Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service (13882 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc / Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by sixtuschimere: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, South South Zone held a reception/interdenominational victory thanksgiving service in honour of His Eminence, Papa Ayo Oritsejafor, OFR, the immediate past president of CAN.Pastor Oritsejafor was pictured dancing joyously at the event.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/can-holds-receptioninterdenominational.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by sixtuschimere: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
More

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by sixtuschimere: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
sixtuschimere:
More
more

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
One day there will be a great separation between the the wolves and the sheep.
The Judgment of the Lord is coming.
That's all I have to say!embarassed

22 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by rusher14: 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
When evil resides in the house of the Lord what hope for the good?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by pbethel: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
God is faithful

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by nairaman66(m): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by omobritiko: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
I tweeted efcc yesterday asking them why they haven't probe how oritsejafor for his private jet...
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by point5: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pastor...

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by emmabest2000(m): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Thanksgiving Time Blessings Time ...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by Ppresh2017(f): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
This is good, but see my signature.
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by izzou(m): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
wink

Pastor the pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by Authoreety: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
BEAUTIFUL
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by Aburi001: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
Suffer suffer for World, enjoy for Heaven.....singing Fela. ....lol tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by DlawTECHY(m): 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
Cool
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by Evergreen4(m): 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
I dislike pastors that wear big necklace with cross . Looks occultic to me.

My opinion though.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
anotherydz:
One day there will be a great separation between the the wolves and the sheep.
The Judgment of the Lord is coming.
That's all I have to say!embarassed
are the wolves and the sheep not separated before?

wolves wont spare any sheep around it.
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by Esepayne(f): 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
And Bishop okowa
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by juman(m): 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
It is strange, I dont even know the face of the new CAN president.
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
share the money
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by Tenim47(m): 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
which one is wolves nd sheep, am lost o
are we in the wilderness

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
Seen, next
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by QuietHammer(m): 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
I always have a good laugh whenever I see these so-called men of God

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by KaptainAfrika: 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Matthew 7:21-23

New International Version (NIV)

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by Mister2: 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Long live Pastor Oritsejafor! long live CAN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by brightology3: 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
omobritiko:
I tweeted efcc yesterday asking them why they haven't probe how oritsejafor for his private jet...
EFCC under magu is the biggest mess of the century.
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by sakalisis(m): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
cool
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by awofodu3(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Religion...our load and bain in Nigeria
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin

Chai, recently men of God are ALL WELL FED WITH PROTRUDING STOMACHS, GOLDING NECKLACE & EXPENSIVE WATCHES

WHILE 90% of the followers wallow in poverty & still offer tithes every sunday in the name of sowing seeds

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by Mezenna: 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
The 7th and 8th pics would be good to use as memes
Re: Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service by yale001(f): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
The man is too big to knee down for prayer.. Pastor with Pride

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men And Their Indecent Dressing / Flood Victims Rescued By Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Return Home (Video) / What Is The Difference Between SOUL & SPIRIT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.