Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread (720340 Views)

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by samuelizz(m): 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
mathefaro:
yea, attendance will be taken

For
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by samuelizz(m): 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
mathefaro:
yea, attendance will be taken

For ?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nltaliban:
Attention everyone, as we all are in the spirit of resumption, I think it is cool if I clarify things.

It has come to my notice that some of the comments I made on this thread Sometimes last year ( when results got released) got some people infuriated and gave most people the false impression that I'm rude, proud and disrespectful. lol

People who have met me on other platforms apart from Nairaland can vouch that the real nltaliban is not like the one you've got on Nairaland. I was just being candid last year as I hate deceiving people by giving them hope where there's none, coupled with the fact that I've known the school so well and can predict most of her moves as regards admission.

In consideration of the foregoing, I'm tendering a sincere apology and pleading with everyone who saw any of my comments on this platform As offensive, rude or nauseating. Forgive me and see me as someone who did all that out of ignorance. I don't like trouble ( in fact, I'm very short and don't look strong, seeing me, you would know I'm not strong enough to defend myself for those comments I made)

I implore us to treat ourselves in spirit of sportsmanship and avoid having anyone in mind so as to avoid unnecessary problems.

From the deepest part of my heart, I wish you a healthy, fun filled and success decorated stay at the University of Ibadan.

Once again, happy resumption.

Your brother,
Nltaliban

In fact bro I have forgotten about all those stuffs but you just reminded me ...sha, who am I not to forgive??
Do you know :I told my dad about your behaviour and he was strongly on your side

But wait oh ,,where is Mubouy Pls any body with info should qoute me

Ajet001 I am watching you in 3d grin Hope you are preparing for mellanby ?? ..Good evening to other viewers oh cool
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nltaliban:
Attention everyone, as we all are in the spirit of resumption, I think it is cool if I clarify things.

It has come to my notice that some of the comments I made on this thread Sometimes last year ( when results got released) got some people infuriated and gave most people the false impression that I'm rude, proud and disrespectful. lol

People who have met me on other platforms apart from Nairaland can vouch that the real nltaliban is not like the one you've got on Nairaland. I was just being candid last year as I hate deceiving people by giving them hope where there's none, coupled with the fact that I've known the school so well and can predict most of her moves as regards admission.

In consideration of the foregoing, I'm tendering a sincere apology and pleading with everyone who saw any of my comments on this platform As offensive, rude or nauseating. Forgive me and see me as someone who did all that out of ignorance. I don't like trouble ( in fact, I'm very short and don't look strong, seeing me, you would know I'm not strong enough to defend myself for those comments I made)

I implore us to treat ourselves in spirit of sportsmanship and avoid having anyone in mind so as to avoid unnecessary problems.

From the deepest part of my heart, I wish you a healthy, fun filled and success decorated stay at the University of Ibadan.

Your brother,
Nltaliban

Baba dey fear grin grin. grin
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
chufor:

In fact bro I have forgotten about all those stuffs but you just reminded me ...sha, who am I not to forgive??
Do you know :I told my dad about your behaviour and he was strongly on your side

Ajet001 I am watching you in 3d grin Hope you are preparing for mellanby ?? ..Good evening to other viewers oh cool

Lol grin
Bro you're sighted jare.

Mubuoy19 is on whatsapp disturbing a group like dat.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Diamondville(f): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
Please is there any one here whose student account has been deactivated or is it only me
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ZeOptimist(m): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
I'm in a tight corner now and here's the problem. I was told that paying to the bank should be done within 72hrs. However, I've only paid the school fees while the accommodation fee is yet to be paid. Now the deadline is almost over and I still haven't paid and I can't pay anymore until Monday. cry Can I still pay after the expiration or what do I do?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ajet001:

Baba dey fear grin grin. grin

Lol, I no fear anybody.

I just no want make person dey find me for ui

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by syncACE(m): 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
Diamondville:
grin grin grin Shey me that has packed since last thursday
Nawa oo...
Why are you in such a hurry
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
chufor:

Lol, tell your dad I'm greeting him.. We made it.

Mobuoy is very fine. He promised to kill me.

We're still on it. I'll tell him to reply to your mention

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
MrHistorian:
Cc; Bobola07.
fashmann, welcome to the only living Hall grin
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Mobuoy19: 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
Chufor

You have summoned the gods

What’s up man?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
ZeOptimist:
I'm in a tight corner now and here's the problem. I was told that paying to the bank should be done within 72hrs. However, I've only paid the school fees while the accommodation fee is yet to be paid. Now the deadline is almost over and I still haven't paid and I can't pay anymore until Monday. cry Can I still pay after the expiration or what do I do?

This is the loosest corner on earth bro. There's no problem at all
i paid my accommodation fee after one week self

You just need the evidence of payment for your hall clearance which will start on Monday in our various hall of residence

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Mobuoy19: 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Bobola07

wink
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
Mobuoy19:
Bobola07
wink
paddy miii! booni? grin
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
Bobola07:

paddy miii!
booni?

Sun for don melt your brain for where you dey

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Mobuoy19: 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
Bobola07:

paddy miii!
booni?

I dey alright baba! You just disappear
No be for here we go talk am sha
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
Diamondville:
which hall were you given
None yet oo

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
Mobuoy19:

I dey alright baba! You just disappear No be for here we go talk am sha
Lol.. we go talk for WhatsApp when I'm chanced na wink
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 11:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nltaliban:

Sun for don melt your brain for where you dey

sad
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ZeOptimist(m): 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nltaliban:

This is the loosest corner on earth bro. There's no problem at all
i paid my accommodation fee after one week self

You just need the evidence of payment for your hall clearance which will start on Monday in our various hall of residence

Thanks for replying! You don't know how relieved I am. That hall clearance is a small thing. I can tackle that. I'll make my payment on Monday.

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
ZeOptimist:
Thanks for replying! You don't know how relieved I am. That hall clearance is a small thing. I can tackle that. I'll make my payment on Monday.

welcome bro

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 12:26am On Apr 22, 2018
All road leads to Ibadan

I wish you all happy resumption.
May God almighty, the giver of Good things grant all that will be traveling down journey mercies.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by adesekosam(m): 12:30am On Apr 22, 2018
Nltaliban:
All road leads to Ibadan

I wish you all happy resumption.
May God almighty, the giver of Good things grant all that will be traveling down journey mercies.

amen same to u bro.

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by adesekosam(m): 12:34am On Apr 22, 2018
Please o I'm to choose elective courses but I'm confused now o. Which one should I pick?

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Shollytae(m): 12:53am On Apr 22, 2018
Guy, we've not been given d directive 2 go on with course registration... U should wait for resumption after the orientation and d whole clearance process, wen u'll have a course coordinator who will advise and guide u on how to go about it

adesekosam:
Please o I'm to choose elective courses but I'm confused now o. Which one should I pick?

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 1:07am On Apr 22, 2018
Shollytae:
Guy, we've not been given d directive 2 go on with course registration... U should wait for resumption after the orientation and d whole clearance process, wen u'll have a course coordinator who will advise and guide u on how to go about it

what I was about to say
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by adesekosam(m): 2:21am On Apr 22, 2018
Nltaliban:

what I was about to say
all right thanks alot. I'm settled now God bless..

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Pes13: 3:22am On Apr 22, 2018
Nltaliban:

Your brother,
Nltaliban

Look at him begging like someone who has killed another's man chicken.

You don't know before abi, when you were talking like your mentor and role model, PMB grin

If you offend me, I no need your apology, na to jejely chop blow or chop caingringrin
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Lexxybooy(m): 4:36am On Apr 22, 2018
babablogger:

I was also given Kuti, can I have your contact?
I need to make some enquires.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by babablogger: 6:16am On Apr 22, 2018
Lexxybooy:
08*6******4
copied, you can strike you number out
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by MrHistorian: 7:00am On Apr 22, 2018
Happy Sunday to everyone.

I will be needing help today too. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (463) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51