Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:37 PM

The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only (31629 Views)

Nigerians React After Photos Of Girls Smoking Kush In The Club Goes Viral / For Stoners Only / 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 07, 2017
i like grin

1 Like

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Katyusha(m): 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Time to light up ma pawpaw.grin

1 Like

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Katyusha(m): 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
4 ze love of zze herb.
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by arleck(m): 12:09am On Apr 10, 2017
inlove with my weed and i aint neva lettin go
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by fatai7165: 11:12am On Apr 10, 2017
bjhaid:
Smoke weed till you damage your lungs.

is it your lungs that's being damaged?? Abi is your mouth we are using to smoke the weed??

5 Likes

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2017
fatai7165:

is it your lungs that's being damaged?? Abi is your mouth we are using to smoke the weed??
hope you don't regret actions when you grow old
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Katyusha(m): 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
@bjhaid
Why are you people so disrespectful? We don't kno you, so why do you think we give a flyin fcck what you hope or not hope.
If this thread is not for you, shovel your comments up ur mouth and get the hell out.

4 Likes

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
Katyusha:
@bjhaid
Why are you people so disrespectful? We don't kno you, so why do you think we give a flyin fcck what you hope or not hope.
If this thread is not for you, shovel your comments up ur mouth and get the hell out.
Calm your nerves homie, e go clear for your eye when you get old, by the time you starting begging for funds to treat lung related diseases, till then continue forming kushman

1 Like

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
Seun is weed now legal again?
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Katyusha(m): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
bjhaid:
Calm your nerves homie, e go clear for your eye when you get old, by the time you starting begging for funds to treat lung related diseases, till then continue forming kushman
Dont be an ignoramus. We will spread the good message . Take it or bounce out. Na your lung?

5 Likes

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Katyusha(m): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
bjhaid:
Seun is weed now legal again?
Yh run to Seun na.
Smh.
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
damn!!!
came online to get my mind off HIGH..and now this
Nigga I gat papers tomorrow

Truth be told every nigga smokes blunt these days we all getting wiser

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
Katyusha:
Dont be an ignoramus. We will spread the good message . Take it or bounce out. Na your lung?

grin what's d point of living old when you gonna be begging for funds grin

5 Likes

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by okpukpu(m): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
My grade...

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
Katyusha:
i guess you're educated you can read up clinical effects online, at least that differentiate you from that Agbero taking weed in the morning
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Y'all weeds looking all dried, depressed and shilt _.
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by itzmoni(m): 11:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Katyusha:
help us ask am oo....over sabi pipo
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 11, 2017
Nice, stoners thread

Nothing beats sitting down with your niggaz, then light up and puff away.. that shiii connects guys more than mtn!

I smoke loud, SK, Arizona, the only ish I have with weed is that my eyes dey always red after smoking.. very red..

Cc kingKush01, naijaboiy,

let's share playlist, songs u rock when u in cloud9

7 Likes

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Katyusha(m): 7:40am On Apr 11, 2017
@viickerz
Where you see loud? Oga no bobs us o grin.
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 11, 2017
Katyusha:
@viickerz Where you see loud? Oga no bobs us o grin.
so u don't know loud?
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Katyusha(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2017
viickerz:

so u don't know loud?
How won't I know loud...what I meant is that where did you see it to smoke? A pouch is almost 10k.
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2017
Katyusha:
How won't I know loud...what I meant is that where did you see it to smoke? A pouch is almost 10k.

Lol.. I know , me and my guys join money and buy it ... I don't do loud regularly tho.. I don't want to go broke

normal day is Arizona, SK .. on a very good day , we do loud

now share ur playlist
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Katyusha(m): 9:28am On Apr 11, 2017
viickerz:

Lol.. I know , me and my guys join money and buy it ... I don't do loud regularly tho.. I don't want to go broke

normal day is Arizona, SK .. on a very good day , we do loud

now share ur playlist
I listen to alternative music mostly..Folk Rock, Alt Rock and Indie Rock..Checkout the song WALLS by Kings of Leon..light a blunt, play the song, and trust me, your childhood scenes will begin to play in your head like a movie. For Naija songs, Afro Lover by Jillex Anderson also gets me there.
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by joseph1832(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2017
Katyusha:
I listen to alternative music mostly..Folk Rock, Alt Rock and Indie Rock.. Checkout the song WALLS by Kings of Leon..light a blunt, play the song, and trust me, your childhood scenes will begin to play in your head like a movie. For Naija songs, Afro Lover by Jillex Anderson also gets me there.
Ma man! I listen to rock too, but not when I'm meditating.

I love listening to reggae, when I'm in that mood. Mystic Roots Pass The Marijuana and Peter Tosh's Legalise It does it all for me.
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Katyusha(m): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2017
joseph1832:
Ma man! I listen to rock too, but not when I'm meditating.

I love listening to reggae, when I'm in that mood. Mystic Roots Pass The Marijuana and Peter Tosh's Legalise It does it all for me.
WALLS is not a conventional rock song. It's slow and calm. Just a guitar and piano. It's not a noisy song atall. You know kings of Leon?
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by KingKush01(m): 9:48am On Apr 11, 2017
My fellow ganja men I commot cap o! I Bleep with khalifa a lot. I think for now O.N.I.F.C tops my playlist!

1 Like

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by KingKush01(m): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2017
Gyalchester:
Y'all weeds looking all dried, depressed and shilt _.
Let's see yours!
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 11, 2017
Ok,i am here. grin

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by KingKush01(m): 9:58am On Apr 11, 2017
bjhaid:
i guess you're educated you can read up clinical effects online, at least that differentiate you from that Agbero taking weed in the morning
Bruh everybody has principles which they adhere to and it forms the basis of their lifestyle, not everybody opinion will align with your own perception on simething thats why it pays to be flexible at times. The irie lifestyle chose me and am gonna be fvcking with it for a long time. That you dont like it or preach about what science predicts as the effect wont make me or any true ganja man dump the habit! Stick to your grind and lemee stick to mine!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by KingKush01(m): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Ok,i am here. grin
You be irie chick?
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by BalogunLH: 10:05am On Apr 11, 2017
Katyusha:
Time to light up ma pawpaw.grin
I hope say water dey with you sha
Coz pawpaw na bastardized pesin go just dry drink water
Na good breed of Sk grin
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2017
KingKush01:
You be irie chick?
Oh yay grin

Np:Roll up by Emtee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them / My Pre-wedding Pics / My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.