Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only (31761 Views)

Nigerians React After Photos Of Girls Smoking Kush In The Club Goes Viral / For Stoners Only / 6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 11, 2017
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Katyusha(m): 10:21am On Apr 11, 2017
BalogunLH:

I hope say water dey with you sha
Coz pawpaw na bastardized pesin go just dry drink water
Na good breed of Sk grin
lol...pawpaw na the real herb o..others na jus grass.grin
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by naijaboiy: 10:23am On Apr 11, 2017
viickerz:
Nice, stoners thread

Nothing beats sitting down with your niggaz, then light up and puff away.. that shiii connects guys more than mtn!

I smoke loud, SK, Arizona, the only ish I have with weed is that my eyes dey always red after smoking.. very red..

Cc kingKush01, naijaboiy,

let's share playlist, songs u rock when u in cloud9
Nothing beats kushing with your niggaz Mehn! My eyes get red too on weed so I go for SK.

There's this eye drop guys use tho to clear the redness. It's called visine.

I mostly listen to trap music or normal Nigerian jamz when blazing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by naijaboiy: 10:23am On Apr 11, 2017
Katyusha:
Paw-paw for real? shocked
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2017
KingKush01:
Let's see yours!

So what's up with y'all weeds looking sad?

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Katyusha(m): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2017
naijaboiy:

Paw-paw for real? shocked
Its still maryjane, but pawpaw is jus d nickname for that particular strain. It's not d pawpaw fruit o.
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by naijaboiy: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2017
Katyusha:
Its still maryjane, but pawpaw is jus d nickname. It's not d pawpaw fruit o.
I fear o!

I don't know if I've smoked it. Here in Nigeria we hardly know what we smoke. Those people in jand got so many varieties you can pick from.

1 Like

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by naijaboiy: 10:33am On Apr 11, 2017
Gyalchester:
Y'all weeds looking all dried, depressed and shilt _.
gringringrin
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by naijaboiy: 10:34am On Apr 11, 2017
bjhaid:
Calm your nerves homie, e go clear for your eye when you get old, by the time you starting begging for funds to treat lung related diseases, till then continue forming kushman
I guess snoopdogg, a 50 year old man is begging for funds right now to treat his lungs.

You think MJ is like tobacco? Mahn GTFOH!! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by MrFuckallday: 10:41am On Apr 11, 2017
Been a stoner since 2011, don't think I'd stop ces it doesn't shift my focus from the ultimate goal. Nobody will force you to kush so don't come here to preach shii.

Weed is life

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 11, 2017
naijaboiy:

I guess snoopdogg, a 50 year old man is begging for funds right now to treat his lungs.

You think MJ is like tobacco? Mahn GTFOH!! grin
snoop ain't 50 yet dude, at a point he'll Definitely stop due to health reasons, what's the point of killing your self gradually just cos you want to be unnecessarily high?, I rather take e-cigar instead.
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by BalogunLH: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2017
Katyusha:
Haha Arizona nko?
TBH I no really like Sk I prefer Weed grin
U know weed highness is lit af

1 Like

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by BalogunLH: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2017
bjhaid:
snoop ain't 50 yet dude, at a point he'll Definitely stop due to health reasons, what's the point of killing your self gradually just cos you want to be unnecessarily high?, I rather take e-cigar instead.
I swer ya dumb! No vex I just have to state ta truth
So cigars are better than weed
u need health lessons gidigan
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2017
BalogunLH:

I swer ya dumb! No vex I just have to state ta truth
So cigars are better than weed
u need health lessons gidigan
oga park well if you can't address without insult, you saw where I wrote e-cigar.
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 11, 2017
itzmoni:
help us ask am oo....over sabi pipo
whats over sabi?, find a better way to enjoy life, stop inhaling hazardous substances
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 11, 2017
bjhaid:

this one na suegbe

cigars cause lung cancer, weed heals the mind bro. .

still. lighting up tho

5 Likes

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by joseph1832(m): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2017
Katyusha:
WALLS is not a conventional rock song. It's slow and calm. Just a guitar and piano. It's not a noisy song atall. You know kings of Leon?
Yea, I remember them vaguely. I'm not their fan though. I prefer listening to the rock songs I started with. It's ever green in me.
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 11, 2017
viickerz:

this one na suegbe

cigars cause lung cancer, weed heals the mind bro. .

still. lighting up tho
amugbo, e-cigar is different from the normal cigar

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 11, 2017
I'm sure most of the dude here are still below 30, and have little or no responsibility.

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by naijaboiy: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2017
bjhaid:
He's not 50 but there are many people older than him who still on their ganja!

Where are the scientific proven facts that MJ destroys the lungs? My man leave this sanctimonious BS you're yapping about. You will die one day from something, whether you smoke or not. In fact the probability that a person will die peacefully in his sleep is very low, only very few humans get so lucky.

Enjoy your e-cigar while we get high with bliss. More weed for us. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 11, 2017
naijaboiy:

He's not 50 but there are many people older than him who still on their ganja!

Where are the scientific proven facts that MJ destroys the lungs? My man leave this sanctimonious BS you're yapping about. You will die one day from something, whether you smoke or not. In fact the probability that a person will die peacefully in his sleep is very low, only very few humans get so lucky.

Enjoy your e-cigar while we get high with bliss. More weed for us. grin
we all die some day that's for sure, the point is healthy living, well I've never met a kushman looking healthy before
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by naijaboiy: 11:21am On Apr 11, 2017
bjhaid:
we all die some day that's for sure, the point is healthy living, well I've never met a kushman looking healthy before
LMAO!! That's where you're wrong bro!

I've got friends that you wouldn't even know they kush. We've got so many celebrities who kush but they are healthy AF!

Most times the people who don't look healthy are the ones who involve the ingestion of other drugs into their system. The moment you start taking crack, heroine, molly, TM and other drugs expect your health to deteriorate.

Stick to your weed alone and see yourself looking normal as long as you eat well and keep fit.

Forget stereotypes mahn! We are not fools for choosing what we smoke. Many of us are educated about it and we aren't ignorant. So don't think what you're preaching is new in any way.

Do you and let others do them. Peace! cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 11, 2017
naijaboiy:

LMAO!! That's where you're wrong bro!

I've got friends that you wouldn't even know they kush. We've got so many celebrities who kush but they are healthy AF!

Most times the people who don't look healthy are the ones who involve the induction of other drugs into their system. The moment you start taking crack, heroine, molly, TM and other drugs expect your health to deteriorate.

Stick to your weed alone and see yourself looking normal as long as you eat well and keep fit.

Forget stereotypes mahn! We are not fools for choosing what we smoke. [b]Many of us are educated about it and we aren't ignorant.
So don't think what you're preaching is new in any way.

Do you and let others do them. Peace! cool
[/b]
You are very ignorant bro.
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by naijaboiy: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2017
bjhaid:
You are very ignorant bro.
Your opinion.

Next please! cool
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2017
naijaboiy:

Your opinion.

Next please! cool
Trust me, you'll learn someday.
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Katyusha(m): 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
BalogunLH:

Haha Arizona nko?
TBH I no really like Sk I prefer Weed grin
U know weed highness is lit af
Sk na still weed. Different strains have different effects.
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Katyusha(m): 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
bjhaid:
Let me educate you. It's like you're aren't as intelligent as you think. Causation and Correlation are two different things. Because the agbero in your area smokes kush doesn't mean it is the kush that made him an agbero. Im probably healthier than you. Seek information befor making hasty conclusions.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Katyusha(m): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
Brand new day.
Brand new perspectives..

It's time to time-travel.

1 Like

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
Katyusha:
Let me educate you. It's like you're aren't as intelligent as you think. Causation and Correlation are two different things. Because the agbero in your area smokes kush doesn't mean it is the kush that made him an agbero. Im probably healthier than you. Seek information befor making hasty conclusions.
haha, you'll learn when you get old boy till then continue enjoying the youthful life
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by BalogunLH: 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
Katyusha:
Sk na still weed. Different strains have different effects.
Sk na still weed Traphedges come down here oh...
Sk Dem don use chemicals mix am baba
Weed is Natural

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only by Katyusha(m): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
BalogunLH:

Sk na still weed Traphedges come down here oh...
Sk Dem don use chemicals mix am baba
Weed is Natural
Sk , regular, na still grass. Jus red eyes and 10 mins highness. Plus hunger too..lol. Try Pawpaw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Marital Status? / Relationship Mistakes You Must Avoid In 2015 / Joyce Dzidzor Mensah Kisses German Man, Accused Of Transmitting HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.