Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) (35987 Views)

Statistics Of Unemployed Nigerians By Gender And Qualification. Do You Agree? / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by hotspec(m): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
As promised, the FG's online portal for registration of unemployed citizens is now live and running. But beyond some few grammatical blunders that welcome you on the portal -www. jobsforall. ng (without space)- there are certain things you need to get ready before proceeding to register your details.

The registration process is divided into four parts:
1. Personal details;
2. Account (e-mail) information;
3. Education background; and
4. Employment (unemployment history).

Documents required to be uploaded are:
a. Recent passport photograph (jpg format)
b. Means of identification (scanned copy of any of International passport, National ID card, Driver License Voter Card or School Identification Card)
c. Curriculum vitae (PDF format only)

You will also be required to supply your:
* National Identification Number (NIN);
* A functioning e-mail address; and
* A GSM number.
This is a continuous process and has no deadline.
Note:
If the "Register" button in the body of the page is not working, you can click on the "Unemployed registration" link down the page.

Observation: Under the "Qualifications" drop down menu, there is no Higher National Diploma (HND) as part of the listed qualifications. I hope they will correct this soonest- if it is not intentional.

Lalasticlala (Help move to the promise land), ClassCaptain, Mynd44

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by midehi2(f): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
nice one, mine was successful cos i need a government job too grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by nepapole(m): 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ok
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Fmartin(m): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
hmm.. na wao!
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Raydans: 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
So how does this guarantee employment

I can bet it's gonna be useless till the end of this tenure

Propaganda everywhere, everyday

22 Likes

Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by teebee22(f): 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
pls i don't have a national I.d. yet. what do I do?
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by SuccesYear: 3:46am On Apr 07, 2017
teebee22:
pls i don't have a national I.d. yet. what do I do?
Guess u can move ahead. But u will need NIN whc is on surface of National id card
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Remi83(m): 4:57am On Apr 07, 2017
I have the first National Identity card, and was told that it is now obsolete. I remember trying to use it whn registering for fcsc in vain. Any advice on hw I can remedy this?
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Remi83(m): 4:59am On Apr 07, 2017
Hw long will it take to get a new id card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 07, 2017
Okay
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Emmanuel602(m): 6:27am On Apr 07, 2017
Jobforall? I pray so.

1 Like

Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by hakeem4(m): 6:32am On Apr 07, 2017
Can students register?

1 Like

Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by hillsway(m): 7:11am On Apr 07, 2017
Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by alsudaes1(m): 7:33am On Apr 07, 2017
The main thing is :
1. What will be the benefit of registering

2. Will it favour the ordinary Nigerian without "connection"?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by ITbomb(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2017
Good
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by IkpemhiTG(m): 7:41am On Apr 07, 2017
there are errors in the form under Edo state local government but yyyy

1 Like

Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Bobbybenard(m): 7:57am On Apr 07, 2017
I registered yesterday. But when I login this morning,I noticed my DISCIPLINE didn't show anything
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Mcowubaba: 8:00am On Apr 07, 2017
Remi83:
I have the first National Identity card, and was told that it is now obsolete. I remember trying to use it whn registering for fcsc in vain. Any advice on hw I can remedy this?
Apply for a new one, it's free. But you may give small Roger (corruption)

Find any NIMC center near you.

This is their comprehensive locations in Nigeria
http://www.nimc.gov.ng/nimc-enrolment-centres/

1 Like

Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by hotspec(m): 8:48am On Apr 07, 2017
Lalasticlala, pls help take this home. Its informative.
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by hotspec(m): 8:51am On Apr 07, 2017
Remi83:
You must locate d nearest National ID card registration centre (there is one in every local govt) to re-register. If there is good network and power supply and ink, u can do it wait and get. Two slips will be given to u, 1 for d ID, the other one for d NIN
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by hotspec(m): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2017
alsudaes1:
The main thing is :
1. What will be the benefit of registering

2. Will it favour the ordinary Nigerian without "connection"?
1a. The benefit is simply for FG to keep a database of unemployed citizens.
1b. It is also to connect or link employers with necessary employees.
2. Any Nigerian with "Connections" will nt pass tru ds portal b4 good job will be given (my opinion)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by hotspec(m): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2017
hakeem4:
Can students register?
If undergraduate, no. As u have no qualifications yet. Unless u want to apply as "No qualifications" Primary or O'level qualifications.

1 Like

Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by hotspec(m): 9:00am On Apr 07, 2017
Bobbybenard:
I registered yesterday. But when I login this morning,I noticed my DISCIPLINE didn't show anything
May be u piked no discipline, but i dont know if there is a link for editing ur details. Mayb u shd check.
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by hotspec(m): 9:02am On Apr 07, 2017
IkpemhiTG:
there are errors in the form under Edo state local government but yyyy
Likewise no provision for HND under qualifications. U can send a mail to them to complain. D email address is down d homepage
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Tazdroid(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2017
Why can't any government related online procedure be a smooth hitch-and-glitch free process just for once ehn?

Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by ifyokwu(f): 9:26am On Apr 07, 2017
Please can Npower volunteers still register blc for me , Npower is not a job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by engrMikemd(m): 9:27am On Apr 07, 2017
pls help i am unable to register, it keeps on giving me error upon submitting that my CV format file type is not recognize even when the the CV is in pdf format already
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by adfemsho(m): 9:29am On Apr 07, 2017
Naija Government and their ill policy.
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2017
Another means of giving the public false hope. Will this nonsense ensure jobs are given on merit? NO! Will it make top agencies announce their vacancies? Hell no! This is just to give the impression of a caring government while the usual mago mago continues behind the scenes. Everyone should try but don't bank on it.

1 Like

Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by wildchild1: 9:35am On Apr 07, 2017
Good riddance to bad rubbish

Check my signature for your football jerseys (Easter promo is on)
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Afenson(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2017
SuccesYear:
Guess u can move ahead. But u will need NIN whc is on surface of National id card
pls help should we put our state of origin or state of residence? thanks.
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by FBS: 9:40am On Apr 07, 2017
Interesting to see how this works out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k / Tuesday And Thursday Guardian Newspapers Vacancies / Gtbank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.