Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread (720355 Views)

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by SpoiltVirgin: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
psalmiel:

No. It's not possible to fill it online except you do it the way I recommended earlier.
That was how I did mine when I was processing Covenant University and finally got the admission. It's just that CU's criteria is not hectic as UI right now but we have no choice but to adapt to UI's T&C.

It was the NASU strike that actually prompted them to adopt this online clearance to avoid unnecessary delay after how ASUU strike has affected their academic calendar.
are u a cu student?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Interesting15: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
bukdan:
It is the international immunization card I saw. Will this suffice. Please I need quick response undecided ?
According to Ui's help desk, the one given to your parents at the hospital when you were a baby.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by sammycranebaba(m): 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nasu has finally suspend nationawide strike
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Diction7: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
adebayobr:

bro pls d second part of d jamb 03 form which requested for d examination you entered for wat are d exams to be filled
and also d first part which requestwd for utme subjects, as a D.E student dat dosent sit for utme how am I to go abt dat
thirdly there are some places where by U.I requested for 2 docs bt whereas dey only provide space to upload juat a document e.g the guarantors letter..whats d solution

As long as the jpeg or png format is what you used, it'll display the second guarantor option for you to fill.

Just write "not applicable (direct entry)" boldly for the jamb 02_03 form. Then upload the first one bearing your passport. That's the one that has the most information.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Diction7: 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
NASU, NAAT, SSANU calls off 3 month, ten days strike.

#breakingNEWS
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Ftrcdn(m): 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
What certificates and statements of results are they talking about??
The secind page of jamb form 03

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by psalmiel(m): 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
adebayobr:

bro pls d second part of d jamb 03 form which requested for d examination you entered for wat are d exams to be filled
and also d first part which requestwd for utme subjects, as a D.E student dat dosent sit for utme how am I to go abt dat
thirdly there are some places where by U.I requested for 2 docs bt whereas dey only provide space to upload juat a document e.g the guarantors letter..whats d solution

Apologies for late response bro. It's been lecture upon lecture for me since morning. Just got chanced now.

Actually, I've not even touched mine at all cos my mom just got my Immunization Card today and I think it's Saturday I'll be chanced to upload all my docs.

But as for the exam stuff, they're referring to your O' Level or A' Levels,e.t.c.
E.g, Eng= A1, Geo= A1 e.t.c.
And for the UTME Subject Combo, you can boldly write DE just like @Diction said.
And as for the two docs, I've not filled mine yet so I have no idea for now.

If anyone has successfully uploaded his/her own, kindly help this guy out pls. E.g MrHistorian e.t.c
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by sirgalahad26(m): 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
someone is offering me a photocopy of the immunization card for 3k is it advisable to jump at the offer?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by psalmiel(m): 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
sirgalahad26:
someone is offering me a photocopy of the immunization card for 3k is it advisable to jump at the offer?

Guy, no try am ooo. The best bet is to get it from your hospital of birth for a perfect record. Just close your eyes and pay even though it's not easy.

For example, when my mom got to the hospital yesterday, she was told to pay 20k. She was like kilode? But due to a person she knew there she finally paid 5k and she picked it up today. I was surprised when I saw my weight at birth lol after she scanned and sent it to my mail this noon.

Remember, we may still be required to come along with all our original uploaded docs during resumption
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by sirgalahad26(m): 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
psalmiel:

Guy, no try am ooo. The best bet is to get it from your hospital of birth for a perfect record. Just close your eyes and pay even though it's not easy.

For example, when my mom got to the hospital yesterday, she was told to pay 20k. She was like kilode? But due to a person she knows there she finally paid 5k and she picked it up today. I was surprised when I saw my weight at birth lol after she scanned and sent it to my mail this noon.

Remember, we may still be required to come along with all our original uploaded docs during resumption
tnx bros, my hospital of birth has be defunct dont know watta do!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by sirgalahad26(m): 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
where on earth is IFEOLUWAKRIZ? havent seen him here for a long time! abi he has gone to his village to find his immunization card ni?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by psalmiel(m): 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
SpoiltVirgin:
are u a cu student?

Partially YES.
I was actually admitted for Psychology (Undergraduate Studies) but I later opted for UI due to divine direction. But I'm currently running a programme at CU right now which I'll be concluding on the 23rd of this month.
My heart really leapt for joy when UI finally adopted this online clearance cos I've been cracking my brain how I'll balance my lectures here with traveling to IB for clearance.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by psalmiel(m): 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
sirgalahad26:

tnx bros, my hospital of birth has be defunct dont know watta do!

You're welcome bro. Na to go public health care centre be dat o cos clearance concludes in 5 days time I think. Abeg do am sharp sharp o.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Temedy(m): 5:08am On Mar 15, 2018
psalmiel:

You're welcome bro. Na to go public health care centre be dat o cos clearance concludes in 5 days time I think. Abeg do am sharp sharp o.
please guys am confused ,does a letter head paper still needs u to write the addressee's address even if it already has an address.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by sirgalahad26(m): 6:37am On Mar 15, 2018
Temedy:
please guys am confused ,does a letter head paper still needs u to write the addressee's address even if it already has an address.
u dont need to write the address again!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Ftrcdn(m): 7:22am On Mar 15, 2018
Ftrcdn:
What certificates and statements of results are they talking about??
The secind page of jamb form 03
Please don't ignore. I just want to know how to fill this part.. Please
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 15, 2018
Ftrcdn:

Please don't ignore. I just want to know how to fill this part.. Please
You'll fill in your O'level details
Eg. WAEC / May/June 2015 / 4088555797
Then your Subjects and grades in the space provided
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by GentleGrace1: 8:30am On Mar 15, 2018
sirgalahad26:

u dont need to write the address again!

G. M
Does it matter if the 2 letter Head Paper is the same organization but from two different people. Thanks.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Ftrcdn(m): 8:31am On Mar 15, 2018
Ajet001:

You'll fill in your O'level details
Eg. WAEC / May/June 2015 / 4088555797
Then your Subjects and grades in the space provided
The statement of results in brackets below doesnt count for anything?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by GentleGrace1: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
GentleGrace1:

G. M
Does it matter if the 2 letter Head Paper is the same organization but from two different people. Thanks.

Reply needed ASAP
Anybody?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by adebayobr(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
Diction7:

As long as the jpeg or png format is what you used, it'll display the second guarantor option for you to fill.

Just write "not applicable (direct entry)" boldly for the jamb 02_03 form. Then upload the first one bearing your passport. That's the one that has the most information.
tnx boss I really apreciate gan..jahbless...
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by adebayobr(m): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
psalmiel:

Apologies for late response bro. It's been lecture upon lecture for me since morning. Just got chanced now.

Actually, I've not even touched mine at all cos my mom just got my Immunization Card today and I think it's Saturday I'll be chanced to upload all my docs.

But as for the exam stuff, they're referring to your O' Level or A' Levels,e.t.c.
E.g, Eng= A1, Geo= A1 e.t.c.
And for the UTME Subject Combo, you can boldly write DE just like @Diction said.
And as for the two docs, I've not filled mine yet so I have no idea for now.

If anyone has successfully uploaded his/her own, kindly help this guy out pls. E.g MrHistorian e.t.c
thank u very much, I really appreciate..

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Diamondville(f): 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
Diction7:

please which one is attestation form
is it the same with the one in the guarantor's form
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
Diamondville:
please which one is attestation form
is it the same with the one in the guarantor's form
No,
it's different from the guarantor's form

check below

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ftrcdn:

The statement of results in brackets below doesnt count for anything?

Yeah
Since a scanned copy of the O 'level results has been uploaded

Remember it's online clearance,
Had it been it's physical clearance then you'll have come with the copy(ies) of the results you filled in.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Ftrcdn(m): 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ajet001:

Yeah
Since a scanned copy of the O 'level results has been uploaded

Remember it's online clearance,
Had it been it's physical clearance then you'll have come with the copy(ies) of the results you filled in.
Thanks man. I just needed someone else to confirm. Just to be sure
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Diamondville(f): 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ajet001:
No, it's different from the guarantor's form
check below
I thought this was the guarantor's form o
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by psalmiel(m): 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Temedy:

All that needs to be done on the Letter Head Paper is just to address it to the Registrar. E.g

The Registrar,
University of Ibadan,
Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria

Dear Sir/Ma,

Then, the content...
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by psalmiel(m): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
GentleGrace1:

G. M

I don't think it really matters since it's two different people. But it'll be better to use two different organizations.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by psalmiel(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ajet001:

No,
it's different from the guarantor's form

check below

The attestation form should be filled by any of your dad/mom/next of kin/sponsor with their attached passport on the blank space and likewise signature.

Referring to @Diamondsville
#Modified
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
so so wahala everywhere
angry angry
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Diamondville(f): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
psalmiel:

The attestation form should be filled by any of your dad/mom/next of kin/sponsor with their attached passport on the blank space and likewise signature.

Referring to @Diamondsville
#Modified
please who are the supposed guarantors

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (463) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.