Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 (120087 Views)

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Apply For Shell Livewire Regional Programme 2017 / Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 6:36pm On May 17, 2017
I got the call almost same time with the one I missed the other day (around 2:10pm) today.
The lady on the phone first asked me to confirm my age to her, I told her. She then said I should hold on for like a minute, which I did. When she came back on, she told me that my age is more than the required for the post. That the age limit was below 26years...(by the way, I am 28)...She said why did I apply and all that. I told her no age restriction was stated in the job advert. She then said when I was applying didn't I see the option bla bla bla... She then said she can't stop me now at this level, that she will send the Discovery centre invitation mail to me that I passed excellently well bla bla bla... But she said I might get kicked out at the final stage when my age comes into scrutiny.

They later sent a text message congratulating me again and an email containing my invitation details... The DC is 24th of May by the way.

But my headache now is that I dont know whether to take the risk and travel to Lagos for the DC when age might just be against me even if I succeed.

Any suggestions please?

I'm just tired about the whole thing sef.

2 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2017
Dazzle12:
Not like I'm obligated to convince anyone, but here is another email which was sent to me.
Again, please who knows what the pay is like?
Dazzle12, please how long did it take you to get the separate email containing the link to the online collaboration platform? Still haven't gotten mine yet.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by eseh1(f): 6:56pm On May 17, 2017
Sunnystooth:
I got the call almost same time with the one I missed the other day (around 2:10pm) today.
The lady on the phone first asked me to confirm my age to her, I told her. She then said I should hold on for like a minute, which I did. When she came back on, she told me that my age is more than the required for the post. That the age limit was below 26years...(by the way, I am 28)...She said why did I apply and all that. I told her no age restriction was stated in the job advert. She then said when I was applying didn't I see the option bla bla bla... She then said she can't stop me now at this level, that she will send the Discovery centre invitation mail to me that I passed excellently well bla bla bla... But she said I might get kicked out at the final stage when my age comes into scrutiny.

They later sent a text message congratulating me again and an email containing my invitation details... The DC is 24th of May by the way.

But my headache now is that I dont know whether to take the risk and travel to Lagos for the DC when age might just be against me even if I succeed.

Any suggestions please?

wowwww....congrats to you....
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 7:01pm On May 17, 2017
eseh1:
wowwww....congrats to you....
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by eseh1(f): 7:08pm On May 17, 2017
Sunnystooth:

Thanks.
forget about the age stuff, its better to take the risk than kick yourself out. If u get disqualified which I doubt, the exposure might help in the future. Take the chance dear.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 7:13pm On May 17, 2017
eseh1:
forget about the age stuff, its better to take the risk than kick yourself out. If u get disqualified which I doubt, the exposure might help in the future. Take the chance dear.
Hmmm... Thanks so much Eseh1.
I'll try and make up my mind and give it a shot.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Jazmiynne: 7:26pm On May 17, 2017
Sunnystooth hearty congratulations kiss

The God that put it in her heart not to stop you at this stage would subsequently see you through. And if He decides otherwise, you'd soon enough see the wonderful reason why.

In any case, you must first start the ignition of the car before you worry whether the car would move or not, much less before you worry whether the car would take you to your destination.

Living is in itself a risk in this world where we live. So if you don't dare, you would never know. See you in Lagos soon wink
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 7:38pm On May 17, 2017
Jazmiynne:
Sunnystooth hearty congratulations kiss

The God that put it in her heart not to stop you at this stage would subsequently see you through. And if He decides otherwise, you'd soon enough see the wonderful reason why.

In any case, you must first start the ignition of the car before you worry whether the car would move or not, much less before you worry whether the car would take you to your destination.

Living is in itself a risk in this world where we live. So if you don't dare, you would never know. See you in Lagos soon wink
Thanks a lot Jazmin.
I think I will give it a shot.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Kawlingz: 7:39pm On May 17, 2017
Sunnystooth:

Any suggestions please?

Don't give up fam. Give it all you've got!

2 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by DRscience(f): 8:48pm On May 17, 2017
Sunnystooth:

Hmmm... Thanks so much Eseh1.
I'll try and make up my mind and give it a shot.
yes! Please do!!!! Is better you take the risk than not going! Everything is about taking risk! I wish you God's favour!!!! Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by dania30(f): 7:09am On May 18, 2017
Congratulations to everyone who got the call and a success mail!

For us, that haven't gotten anything yet should we be hopeful?
embarassed
I did the Digital interview on the 12th of April, had the competent evidence mail (SC). No regret mail or post ice mail since then....
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Kelvinuyi: 8:31am On May 18, 2017
D prob i have is the interview stage the 4th question refused to load , making me unable to finish that stage. D questions are practical live experience and u have little time to com up with a solution
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Kawlingz: 8:45am On May 18, 2017
maryjabeez:
Am late to the drama as usual grin...

Has anyone been called for supply chain?

None I know of. Applied for supply chain too.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 8:50am On May 18, 2017
dania30:
Congratulations to everyone who got the call and a success mail!

For us, that haven't gotten anything yet should we be hopeful?
embarassed
I did the Digital interview on the 12th of April, had the competent evidence mail (SC). No regret mail or post ice mail since then....

Same here, lets be hopeful fr d best

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Dazzle12: 9:39am On May 18, 2017
maryjabeez:

I applied for supply chain, i've been called

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nwachiizu(m): 3:15pm On May 18, 2017
Unilever did not call anyone please
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by eseh1(f): 4:00pm On May 18, 2017
Nwachiizu:
Unilever did not call anyone please
why did u say so?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 4:08pm On May 18, 2017
eseh1:
why did u say so?

Shey we will be here and keep observing. I was talking that day it was as if I was saying rubbish. We will just keep observing together, the truth will still come out.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by eseh1(f): 5:18pm On May 18, 2017
NaivatcoEcnirp:

Shey we will be here and keep observing. I was talking that day it was as if I was saying rubbish. We will just keep observing together, the truth will still come out.
The mails they got, Where are they from? The sreenshots are evidence ...there's no need to doubt any1 dear.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by vinneyville(m): 7:27pm On May 18, 2017
Unilever has called ooh... A friend of mine got the call and mail too. She is not a nairalander tho. But its genuine, unilever has started calling
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Feraz(m): 8:08pm On May 18, 2017
Kawlingz:

None I know of. Applied for supply chain too.
SC? Na wa oh! I applied for SC since 7th of April and also played the online game. A month + now, I am yet to receive a link to the video interview. Which kain heartbreak be this?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Krix93(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2017
maryjabeez:

Please say someone wants to make complain or ask questions about not being listed for DC after an excellent feedback, which address would it be directed to? Pls I need your help
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by motide(m): 11:28am On May 19, 2017
Sunnystooth:

Any suggestions please?

@ sunnystooth, please what is the name of the person or the name of the team that sent you a discovery centre invitation mail? Hoping to get your reply or you can mail me at darzles@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by starlex2p: 12:11pm On May 19, 2017
Pls, can u show or State the number they used to call u people plss, Let me confirm if actually by mistake I have ignored such call...... Please I need someone to please answer me
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2017
motide:
@ sunnystooth, please what is the name of the person or the name of the team that sent you a discovery centre invitation mail? Hoping to get your reply or you can mail me at darzles@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 12:27pm On May 19, 2017
Its funny that same people who claimed to v gotten phone call n email benefited from when questions of the video interview were pasted. Now they r forming its confidential, its well.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Solecontroller(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2017
alex20009:
Its funny that same people who claimed to v gotten phone call n email benefited from when questions of the video interview were pasted. Now they r forming its confidential, its well.

Lol, bro. This thing just gets me worried for this generation. You gained from people that posted confidential​ info but you won't supposedly post your own confidential information.

The kind of cowards we are breeding these days. The lord help us.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by jayrager(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2017
No risk, no reward!!! be honest in your response to them when the bring it up and ive your best at the discovery centre. A good experience is worth taking evry shot at
Sunnystooth:

Any suggestions please?

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 20, 2017
Krix93:

Please say someone wants to make complain or ask questions about not being listed for DC after an excellent feedback, which address would it be directed to? Pls I need your help
did you have the BUTs and HOWEVER in your feedback?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nwachiizu(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2017
The DC is not like AC where you'll still be invited for an interview if you're successful. All the interviews will be done on that day. So my opinion;
1. The dress code shouldn't be casual business wear even jeans for that matter.
2. The address on the email sent should be their full and complete formal address not just Oregun. Not everyone lives in lagos. So Unilever will prefer to use
full address to clarify where Oregun is in Lagos.
3. The email should also include a pnone number you can call in case you have any complains.
Please if this DC calls/invitations end up as I suspect some nairalanders here will face some disciplinary actions o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2017 / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.