Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology (9941 Views)

Vivo Shows Off World's Fastest Charging Technology / Top 5 Smartphones With Wireless Charging Technology To Buy In 2019 / Fast Charging Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by iamxolomon(m): 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
I've discovered that in most cases when there is a new smartphone in market, it always comes with a very good spec, but sometimes has comma. This is the case of itel 1516plus, the phone is one of itels best smartphone in market right now, it has a very good front and back camera and the battery 5000mah which makes it wanted by many people. I actually went after this phone last month and after purchase I tried charging it but I discovered it's very slow in charging, I actually thought first time charging takes longer so I waited patiently. The second time I charged this phone, it was very very slow in charging and I was disappointed, I have tried charging it with different chargers like the follow come Tecno and infinix charger, but no Luck. This comma in device is really disappointing, I think Itel really need to do something about this slow charging issue. Please comment if your own charges fast so I can know if I'm the only one having this problem or it's general, thou I have seen like 4 people using this device and we all have same issues.
Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by eezeribe(m): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Try and buy the new Infinix fast charger... With Flash symbol at the USB port... The phone will surely respond.
I am currently using the charger for my Droid 8 with 5200 mah battery.
Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by Whizpeter(m): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
All these Itel marketers would soon come here to tell you that it's only your phone or that you should goan buy S31... Don't listen to them...

OP if you've tried original chargers including the infinix flash charger and the situation is still like that, sell the phone as it is and get a better phone!

My brother's Itel charges slowly too even though his own is a different model!

4 Likes

Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by Akpevwe9: 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
Whizpeter:
All these Itel marketers would soon come here to tell you that it's only your phone or that you should goan buy S31... Don't listen to them...

OP if you've tried original chargers including the infinix flash charger and the situation is still like that, sell the phone as it is and get a better phone!

Congratulations.... Mr Jobless guy. Follow up all itel products like your destiny depends on it....

Since you are so hopless and Jobless here on nairaland, Oya find sb... tongue tongue tongue

I won't even see your response, so keep it to yourself grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by Whizpeter(m): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
Akpevwe9:

Congratulations.... Mr Jobless guy. Follow up all itel products like your destiny depends on it....

Since you are so hopless and Jobless here on nairaland, Oya find sb... tongue tongue tongue

I won't even see your response, so keep it to yourself grin grin

Jobful human being... I'm not following all itel products...

I'm rather running a personal campaign against mediocrity in phones section and it starts with Itel!

18 Likes

Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by iamxolomon(m): 5:23am On Apr 07, 2017
Honestly, Itel does not know how painful this charging of a thing can be. I actually got this phone cause of battery, and I know the situation of my school that you have to struggle before you can charge. Now itel just spoil everything.
Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by JackieChan01: 6:09am On Apr 07, 2017
Whizpeter:

Jobful human being... I'm not following all itel products...

I'm rather running a personal campaign against mediocrity in phones section and it starts with Itel!
i wonder why ncc still allow that useless company to be defrauding the masses..
what happened to quality control?

i pity gullible buyers falling for these useless itel hungry marketers

useless product

2 Likes

Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by Whizpeter(m): 7:00am On Apr 07, 2017
JackieChan01:

i wonder why ncc still allow that useless company to be defrauding the masses..
what happened to quality control?

i pity gullible buyers falling for these useless itel hungry marketers

useless product

My brother, that's why we have to keep enlightening those around us, so that fewer people would fall into Itel's trap!

Our government keeps failing us all the time!

1 Like

Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by iamxolomon(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lol. I laugh in Indonesia grin grin grin
Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by Oyindebrah(f): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
Whizpeter:

nawa oo,why are you all over itel related posts,are you that jobless? undecided you're doing too much please,itel isn't as bad as you're painting it name...chill out bruhh
Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by kogbaski99: 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
iamxolomon:
I've discovered that in most cases when there is a new smartphone in market, it always comes with a very good spec, but sometimes has comma. This is the case of itel 1516plus, the phone is one of itels best smartphone in market right now, it has a very good front and back camera and the battery 5000mah which makes it wanted by many people. I actually went after this phone last month and after purchase I tried charging it but I discovered it's very slow in charging, I actually thought first time charging takes longer so I waited patiently. The second time I charged this phone, it was very very slow in charging and I was disappointed, I have tried charging it with different chargers like the follow come Tecno and infinix charger, but no Luck. This comma in device is really disappointing, I think Itel really need to do something about this slow charging issue. Please comment if your own charges fast so I can know if I'm the only one having this problem or it's general, thou I have seen like 4 people using this device and we all have same issues.

Bros just switch to the reliable side..try techno PhonePad 3

1 Like

Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by splash809: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
iamxolomon:

Is the charger that comes with the Itel1516Plus that is very slow in charging. Just find a better charger with 2A or 3A and you will enjoy fast charging on the Itel1516Plus
Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by iamxolomon(m): 8:25am On May 06, 2017
splash809:

Is the charger that comes with the Itel1516Plus that is very slow in charging. Just find a better charger with 2A or 3A and you will enjoy fast charging on the Itel1516Plus

where can I get a 3A charger please
Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by NCP: 12:45pm On May 06, 2017
With Tecno, Itel and Innjoo, You Get What You Pay For, No Matter How Expensive The Garbage Is

Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by PureMe01: 12:40am On May 07, 2017
oukitel u16 max brand new,tear rubber for 49k.u will receive it as it came unused with all d accessories.based in Lagos.wanna buy k6000 plus
Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by kio052001(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2017
iamxolomon:
get yourself a confirmed 5v charger if you want to enjoy your phone and not all this USB with plug to save yourself some stress
Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by deewon56: 1:19pm On May 07, 2017
iamxolomon:
not only u bro I experience it since I was given the phone,it takes 8hrs to full charge I implore Itel should pls release update for the phone in other to fast charge it ,I tried different charger same tnz occur
Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by emeraldknytt(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2017
I don't know if any has tried the 'Authentic' prevalent Blackberry Playbook Charger. It is a foldable pin undetachable 2metre cable Charger, that outputs 1.8A in 5V.... If you get the authentic one (as the mediocre ones have flooded the market lately), you will surely have an enjoyable charging experience.
Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by iamxolomon(m): 6:37pm On May 07, 2017
kio052001:

get yourself a confirmed 5v charger if you want to enjoy your phone and not all this USB with plug to save yourself some stress
can u recommend one?
Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by iamxolomon(m): 6:38pm On May 07, 2017
deewon56:
not only u bro I experience it since I was given the phone,it takes 8hrs to full charge I implore Itel should pls release update for the phone in other to fast charge it ,I tried different charger same tnz occur
maybe an update would do then
Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by itelMobileNG: 9:25am On May 08, 2017
Dear All,

We sincerely apologize for the complaints with regards to the slow charging. Our OS engineers are working on this issue, to fix it ASAP. We would definitely release an update to fix the bug.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by kio052001(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2017
iamxolomon:
can u recommend one?
just make sure when next you buying a charger, its should be able to give out 5v and most at times its usually taped or labelled to the body of the charger
Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by iamxolomon(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2017
itelMobileNG:
Dear All,

We sincerely apologize for the complaints with regards to the slow charging. Our OS engineers are working on this issue, to fix it ASAP. We would definitely release an update to fix the bug.

Thank you
please and please do release an update, cause the slow charging is so so frustrating. Thank u in advance
Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by iamxolomon(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2017
itelMobileNG:
Dear All,

Thank you
please can u tell us how soon, cause this phone is just too frustrating. Plz let us know when the OS will be updated. Or maybe we should just forget bout it and go get another product.

1 Like

Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by iamxolomon(m): 6:36pm On May 18, 2017
itelMobileNG:
Dear All,

Thank you
i knew it, they ain't gonna release an update, they just giving us hope, imagine, they can't even tell us when they are gonna release the update.

2 Likes

Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by iamxolomon(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2017
itelMobileNG:
Dear All,

Thank you
its been 23days now, nothing yet.... Bleep Itel.. I won't advise anyone to use their product again, not even my enemy. Rubbish product
Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by CaraJewel(f): 6:45am On Jun 02, 2017
will the infinix fast charger work fast on it?
Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by deewon56: 10:01am On Jun 02, 2017
CaraJewel:
will the infinix fast charger work fast on it?
NO ,have tried it but u can get good cable with the follow come charger of itel1516plus
Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by CaraJewel(f): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
deewon56:
NO ,have tried it but u can get good cable with the follow come charger of itel1516plus
thats cord right?.which brand are you using like how will i know a good cord
Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by harryfigo(m): 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
Believe me, it's not about using fast charger. I had I very fast charger I've been using, people book for it to use when I finish charging, then the story changed cry when I sold my phone and bought itel 1516 plus because of the battery. first, I thought my powerful chager has gone bad, when I couldn't bear the slow charging I bought another (confirmed) fast charger 2.4A, the same thing.
The problem is from the technology of the phone not charger.

2 Likes

Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by deewon56: 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
CaraJewel:
thats cord right?.which brand are you using like how will i know a good cord
try get a good cord like lapu cable I think it will work out thou I'm planning to get one too
Re: Itel 1516plus Has The Slowest Charging Technology by deewon56: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
harryfigo:
Believe me, it's not about using fast charger. I had I very fast charger I've been using, people book for it to use when I finish charging, then the story changed cry when I sold my phone and bought itel 1516 plus because of the battery. first, I thought my powerful chager has gone bad, when I couldn't bear the slow charging I bought another (confirmed) fast charger 2.4A, the same thing.
The problem is from the technology of the phone not charger.
seriously the phone slow charge chk the powerful charger I dey use infinix 2.4A

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Pays 30 Billion Naira In Part Settlement Of Fg’s Fine / Itel’s 108MP Camera Phone With Mediatek G91 Chip Is Worth The Hype? / Apple Unveils The Iphone 8, iphone 8+ and iPhone X(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.