Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) (19577 Views)

Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) / Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by informant001: 10:09am On Apr 06, 2017
Read the press statement by the Enugu State Police Command...

Gradually land acquisition is beginning to gain prominence because of its economic value amongst others but the same land usually serve as man''s final resting place as he will be committed to the earth following his death.The history of land dispute is always associated with evil and sometimes loss of lives and properties.

On that fateful day being 4th of march,2017 at about few minutes to 8pm at Ukpata Community of Uzouwani Local Government Area of Enugu state, Suspect identified as Daniel Ekemezie Alias Bakasi and a father of two and an acclaimed mathematics teacher with ukpata community secondary school in uzouwani Local Government Area of Enugu Coalcity state had allegedly left his house in Ukpata community and headed to his uncle''s place patrick Odoh now deceased and believed to be about 83 years.

According to the suspect,he had left to his uncle''s place with the intention to ensure that he is sent to the great beyond in other to settle their age long family land dispute. He disclosed that on getting to the place, he woke Patrick his uncle up and informing him that he has an issue of discussions with him and when he woke up, he now tied his mouth with cloths to avoid shouting and whisked him quietly that evening to Iyimkpafu/Ofiakputu forest at Ukpata where he tied Patrick odoh on the tree with rope and left him till 8th march 2017 when according to him, the victim was seen to have given up the ghost.

He further disclosed that on noticing that the victim is now dead, he hurriedly buried him in a shallow grave and left.

The Enugu state police command through its operatives of the Anti Kidnapping Unit acting on intelligence information promptly nabbed the suspect who disclosed what allegedly transpired between him and his late uncle and claiming that they have been in an agelong land dispute.

Suspect is helping the operatives in their investigations as he has also guided the operatives in the recovery of the decomposed corpse of late PA Patrick from the shallow grave inside the forest on 4th April,2017. Suspect is regretting his evil act which he blamed as act of devil.

"I want to tell people to distance themselves from any issue of dragging of lands because it can lead to loss of lives and properties. I want the son of late Pa Patrick odoh to forgive me and even take the land. Am ready to leave the land for them. I am regretting my action now.I recently lost my wife and I am left alone with my two kids. God please help me" stated the suspect.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/man-blames-devil-after-killing-his.html

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 10:16am On Apr 06, 2017
Humanity has lost its essence...... Killing your uncle because of land??

Angel Gabriel, if trumpet nor dey, abeg blow whistle.. We go still hear...

#world people

18 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2017
These people again?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by Swegzfreak: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2017
cry
Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by Destined2win: 10:22am On Apr 06, 2017
Land dispute is a very serious issue
Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by muykem: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2017
over to NCAN.

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by dainformant(m): 10:34am On Apr 06, 2017
devil no get your time
Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by juman(m): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2017
He is a victim of a destroyed country.
Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by arosunshine(m): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2017
Igbos and land grabbing

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2017
He should continue to blame the devil until he faces the hangman's noose grin
Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by Jabioro: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2017
Give us the name of that stewpid devil.
Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by Progressive01(m): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2017
He's most definitely one of such people who tell you "biafra or death", and "the zoo must fall" - a typical ipob miscreant.

An Igbo man wouldn't do such to his blood.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by pritykate(f): 10:48am On Apr 06, 2017
which devil?? devil never see big thing do. am sure that land doesn't belong to him
Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2017
Which Tribe is he from

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by pritykate(f): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2017
Progressive01:
He's most definitely one of such people who tell you "biafra or death", and "the zoo must fall" - a typical ipob miscreant.

An Igbo man wouldn't do such to his blood.
Nawa o I wonder how some people won't live without mentioning biafra

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by JackieChan01: 10:51am On Apr 06, 2017
myplaydiary:
Afonjas should be more concerned about their fathers, mother, brothers, sisters and children that are killed on the daily in their thousands,

See what was harvested from this Afonja Alfa skull farm, if just one farm could give this much yield you can imagine the numbers dying daily from the thousands of skull farms scattered across the SW cheesy

Afonja that is what you should be concerned about not one Daniel that was destined to bring shame to his family tongue

Now Afonja see this grin
God this looks like a horror movie
these fiful are naturally wicked

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by JackieChan01: 10:52am On Apr 06, 2017
pritykate:
Nawa o I wonder how some people won't live without mentioning biafra
their worst nightmare eating them from inside out
we know that and we intend to make it worst for them grin
Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by myplaydiary: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2017
Progressive01:
One can only imagine the horror of living such a life as yours. An ipob yoot murders his uncle and all you could come up with is afonja afonja afonja.

What a terrible tragedy life must have dealt you.
yes I had to do that because Afonjas were already setting up canopies for owambe on this thread grin

You guys should go and rent a hall for your owambe and stop littering the thread like cow dungs cheesy

Afonja be looking at this omo Igbo like

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by Iamwrath: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2017
Even devil will tell you " I KNOW YOU NOT"
Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by pritykate(f): 10:59am On Apr 06, 2017
JackieChan01:
their worst nightmare eating them from inside out we know that and we intend to make it worst for them grin
Lolz
Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by JackieChan01: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2017
pritykate:
Lolz
softwork itiz awa work
Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
smiley
Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by Firefire(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Humanity has lost its essence...... Killing your uncle because of land??

Angel Gabriel, if trumpet nor dey, abeg blow whistle.. We go still hear...

#world people

Maranatha!
Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by veekid(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Flatinoes are horrible sha

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
smh we Always blame the Devil.... He is the cause of all our woes/suffering/ etc...
Re: Man Kills His Uncle In Enugu Over Land Dispute. (Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin

Well...who else to blame?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guard Arrested For Withdrawing N2m From School's Account (Photo) / Notorious Kidnapper Who Killed An Officer Arrested, Weapons Recovered. Photos / ISWAP claims the killing of two Nigerian soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.