Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" (30964 Views)

Sensei Uche Writes An Open Letter To Yusuf Buhari / Sensei Uche Agbai's Shirtless Photo After His 4th Chemotherapy Session / Sensei Uche Agbai Diagnosed With Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by AdoraAmadi: 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nigerian Radio Personality, Sensei Uche (Uche Agbai), has taken to Instagram to explain why Nigerians shouldn't vote for Big Brother Naija housemate, TBoss, who goofed when asked to recite the national anthem.

Here's what he wrote in his "It’s Our National Anthem" post;

"Ask an American to sing their national anthem or even a south African, it comes out of them with pride and joy.

The Nigerian national anthem should be sang with pride and joy also. IT'S OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM.

I have nothing against TBoss as a person, but I have a problem with the Change we are trying to effect not being wholesome.
And to think that a lot of 'Cool Peoples' have come out to say that T-Boss shouldn't be held accountable for not being able to sing the Nigerian national anthem on a live international programme built for Nigerians is just crazy.
There are a lot of children and young people that watch Big Brother Naija and they would emulate the lives of the house mates and eventually the winner because this is how powerful television is.

Please the national anthem is something that you and I should not take for granted. It is a call to action, and encapsulates our passion, promise and purpose as a people and as a nation.

Anyone who cannot recite our National Anthem does not qualify to participate in Big Brother Naija, not to talk of winning it. #SenseiSpeaks"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-nigerian-oap-sensei-uche.html

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by youngest85(m): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
P.R.O(Ass Lickers Association of Nigeria)

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by OfficialAwol(m): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
I agree with you

Efe for the Mula

149 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by Fweshspice(m): 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
Nothing konsign me, as long as am not getting a dime when any house member wins.. so its bullshit

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by arosunshine(m): 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
Likes for the man of the moment.

#teamefe

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by tobtap: 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
arrant nonsense cool cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by BreezyCB(m): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Some of us after leaving primary school we totally 4gt abt it. Does Nigeria national anthem determine what u are going to be? Rubbish, naija Anthem ko Libya Anthem ni

Bossnation

Tboss for the money

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by tribalistseun: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Mumuu dey worry the OAP

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by Jaynom(m): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sang abi sung?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by veekid(m): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
I wonder how she finds her way to the house in the first place

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
If you know u are among the people that don't give a fhok grin click the like botton

127 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by iamnicer: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

AS BBNaija COME DEY IMPORTANT TO NIGERIANS PASS THE ECONOMIC PROBLEMS

I JUST TIRE

I JUST TIRE

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by IamOpemipo(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Efe for the money

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by slurryeye: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Big brother this, big brother that undecided

I know for sure that it will sha finish this weekend.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by cr7rooney10(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
This Nigeria isn't worth of reciting the national anthem because Nigeria kolu obey

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Everywhere i go... Bbnaija... What's all these craze ? ..... I remember when 2Baba called a protest... We were not this outspoken ooo.... Ok.. to all those wasting thousands of naira to vote for their favourite contestant..... Wetin una go gain.... Some people even craze so tey dem print Banner, do pamphlets... Do billboard.....
This country can never grow if we the youths continue like this ooo.... Instead of us to support those ones building stuffs and making us proud with their academic excellence... We dey here dey shout on top show wey no teach us shingbai.....
We these youths stupid small sha..... If person talk say he no wan go school now... Una go dey shout....
How person go wan go school when e be say people wey go school go get maths set as gift and person wey open breast wey dey give another person mouth action, wey dey drink like say he no get brain na dem we dey celebrate..... We don kill the good image of education for this naija ooooo....
Abeg make we wise up.... All of us patapata... Me sef join stupid ooo... Because i don do some irrational things wey no add to personal iQ....
Abeg...... Abeg... Make we change....
Ese, daalu, na gode, thank you, gracias.....

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by emeijeh(m): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
Una get time sha
Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
How much is the winner going to give back to fans and supporters?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by maberry(m): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
No let her fans come for you o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by jeromzy(m): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
I'm sure u can recite the national anthem but can u recite the 36 states and its capitals?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by unitysheart(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
Issorait. Make una kontinuu. It no konsine me.
Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by yorex2011: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
Well....
All I know is that the producers of the BBN have used the collective heads of Nigerians to make outrageous money.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by paulo220(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
noted!!! next
Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by Ptoocool(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
tobtap:
arrant nonsense cool cool
Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by lonelydora: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by hfemini: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
IamOpemipo:
Efe for the money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by Ptoocool(m): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=Ptoocool post=55331728][/quote]
As in ehn, I just weak..
Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by jimi4us: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
who be this mumuu OAP again
Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by Humblebloke(m): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
Who's tboss... undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by TPAND(f): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tboss can't get more votes than Bisola let alone Efe. No sensible Nigerian is voting for a faker and manipulator who doesn't belong

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Sensei Uche, "Tboss Can't Recite National Anthem, Don't Vote For Her" by babablogger: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
Efe for the mullar

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iya 2d Joins Naira Marley's #KoleyewonChallenge (Video) / Leo Dasilva Says He Is A Virgin / Jada Pollock, Reason For Wizkid & Justin Skye's Breakup - Kingston Dome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.