): 10:24am On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=viviansteph post=55800679][/quote]

Pls can you post the link for us to access the account
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 10:59am On Apr 22, 2017
Go to the first mail you got after u applied for the job. You will see click here to check application status.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Gpeculiar: 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
iviev:
hello. Any update on dis

No update yet
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Seunalade(f): 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
solonazzy:

was it immediately?..cos d whole narrative after d feedback is dat ill be gotten bk to....n d feedback appeared positive....is dis general?
I got it too and its very saddening, can anything still be done please
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Emaimo: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Seunalade:

I got it too and its very saddening, can anything still be done please

Was your own a regret mail?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Seunalade(f): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
Emaimo:
Who else got a regret mail after the video interview?

I got it too and its very saddening, I was told I had applied in the last 12 months, which I can't even remember...can anything still be done please
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Emaimo: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Use another email and apply again

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
viviansteph:
Go to the first mail you got after u applied for the job. You will see click here to check application status.

I have a total of 4 emails from them starting from the application email to the Video Interview, who else is with me?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
NaivatcoEcnirp:

I have a total of 4 emails from them starting from the application email to the Video Interview, who else is with me?
Same with me 4 mails
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Yes. 4. Open the very first you got
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
viviansteph:
Yes. 4. Open the very first you guot

Whats in the 1st mail
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by eseh1(f): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
viviansteph:

Pls i got the 'however'
mine was *GOOD evidence" and however was used too on the judgement part. Pls who got any feedback that is different from Competent and Good Evidence?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
alex20009:

Whats in the 1st mail

A link to assess your unilever application status

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
eseh1:
mine was *GOOD evidence" and however was used too on the judgement part. Pls who got any feedback that is different from Competent and Good Evidence?

Can you share your feedback... It think we will not hear anything until d deadline. After they might have selected the best of them all. Pls I heard some got excellent evidence. Pls share
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
So far...I have heard of
mixed evidence
good evidence
positive evidence
competent evidence
excellent evidence

But
however
you can further improve
you might have thought

How person wan take pass d interview God help your children
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Viburnum(f): 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
viviansteph:
So far...I have heard of
mixed evidence
good evidence
positive evidence
competent evidence
excellent evidence

But
however
you can further improve
you might have thought

How person wan take pass d interview God help your children

Amen!!!!
So far the above are the variations of the hirevue feedback received.. But I think "mixed evidence" should not be there cos of the regret mail gotten afterwards..

NO ONE really knows what they(Unilever HR) are looking for so I believe we r all just sitting ducks for now till we get selected.. Let's pray

I believe that as more people meet the "requirements" based on the interview feedback, the race will become steeper as the bar will be raised higher.. I guess thats y there are no clear terms of what being successful at the interview is.. #justmytots

So those of us who have not gotten any regret nails after the interview can safely guess that we met the minimum requirements... But I guess there might be a second seiveing depending on the number of people that met the minimum requirements...#justmytots

Me, I am just praying, being hopeful(though I am very scared on the inside) and most importantly consentrating on other things that are equally important to me (my current job, family etc)..
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by maryjabeez: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
I got excellent evidence in the 3 success criteria. Would love to share bt dis is a public forum. Havnt gotten any feedback yet, I tink dey wld get bak to us after d deadline.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
maryjabeez:
I got excellent evidence in the 3 success criteria. Would love to share bt dis is a public forum. Havnt gotten any feedback yet, I tink dey wld get bak to us after d deadline.

Share for us abeg...it is by sharing we understand the system. Unless we will all be in d dark
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
I think if you didn't get any complaints at all...then you are safe.

Like areas u need to improve on or develop.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by viviansteph: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
maryjabeez:

Pls did u get any 'however or but'?

Seriously this recruiting process is giving me a serious headache

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (34) (Reply)

Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.