Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:33 PM

Being Romantic In Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Being Romantic In Islam (7696 Views)

Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya / Palm Wine In Islam / Cousin Marriage in Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Romantic In Islam by Amoto94(m): 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Samuel Pierre wrote: Romance Romantic Actual meaning: "In the Roman manner". One of the reasons why I like Anthropological Linguistics. Are you Romantic? What did the Romans believe about love?
Re: Being Romantic In Islam by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
AbdelKabir:

The last part is what i wanted all along.....

You could have just said that from the beginning.

I mentioned that previously.
Re: Being Romantic In Islam by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
snapscore:

You could have just said that from the beginning.

I mentioned that previously.

I wasn't sure if that's what you meant......

I stressed you ba?

Pele....
Re: Being Romantic In Islam by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
AbdelKabir:

I wasn't sure if that's what you meant......

I stressed you ba?

Pele....

Ohh okay. Yes.

Motigbo. Mio binu.
Re: Being Romantic In Islam by Alennsar(f): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
please I Will like to add to it op

to all our hijabia sisters please when you are alone with your husband try to dress seductively. I mean wear something that even if he see another woman outside they will not mean anything to him.

try your hands on New foods, fruit, snacks and a lot more (halal) things

call him sweet names like : belove, honey etc. and please let your husband explore your body it's meant for him.

let there be constant communication between the two of you.
there are some things I would've mention but not here hum! I don't want to errm......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being Romantic In Islam by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
^^
Small shidren should unfollow this thread oo grin.

The hijabia sisters and bearded brothers will learn when they marry in sha Allah.
Re: Being Romantic In Islam by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alennsar:

to all our hijabia sisters please when you are alone with your husband try to dress seductively. I mean wear something that even if he see another woman outside they will not mean anything to him.

call him sweet names like : belove, honey etc. and please let your husband explore your body it's meant for him.

there are some things I would've mention but not here hum! I don't want to errm......

Toor...... Eyin hijabi(niqobi) sisters, shey eti gbo bai?

Brothers shouldn't come home and meet the wife's hair scattered or her body smelling "maggi" (seasoning)...

Sisters shouldn't look at the husband, then start wishing that she didn't marry her husband just because of how dirty he is, beard e no comb or oil for a week, wear boxer for 1week without changing...,.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being Romantic In Islam by FriendNG: 12:51am On Apr 08, 2017
snapscore:
^^

The hijabia sisters and bearded brothers will learn when they marry in sha Allah.

Unfollowed
Re: Being Romantic In Islam by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 08, 2017
FriendNG:

Unfollowed

You don't have to unfollow. You may learn a thing or two from the thread. I was just joking and teasing the sister because I found her comment funny.
Re: Being Romantic In Islam by Demmzy15(m): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2017
Alennsar:

grin grin grin
Re: Being Romantic In Islam by Demmzy15(m): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2017
snapscore:
^^

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Romantic In Islam by FriendNG: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2017
snapscore:

You don't have to unfollow. You may learn a thing or two from the thread. I was just joking and teasing the sister because I found her comment funny.

grin grin Me 2 am joking. I did not unfollow anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Romantic In Islam by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 08, 2017
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin

See him teeth, these are the kind of things he likes to hear.... Sha don't forget to invite us when you want to take umm Hamamah home, you know our own Job on that day is to eat.....

Wedding wey them no share party rice, ezz dah one a wedding?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Romantic In Islam by FriendNG: 9:17am On Apr 08, 2017
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin

Which toothpaste are you utilizing. You like to shine these teeth every now and then undecided

Even when the post sound insulting to him, the boy will still shine those teeth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Romantic In Islam by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 25, 2017
carinmom:

Yes I quite agree with you, but the men are mostly to be blamed here, their mindsets are that if they are being romantic to their wives, they will stop respecting them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being Romantic In Islam by Tefs(f): 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
hmmm. I believe all is well tho.
Re: Being Romantic In Islam by deolsisback: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
well said

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamic Medical Science: Wrong Science / Surviving The First Few Days Of Ramadan / Russian Woman Arrested In Dubai For Drinking Orange Juice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.