Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Introducing Oréoluwa’s Playlist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Introducing Oréoluwa’s Playlist (342 Views)

Rema's Iron Man Makes Obama's Summer Playlist 2019 / Songs You Should Add To Your Playlist Before The End Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Oréoluwa’s Playlist by blackbook: 8:56am On Apr 07, 2017
Hello, guys! I am Oreoluwa, a Nigerian Lifestyle blogger and music journalist that is currently in living in Ireland.

I am the type of person that listens to a good music and want the WHOLE world to listen to it too. Due to this, I have decided to create another blog series on my blog lifestyleoforeoluwa.com for fellow music lovers, and I will be naming it ''Oréoluwa's Playlist''.

Created this post because I want individuals who love to listen to good music to know about this!

In case you have any artiste that you think should be on this monthly playlist, please comment on this post!

Let's share good music!

First post here: http://lifestyleoforeoluwa.com/2017/04/07/introducing-oreoluwas-playlist/
Re: Introducing Oréoluwa’s Playlist by blackbook: 6:22pm On May 16, 2017
A new playlist is out! Please check it out, guysssss!

http://lifestyleoforeoluwa.com/2017/05/05/oreoluwas-playlist-april17/

(1) (Reply)

Glory And Honor (prod. By Zacking) G-fire / Start This New Month With Love As Stunnaboi Give You A Dope Love Song / [movie] Bleep (return Of Xander Cage) – Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.