Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor (40509 Views)

I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / Daddy Freeze Tells Pastor Adeboye—praying For Your Enemy To Die Is Antichrist. / Seeing My Late Mom In My Dreams Most Times. ( What Does It Mean) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by victorjoe(m): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Start masturbating at 4 after seeing his mother nekkid.... Bwaaaah, what won't these criminals in robe use to get traffic to their establishment.
Let me guess, the criminal in robe was able to save this mad man from his predicament, with holy water?

Ladies. There is nothing wrong with being nekkid in front of your kids, unless you have a demon child

I disagree bro. Kids of these days have telegraphic memories. He sees his mums unclothedness then he watches something erotic on TV. It won't take long to put 2 + 2 together.

Recently there was a picture on social media that a very young boy was trying to suck a girl. That's how it starts. You think they are kids but they do what they see.

A child once asked my girlfriend why his mum had hair on her pp. When asked, he said he saw it. I'm other to avoid all this, stop dressing or going naked in front of them.

Let it just be stuffs they pick up in school.
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
lmao lies everywhere. and people actually believed this poo? nnaa ike gwuru. 4-year-old wey still dey run around the street naked don dey fap? fap wetin. where's the pastor's page sef. make i go bash am. ndi ara
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
opera67372:
Trend Alert! Ankara Styles For Dark Skinned Ladies

SEE VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTHuZNkItTY

Subscribe My Channel for more update: >>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCHAdfgOBzIIgurVaM0uLmQ/videos
Ezinne fashion. u dey try. keep it up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by Enigma44: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
undecidedI stand to be guided by a Professional... I still find it difficult to believe that a boy of #4years# can masturbate vis a vis have erection...
I am not understanding this undecidedI stand to be guided by a Professional... I still find it difficult to believe that a boy of #4years# can masturbate vis a vis have erection...
I am not understanding this
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by UJUKALA404: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
conclusion
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by MabraO: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
To imagine that Davash222 and abnsugbe believed this poo is a cause of concern on them

How can a 4 years old know how to stroke his dick and ejaculate?

I guess the pastor ejacukated ur brains out ur heads at age 4 that's y u can't use ur head no more
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by usmanjay(m): 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Start masturbating at 4 after seeing his mother nekkid.... Bwaaaah, what won't these criminals in robe use to get traffic to their establishment.
Let me guess, the criminal in robe was able to save this mad man from his predicament, with holy water?

Ladies. There is nothing wrong with being nekkid in front of your kids, unless you have a demon child
you are clearly insane and must be one of those demonic agents sent out from hell to cause havoc on humans
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I have seen a 5-year-old humping on his younger sister. I am not a pastor.
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by chiraqDemon(m): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
English is strong
Dress up unclad shocked
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
victorjoe:

I disagree bro. Kids of these days have telegraphic memories. He sees his mums unclothedness then he watches something erotic on TV. It won't take long to put 2 + 2 together.

Recently there was a picture on social media that a very young boy was trying to suck a girl. That's how it starts. You think they are kids but they do what they see.

A child once asked my girlfriend why his mum had hair on her pp. When asked, he said he saw it. I'm other to avoid all this, stop dressing or going naked in front of them.

Let it just be stuffs they pick up in school.

Bro, there is a huge difference between a 4yr old child being inquisitive, and one having some fantasy about nekkid older women to the point of starting masturbating at 4yrs old.

There is also a huge difference between a child UNKNOWINGLY trying to copy a sexual act that they saw their parent doing, and one that will start masturbating because he/she saw their parents having sex.

Thinking that the mind of a 4yr old child is perverted enough to associate his mother's nake.dness with some erotic image he may see on TV... AND associating all this with the pleasure derived from masturbating, is far fetched.

1 Like

Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by ahamonyeka(m): 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
What does a 4year old boy know about masturbation?

1 Like

Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Evil son

1 Like

Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Clearly, the problem here is the word 'masturbation'. If it were "I started handling with my P€nis at age 4, y'all would have found it believable.

Years ago, my neighbour's 5yr old son was found with his finger in his sister's vagina. Who taught him that?
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Weselion:

I have seen a 5-year-old humping on his younger sister. I am not a pastor.

Me too I have seen that, but did these kids know what they were doing? Certainly NOT, they simply wanted to copy what they may have seen adults do.

Furthermore, did they get any pleasure from such act, like someone masturbating would? I think NOT.

2 Likes

Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Azil:
. Years ago, my neighbour's 5yr old son was found with his finger in his sister's vagina. Who taught him that?

Do you really believe that this child got pleasure from doing this? The issue here is about a 4yr old child pleasuring himself thinking of older women nekkid, at 4 yrs old (after seeing his mother nekkid).
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Do you really believe that this child got pleasure from doing this? The issue here is about a 4yr old child pleasuring himself thinking of older women nekkid, at 4 yrs old (after seeing his mother nekkid).

Is this really about whether it was pleasurable to him or not?
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by miketayo(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Davash222:

Ask for forgiveness bro.

from who definitely not God.. how does a 4 yr old know wat masturbation is? is that even possible.

wait a min how of us here can remember wat we did at 4 ?

1 Like

Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by miketayo(m): 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Azil:

a 4 yr old can not masturbate. it is scientifically impossible

1 Like

Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by miketayo(m): 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, there is a huge difference between a 4yr old child being inquisitive, and one having some fantasy about nekkid older women to the point of starting masturbating at 4yrs old.

There is also a huge difference between a child UNKNOWINGLY trying to copy a sexual act that they saw their parent doing, and one that will start masturbating because he/she saw their parents having sex.

Thinking that the mind of a 4yr old child is perverted enough to associate his mother's nake.dness with some erotic image he may see on TV... AND associating all this with the pleasure derived from masturbating, is far fetched.

spot on, help me tell them
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by comrChris(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
masturbate at 4? this lie can't sell, nothing will convince me that a 4 years old child will know anything about sex

1 Like

Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
miketayo:

a 4 yr old can not masturbate. it is scientifically impossible
Can a 4year old repeatedly handle with his privates?
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
Azil:

Why would a child start masturbating, if not to derive some sort of sexual pleasure... Did you forget what the OP wrote below:

"I started masturbation since when I was 4 years old; my mum has always been dressing up Unclad before me, I am used to seeing her unclothedness. I am not moved to have sex with her, but I always long to see mature ladies Unclad just the way I always see my mum dressing up Unclad before me.
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by oheni(f): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
I smell lies,,4 years ke?4yrs old know what is masturbating? I don't believe this story,,4yrs know watin be cucumber? Hmmm

1 Like

Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by grandstar(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
joebeckz:
LOL HOW 4 YEAR OLD PIKIN GET SEX URGE? PASTORS CAN LIE JUST TO GET ATTENTION AND MEMBERS, WHY EXPOSE HIM EVEN IF IT WERE TO BE TRUE? ONE DOESNT EVEN KNOW TRUE MEN OF GOD THIS DAYS. CRIMINALS HAVE TAKEN BIBLE FULL TIME.

A 4year old hasn't reached puberty yet! its impossible!

1 Like

Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by Fourwinds: 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

In ur last sentence....there is virtually everything wrong for a woman to be nak..ed or dress in front of her child
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by kobabe(m): 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
mastubation at 4. Abeg stop lying, some 4 year old still d suck breast

1 Like

Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by Fourwinds: 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
midehi2:
A mother to a son, i think is wrong, but a mother to a daughter, not wrong, i think i can dress up in the presence of my girls, they might learn few things from it
it is still wrong...d girls will relate what they saw with their male age mates either in school or while playing
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by Fourwinds: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
shadrach77:
The fool wants to blame his mum. Your mum was not at fault. She did the right thing. Your evil mind is the root of your problem cry cry
his mum did not do d rite thing...

it is wrong to dress in front of ur child
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by Fourwinds: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
agitator:

No, he doesn't need deliverance it is you who need deliverance more. wink wink wink
go and read d last sentence of d person he mentioned...dat is where d person got it wrong....
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by Fourwinds: 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
agitator:

No, he doesn't need deliverance it is you who need deliverance more. wink wink wink
by Akinaukwa: 2:22pm
Talking about sexual exploration by
young minds I totally agree and also
agree to the fact that parents should
avoid appearing unclad before their
kids no matter the age, BUT strongly
disagree with ops that at four (4)
years a child has started
masturbating. Asi! Asi! (lies).
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by midehi2(f): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
Fourwinds:
it is still wrong...d girls will relate what they saw with their male age mates either in school or while playing
fallacy
Re: I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor by Fourwinds: 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
midehi2:

fallacy
do u know what is called CURIOSITY...d toddler female vagina and dat of adult female vagina., what is d difference?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport (Photo) / Emmanuel Uchenna & Family Kneel As Apostle Suleman Prays For Them (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.