Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,737 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS (26843 Views)

Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China / Nnamdi Kanu; UK Based Nigerian Man Shares Intimate Picture With Wife On Bed. / "We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by informant001: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
The Nigerian well wisher, Akinjide Ajisafe who delivered a flower and get well card meant for President Muhammed Buhari at the Abuja house, London, has gotten a reply from the presidency.. In the card signed on February 13, the UK based Nigerian man wrote the following message to the president when he was in London on medical vacation

Dear President Muhammadu Buhari...“May the prayers and blessings of good health I am sending with these flowers make you stronger and healthy

“Mr president, I am sure if you have look outside, right in london the sun of Allah is shining and he is telling you to get well. Many are so earger to have you back, especially in terms of the stability of the country. I hope this little card and flower help a little to know how lovingly you are thought of … by many of us in UK

“May Allah continue to guide, bless and direct you to the right path.‎”‎

Buhari in reply -sent a letter to the young man through the Nigerian High Commission, London. The letter was signed by a special assistant at the Presidency, Abuja, Mr. Sabiu Yusuf. It was delivered by the Administrative Officer at the high commission, Mr. Raphael Orisamakin to Ajisafe.

It reads: “I write on the directive of his Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari to acknowledge with thanks the receipts of your goodwill message sent to him while on medical vacation in London.

“Mr. President sincerely appreciates your concern and support and especially your good wishes and prayers for his quick recovery.

“I am pleased to inform you that Mr. President arrived Nigeria safely and has resumed office to continue his duties and stands resolute in the pursuit of rebuilding Nigeria.

“While Mr. President continues to count on the support and the prayers of well-meaning Nigerians in Diaspora like you, please accept the assurances of his Excellency’s warm personal regards.”

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/buhari-appreciates-uk-based-nigerian.html

See earlier thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3633232/nigerian-man-delivers-card-flower#53775144

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by informant001: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by sarrki(m): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
God bless him

God bless mister president

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by sarrki(m): 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2017

Oya enemies of state attack

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by Jetleeee: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nice one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
Who the UK man epp sef?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by dainformant(m): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
Buhari try

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by decatalyst(m): 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
The words in the letter just dey sweet me as I dey read am grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by Nbote(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
Well Well Well.. Who do we have here.... I thought u had jumped from one of the bridges around ur area but I knew d only way to confirm was thru such thread... How market na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by jhydebaba(m): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
publicity stunt cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by henrydadon(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin

shey bi recession no reach him side for UK

come nigeria make body tell you

mumu

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by Tazdroid(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hmm, that's good.

So what if the person who sent a card and vegetable was a...sorry....an....sorry....a..

burkingx:

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by Hades2016(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Story .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by oberichard(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
oga which one be publicity stunt here na
Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by Godprotectigbo5(f): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
OK
Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by Tazdroid(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by skarz: 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
OK o
Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
the guy wants appointment..period

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by ephi123(f): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Who cares?

Face the economy! Rather than giving us redundant news. How does this news put money in the pocket of any Nigerian?

Government of photography and media. Economic matters - 0%. Photography and Media - 110%

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by burkingx(f): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin

Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by olaoreawofele: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
PMB do well for this oh.
Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by ExpiredNigeria: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
So what message is the presidency trying to pass here? People are suffering after all, I prefer Nnamdi Kanu to send me letter than Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by RichThug(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
rubbish, who is this APC sponsored zombie trying to fool here. Scammers everywhere, just imagine him saying everybody wanted bubu to come and stabilize Nigerian economy like sey no be hin job before, like sey hin blind wen hin dey destabilize am with hin mumu economic policies

quote me and die of leprosy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by flyca: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
You will only be appreciating from obodo oyibo. Come back and feel the bite of hardship in Nigeria, but mbanu! You will not - mbanu!

Ojojukoro somborry angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
ipod yoots be like

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed GOD WHYYYY?
Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by ChristyB(f): 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Okay dem no say make dem even try add small cheque for the guy?
He included his business card, wrote his full name, phone number and email una think say na for joke?
Better do something bigger than just a reply ooo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by Vickiweezy(m): 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
This guy is lucky, na instant blessing be this one. This appreciation wouldn't happen without millions being given to him. [s]I would say that was the ultimate plan of our 'UK Based Nigerian' from the start, to get both recognition and of course, money[/s] . wink
Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by ogologoamu: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
sarrki:

Lol
Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by wildchild1: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nice one

Check my signature for your football jerseys (take advantage of the Easter promo)
Re: Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS by anibi9674: 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh Suit Seeks To Disqualify Atiku, Queries His Citizenship / NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau / Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.