Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

I Am Feeling Suicidal.. Pls Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Feeling Suicidal.. Pls Help (905 Views)

I Need Help, Am Feeling Suicidal / I Am Missing My Late Parent, Feeling Suicidal / I Am Feeling Suicidal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Feeling Suicidal.. Pls Help by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2017
I am depressed because Life is hard on me. I have never had it so bad in my entire life, i can't attend lectures for fear of embarrassment, i can't talk to anyone because nobody seems to care, i am feeling out of this world, just wishing everything could just end soon. no one to turn to, dad is in mess..
I am not depressed because I can't eat but because i am in debt.. In a huge debt i don't think I can ever offset..
I love you mum but i don't know what to do, my heart is beating fast, i am scared, i am feeling unhappy, i am sick, i am dying in silence...
How i wish things can just return to how it used to be back home, when u(dad & Mom) never waited for us to ask before you provide, wen we never ran out of foodstuffs, wen we were the cheerful giver, wen we were the pick of the family, wen dad was the lender of last resort...

Pls Help me Nairalander....I know it's hard to believe anyone at this time but i need help...I know i do..
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal.. Pls Help by izzou(m): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2017
Don't chicken out now that the going is tough

Bad days are like clouds. They must pass away

1 Like

Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal.. Pls Help by niggi4life(m): 10:44am On Apr 06, 2017
You see what Ponzi and it likes have done to you?
Don't worry though, old things will pass away, just give it time

2 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal.. Pls Help by nnamdibig(m): 10:46am On Apr 06, 2017
Why are you in debts And why do you think suicide is the only option left??
Suicide is for the weak minded go to hospitals and orphanage homes and you'll thank God that you are alive today.
Just know that God will never allow any problem bigger than you to come your way.
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal.. Pls Help by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2017
dbiljmer:
I am depressed because Life is hard on me. I have never had it so bad in my entire life, i can't attend lectures for fear of embarrassment, i can't talk to anyone because nobody seems to care, i am feeling out of this world, just wishing everything could just end soon. no one to turn to, dad is in mess..
I am not depressed because I can't eat but because i am in debt.. In a huge debt i don't think I can ever offset..
I love you mum but i don't know what to do, my heart is beating fast, i am scared, i am feeling unhappy, i am sick, i am dying in silence...
How i wish things can just return to how it used to be back home, when u(dad & Mom) never waited for us to ask before you provide, wen we never ran out of foodstuffs, wen we were the cheerful giver, wen we were the pick of the family, wen dad was the lender of last resort...

Pls Help me Nairalander....I know it's hard to believe anyone at this time but i need help...I know i do..
this is the source of your future strength. Don't ever. we all went through worse situation. rather think of solution.
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal.. Pls Help by malware: 10:50am On Apr 06, 2017
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE ADDRESS OF THE POPULAR LAGOON?

BUT TRY TALKING TO finalboss FIRST, YOU TOLD US IN ONE OF YOUR THREADS THAT HE SHARED OVER A MILLION NAIRA ON NAIRALAND RECENTLY.
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal.. Pls Help by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2017
niggi4life:
Not Ponzi Sir.
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal.. Pls Help by obafemee80(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2017
niggi4life:
Mr soothsayer...
To be in debt now means he is into ponzi schemes...
I think the best you can to to someone having suicidal thoughts is to give him words of encouragement and not to worsen his/her condition sad

2 Likes

Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal.. Pls Help by dingbang(m): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2017
Who are your creditors, give me their numbers
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal.. Pls Help by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 06, 2017
Alhadulilahi
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal.. Pls Help by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2017
Hamdalilah
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal.. Pls Help by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
see dis
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal.. Pls Help by Acidosis(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
The best way to overcome debt is to incur more debts
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal.. Pls Help by ifyalways(f): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Acidosis:
lol.

@OP, why not just say you've got stuff for sale? Was the emotional blackmail necessary?
Anyways, if you really want dispose of those stuff fast,you would see fast buyers within your immediate environment

1 Like

Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal.. Pls Help by izzou(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Acidosis:
You kidding, right?
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal.. Pls Help by ChukwuJuwon: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
Smh!!!upon all the whole preaching : suicide is not the way out you still want to kill yourself. if you no pity yourself pity your parent
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal.. Pls Help by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
ifyalways:
lol.

@OP, why not just say you've got stuff for sale? Was the emotional blackmail necessary?
Anyways, if you really want dispose of those stuff fast,you would see fast buyers within your immediate environment
That's not it Ma, it never came from my mind to dispose off my personal effect, i use dem as i am still a student but i am a little desperate hence my wanting to sell off the properties...
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal.. Pls Help by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2017
Pls send me sms on 0703..... Introduce yourself as from naraland
Re: I Am Feeling Suicidal.. Pls Help by 2mch(m): 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
There are practical solutions to every problem. You just can't see the big picture because you are stuck where you are, it's a mental handicap when we feel overwhelmed.

How does a student accumulate so much debt by the way? Try to enter repayment arrangement with your creditor. Something you can afford. Wish you the best.

(1) (Reply)

Letter From A Debtor To A Creditor. Lol / Please Help Me Out(adoption) / In Search Of A Woman By Avatarmode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.