Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video (27119 Views)

Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) / Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day / Wizkid Ft. Drake – "Come Closer" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Besto(m): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided I knew wizkid before drake, I only got to know who drake is when that one dance was in vogue. So wizkid there was you before you met drake,so move on already . Men will always be men

You prolly have been sleeping in a bush

Beta wake up before you will know yemi alade before Beyonce.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Holatunde007(m): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2017
Nigerians and reactions
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adorablepepple(f): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2017
Besto:

You prolly have been sleeping in a bush
You probably don't have a life

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Bants(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2017
Wizkid dont need drake...Wizzy in Africa is bigger than Drake

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by SIRmanjar(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2017
SmartBug:
If you believe it's those insults and rude comments that make Drake acknowledge Wizkid, then you're no better than the 3 mosquitoes I smashed this night. #FunFacts
HAHAHAHAHAHA..nasoooh.Nigerianz can get skuury for head untop rubbish..Na must drake go appear for im video?Wizkid himsef don snub plenty pipu,so make dem free drake joor,abi na drake carry am go yankee?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by simeonkoolluck(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2017
Later they will say davido is forcing himself on foreign artist... shey una see now

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 07, 2017
prettyesther20:
Wizkid just dey jump jump on top Drake anyhow.... Picture they never even take together undecided

Ayam not understanding

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Raydans: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2017
I just dey happy how drake dey always use wizkid attachee wash everytime.

It feels good to always get served in your own coin

Do unto others what you want to be done back to you

wizkid used to be a proud goat

Karma is a dam

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Besto(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:
You probably don't have a life
Am prolly living the life you yet to know as well.
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Koolking(m): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2017
Who is wizkid? It would be devaluation of drake brand for Drake to appear in a noisy Nigerian music video. Do we even make music in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by paddyofboss(m): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided I knew wizkid before drake, I only got to know who drake is when that one dance was in vogue. So wizkid there was you before you met drake,so move on already . Men will always be men
Aunty if I say ur village ppl are mad over u now..run town will comman sue me for piracy...its eida u had been in coma wen Drake stormed the industry and just woke up wen he did one dance (song wen I nor even hear wizkid voice) or u are just responding to soft work from ur village elders..meanwhile with love in ur heart Vote Efe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by CalebClinton: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2017
Who send am may he ft drake......I rep olamide always doing his own tinz......who international musicians help....ouchhhh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adewale9050: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2017
[/color]
DAT IS WHY OLAMIDE BADDO A.K.A YBNL KING CAN NEVER MIGLE WITH INTERNATIONAL ARTIST BCUS DEY ARE GOING TO BE FEELING SO BIG AND PROUB.IS RATHER U BE A LION IN THE JUNGLE THAN BEING A DOG LIKE WIZKID IN THE CITY.
BAD MARKET FOR WIZKID FANS.
OLAMIDE IS LOCAL BUT NA BIG RESPECT THOSE INTERNATION PEOPLE ALWAYS GIVE HIM.[color=#990000]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adorablepepple(f): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2017
Besto:

Am prolly living the life you yet to know as well.
I see you live an imaginary life ,If I don't know someone I don't know that person because they are not relevant to my existence or they are of no use to me. So you can go read the biography of rake or whatever you call him undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by fergieboy: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2017
Then always they fall wizzy hand.. They can't try this with Davido

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by directonpc(m): 10:01am On Apr 07, 2017
This http://7rl.in/wizDrk is the closest thing to Wizkid and Drake together in a picture you will find on the world wide web.

Ordinary pictures una never see, na video una want?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by paddyofboss(m): 10:03am On Apr 07, 2017
Papiikush:
Wizkid don see person whey fit humble am grin

He is kindda low on the food chain to guys like Drake
here is d scenario .. Drake is Pete Edochie in d film while wizkid is like those guards fanning him wit big hand fan (Extra).....reality Drake don't give a shit about ur afonja star or even flattino flavour or BH/Fulani herdsmen singers (that's if dem ever see d four wall of a real recording studio)....meanwhile vote Efe

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adorablepepple(f): 10:03am On Apr 07, 2017
paddyofboss:
Aunty if I say ur village ppl are mad over u now..run town will comman sue me for piracy...its eida u had been in coma wen Drake stormed the industry and just woke up wen he did one dance (song wen I nor even hear wizkid voice) or u are just responding to soft work from ur village elders..meanwhile with love in ur heart Vote Efe
You are very foolish, am not a jobless fool like you who sleeps and drink on the internet without doing something tangible with their life. You keep drooling over people who don't even acknowledge your existence. Do something meaningful with your life

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Besto(m): 10:04am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:

I see you live an imaginary life ,If I don't know someone I don't know that person because they are not relevant to my existence or they are of no use to me. So you can go read the biography of rake or whatever you call him undecided

Stop living a life of hypocrisy sis.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Zane2point4(m): 10:05am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:

Your just so funny, if you hvnt heard of drake, just acknowledge you dont kno music, peherps western music.
You only listen to noisy african naija poems.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:

I can see some lowlife idiots are quoting me because of rake or whatever... You people need to work on your self esteem including wizkid because I can see he has low self esteem. Not everyone sleeps and wake up on the internet like you toothless dogs... I never knew him go and die
and women will always be women too

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adorablepepple(f): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2017
Zane2point4:

Your just so funny, if you hvnt heard of drake, just acknowledge you dont kno music, peherps western music.
You only listen to noisy african naija poems.
Who music help and pls what is use of western music? In what way has it liberated you from your suffering Abeg go and sit down

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 07, 2017
Wizzy still dey pay dues. Make una chill.

meanwhile

Who is Efe
Efe is all of us.
Even if you were born with a golden spoon in your mouth, were your parents born with a golden spoon too? Were your grand parents born with a golden spoon also? But in all these, those before you kept on pushing and persevering, and through grace and grit, they made it in life so that you will have a good life more than they had.
Efe is all of us.... a poor boy, who through grace and grit, have come this far not just for himself, but for those who look up and depend on him.
Let Efe serve as an inspiration to millions of youths out there today. When you're down, look at Efe and remember that you too can make it. Remember that your time will come and when your time comes, no man or woman or devil can stop it.
Keep voting for Efe.
Send Vote Efe to 32052.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by adorablepepple(f): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2017
Besto:

Stop living a life of hypocrisy sis.
Mind your business bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by DozieInc(m): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2017
orijintv:
This one weak me grin cry
Lollz. Wetin him go find for mainland

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by krozay(m): 10:12am On Apr 07, 2017
Why drake dey disappoint dis guy firstly wizkid no sing for one dance NA only acapella wey him do secondly he no show up for Wizkid video Wetin drake dey feel like sef say because he don collect Grammy shey

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by BLACKdagger: 10:16am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:

Who music help and pls what is use of western music? In what way has it liberated you from your suffering Abeg go and sit down

Aunty abeg stoo ur stuidity!!!!

U no get shame ni? undecided
As if knowing wizkid befor drake aint enuff embarassment for u dumbtard!!.

Wait ooo do u live in a cave? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by martinsfm(m): 10:16am On Apr 07, 2017
Is our music better than theirs?
Drienzia:
Honestly, I don't know the hype about singing or having drake in ur video. I blame our African celebs, thinking international recognition is the ultimate goal

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by martinsfm(m): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2017
U sabi...aswear
Koolking:
Who is wizkid? It would be devaluation of drake brand for Drake to appear in a Nigerian noisy music video. Do we even make music in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by Amberon: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2017
What brought arsenal into this now?
phetto:
Abeg how? Am sure u r a pained arsenal/vico fan
Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by paddyofboss(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:

You are very foolish, am not a jobless fool like you who sleeps and drink on the internet without doing something tangible with their life. You keep drooling over people who don't even acknowledge your existence. Do something meaningful with your life
Mumu DAT cannot say something without insulting people and making herself look very important is DAT one mumu? No I think she is an slowpoke...ode

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video by martinsfm(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2017
adorablepepple:

stop embarrassing urself the more ...lmao..just ignore .. u wont disappoint me by insulting me too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" / Lil Kesh – "Yagi Girls" Feat. Wizkid (Video) / Video: Made In Nigeria By Mish (Akwa Ibom Ayaya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.