Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Sisters Come In..... - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sisters Come In..... (8482 Views)

An-nikkah (Marriage): A Soft Admonition To Our Sisters / Muslim Women Are Reformists, And Not Sextoys - Sisters’ Circle Of Muslim Student / Oh Sisters! Fear Allah With Regard To Your Mode Dressing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
I will also need to consider my brothers and sisters age. Some cartoons will work for my little sister but they won't work for my brothers because they are older.
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
AbuHammaad:
You can find the videos on this channel

I was using them to improve my Arabic back then. It starts from 01- Adab az ziyarah to 28- Huquq Al wãlidayn

Jazakallahu Khyran! I think I can try improving my Arabic by watching Arabic cartoons.

AbuHammaad Watched the first few minutes and I love it. Jazakallhu Khyran.

1 Like

Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
^ when will you migrate from "khyran" to "khayran"?
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
I never noticed.
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Perhaps you are used to it....I remember your attention has been called to it by kazr.em
Re: Sisters Come In..... by AbuHammaad: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
Autocorrect
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
I don' remember that. I remember Abu Sulaim telling me about khiran or something but that's about it.

Does the spelling matter though?

* Modified

Went through three pages of my post and it has been khyran.

Wow.

Jazakallahu Khayran for bringing it to my notice.
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
The spelling does not matter actually.... Since its not English.... Was just playing around.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sisters Come In..... by carinmom(f): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
AbdelKabir:
I dont remember when last i watched cartoons, watching cartoons after being a kid is a girlie thing *I think*.....No idea...

Cc: Carinmom, zarinaain might be able to help.......

Assalam, plz I need your prayers embarassed
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
carinmom:

Assalam, plz I need your prayers embarassed

Hope there is no problem?
Re: Sisters Come In..... by carinmom(f): 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Hope there is no problem?

Yes there is problem, just include me in your prayers cry
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
carinmom:

Yes there is problem, just include me in your prayers cry

embarassed

OK......

I just hope its not too serious
Re: Sisters Come In..... by carinmom(f): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
AbdelKabir:

embarassed

OK......

I just hope its not too serious

It is, my brother.
Re: Sisters Come In..... by zarinaAin: 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Saarah Al-Kasraan read to her husband Hammad ibn `Ateeq the entirety of Soorat Al-Baqarah from her memory on the first night of their marriage. (Taken from "`Ulamaa Najdi" by Al-Bassaam)....

I pray Abuhammaad son(Hammad) be lucky as Hammad ibn 'Ateeq grin cheesy

Hmmm reciting baqarah on the first night

How many hours will that take
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
zarinaAin:

Hmmm reciting baqarah on the first night

How many hours will that take

By heart will be like 1hr 30mins.....cuz I've tried reading it before by heart, but when I got to ayah 105(if I remember vividly) I got exhausted and needed to rest, that took like 35mins...
Re: Sisters Come In..... by zarinaAin: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
The only educative child play I know of is alo iya agbo(old woman tales). Very interesting and educative

On the dstv yoruba channel . Weekends, cant remember the exact time it is done

Islamic cartoons ? I don't know
Re: Sisters Come In..... by zarinaAin: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
AbdelKabir:

By heart will be like 1hr 30mins.....cuz I've tried reading it before by heart, but when I got to ayah 105(if I remember vividly) I got exhausted and needed to rest, that took like 35mins...

Alright
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 21, 2017
carinmom:

It is, my brother.

How is the situation today?
Re: Sisters Come In..... by carinmom(f): 7:32am On Apr 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

How is the situation today?

Alhamdulillah we thank Allah.
I've been sick for about two months now on and off.
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Makanjuismail(m): 11:16am On Apr 21, 2017
Build a Mosque in your Lifetime

BRIEF PROFILE OF THE MOSQUE

Alhaji Oba Alebiosu mosque is a 25 year old mosque located at 15 Oyewole Street Ilupeju. The mosque came into being because the founder realized that there was no single mosque along a stretch of about 3km road, from Kayode Onipanu through Coker Rd, Ilupeju . The mosque till date remain the only one along the road. The mosque is situated on close to a plot of land in a street which has now become a highbrow and a plot of land will cost nothing less than N10m ($25,000). The mosque, which started as an ordinary mosque has now grown to a full-fledged central mosque.

RATIONALE FOR RENOVATION AND EXPANSION

We are currently renovating and extending Alh Afolabi Alebiosu Central Mosque at oyewole Street, Ilupeju, Lagos due to the following reasons:

1. The mosque is till the only mosque along that stretch of the road and there is need to accommodate the growing number of worshippers in the mosque. This will not only provide comfort for the worshippers, the mosque will be seen as law abiding by not causing road obstruction during Jummah Prayers. Areas such as ablution centre, toilets etc will be expanded to accommodate more people.

2. The mosque also needs to have a look of a central mosque

3. Some accessories in the mosque are very old and required to be changed because of dangers they portend if they are not changed urgently because of our kids who attend Modrasa in the mosque.

PROJECT SCOPE

The extension project will add atleast 5 rows downstairs for men and 5 rows upstairs for women and create the imam’s office. Renovation will involve ablution points, toilets, generator house, and replacement of tiles and roofing of the mosques.

PROJECT COST

Based on the expert projection, the cost to completion is N7,000,000 to give the mosque an entirely new look.

BUILDING A MOSQUE IN YOUR LIFETIME MADE EASY

As a way of breakdown, the mosque will cover 480square meter of land. Based on the project cost above, each square meter will cost about N15,000. We invite you to join hands with us in this onerous task of building a standard central by subscribing for at least one sqm. A sqm is more than convenient for an individual to pray every time. This is equivalent to building a mosque. This is a way to create a stream of passive reward from Allah because for as long as the mosque remains in use, every donor will be rewarded the full benefit of building a mosque. The reward is clear and it is simply Aljannah Fridaus. The messenger of Allah (pbuh) said “whoever builds a masjid in which the name of Allah is remembered, Allah will build for him a house in paradise”. Allah said: "And the likeness of those who spend their wealth in the search of Allah’s pleasure, and the strengthening of their souls, is as the likeness of a garden on the height. When the rainstorms strikes it, it brings forth its fruits twofold and if rainstorm does not strike it then a little shower is enough. Quran 2 verse 265.

Please be inspired to take part in this and do also motivate others. May Allah continue to enrich your purse.

Here is the mosque details

A/c name: Alh. Oba Alebiosu Mosque

A/c No. 3003414047

First Bank.

Jazzakumllahu Khaeran.

1 Like

Re: Sisters Come In..... by madridguy(m): 11:18am On Apr 21, 2017
Allahumo Ashfahana Inaka anta shafau

carinmom:

Alhamdulillah we thank Allah.
I've been sick for about two months now on and off.
Re: Sisters Come In..... by tintingz(m): 11:18am On Apr 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Cartoon will work for boys until they get to their age of adolescence....

Although I don't deny some boys will still watch it even after age of adolescence, but its rare....
Oga, adults still watch cartoons, there are adult swim cartoons.

You're only expose to Islamic field.
Re: Sisters Come In..... by hammmedb: 11:20am On Apr 21, 2017
I concur
What's the way forward
Re: Sisters Come In..... by udatso: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
carinmom:

It is, my brother.
I hope your health has improved. May Allah heal you
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Makanjuismail(m): 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
Build a Mosque in your Lifetime

BRIEF PROFILE OF THE MOSQUE

Alhaji Oba Alebiosu mosque is a 25 year old mosque located at 15 Oyewole Street Ilupeju. The mosque came into being because the founder realized that there was no single mosque along a stretch of about 3km road, from Kayode Onipanu through Coker Rd, Ilupeju . The mosque till date remain the only one along the road. The mosque is situated on close to a plot of land in a street which has now become a highbrow and a plot of land will cost nothing less than N10m ($25,000). The mosque, which started as an ordinary mosque has now grown to a full-fledged central mosque.

RATIONALE FOR RENOVATION AND EXPANSION

We are currently renovating and extending Alh Afolabi Alebiosu Central Mosque at oyewole Street, Ilupeju, Lagos due to the following reasons:

1. The mosque is till the only mosque along that stretch of the road and there is need to accommodate the growing number of worshippers in the mosque. This will not only provide comfort for the worshippers, the mosque will be seen as law abiding by not causing road obstruction during Jummah Prayers. Areas such as ablution centre, toilets etc will be expanded to accommodate more people.

2. The mosque also needs to have a look of a central mosque

3. Some accessories in the mosque are very old and required to be changed because of dangers they portend if they are not changed urgently because of our kids who attend Modrasa in the mosque.

PROJECT SCOPE

The extension project will add atleast 5 rows downstairs for men and 5 rows upstairs for women and create the imam’s office. Renovation will involve ablution points, toilets, generator house, and replacement of tiles and roofing of the mosques.

PROJECT COST

Based on the expert projection, the cost to completion is N7,000,000 to give the mosque an entirely new look.

BUILDING A MOSQUE IN YOUR LIFETIME MADE EASY

As a way of breakdown, the mosque will cover 480square meter of land. Based on the project cost above, each square meter will cost about N15,000. We invite you to join hands with us in this onerous task of building a standard central by subscribing for at least one sqm. A sqm is more than convenient for an individual to pray every time. This is equivalent to building a mosque. This is a way to create a stream of passive reward from Allah because for as long as the mosque remains in use, every donor will be rewarded the full benefit of building a mosque. The reward is clear and it is simply Aljannah Fridaus. The messenger of Allah (pbuh) said “whoever builds a masjid in which the name of Allah is remembered, Allah will build for him a house in paradise”. Allah said: "And the likeness of those who spend their wealth in the search of Allah’s pleasure, and the strengthening of their souls, is as the likeness of a garden on the height. When the rainstorms strikes it, it brings forth its fruits twofold and if rainstorm does not strike it then a little shower is enough. Quran 2 verse 265.

Please be inspired to take part in this and do also motivate others. May Allah continue to enrich your purse.

Here is the mosque details

A/c name: Alh. Oba Alebiosu Mosque

A/c No. 3003414047

First Bank.

Jazzakumllahu Khaeran.
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
tintingz:
Oga, adults still watch cartoons, there are adult swim cartoons.

You're only expose to Islamic field.

Pls act like you've got sense even if we know you don't have sense.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
I feel bad cry
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
khalifahsparkles:
I feel bad cry

لِمَ؟
Why?
Re: Sisters Come In..... by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
Islamic cartoons for kids: "Ali and Sumayya" "Learn with Zaky". I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Sisters Come In..... by AbuHammaad: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
There are some people that only come here when they need help. Terrible!
Re: Sisters Come In..... by tintingz(m): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Pls act like you've got sense even if we know you don't have sense.
ANAS, the sheepian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Of The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) With Kids / The Sunnah of Love / Hypocrisy Against Muslim Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.