Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

13-year-old Boy Molested By A Trader In Aba, Abia State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-year-old Boy Molested By A Trader In Aba, Abia State (19953 Views)

Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions / 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-year-old Boy Molested By A Trader In Aba, Abia State by akigbemaru: 1:16am On Apr 08, 2017
Chaiomsy:
Last night I got a frantic call from a man named Samuel Okechukwu saying that, his 13-year-old brother has been sexually molested by a man simply known as Lucky, (pictured above).

According to what he heard from neighbors around, Lucky has been having anal sex with his younger brother for a long time.

He (Samuel) said he lives in Port Harcourt while his younger brother lives in Aba with their mum as their father is late.

I asked him where his younger is at the moment and if he has been taken to the hospital for proper checkup, he said, the little boy is being detained at the police station!

He said, his brother (names withheld) was not only detained but handcuffed alongside the man who molested him.

To say I was shocked is definitely an understatement, how could a minor of about 13 years be detained and handcuffed after being traumatized by that heinous act?

I asked Samuel what police station it is his brother is being detained and he said it is CPS area commander, at St Michaels road Aba, Abia state.

I called the officer in charge of the case to get more details of what happened but, as usual he declined any comment on the matter saying, it is still under investigation

This is totally unacceptable; the little boy should have been taken to the hospital for immediate medical attention!

But then, this is Nigeria where the law is ignored and justice is delayed while the innocent suffers for being a victim of circumstance.

When I asked why the little boy was detained in the first place, Samuel said the officers at the police station tagged his brother a homosexual!

For goodness sake, a minor cannot consent to any sexual activity and should therefore not be named a homosexual.

According to Samuel, his younger brother (the victim) told him that, this is the fourth time Lucky would engage him in such act!

Further inquiries revealed that, Lucky is a trader at a shopping complex somewhere in Aba, and probably using money to lure the little boy.

Shortly before writing this post, I put a call across to Samuel and he told me he was on his way to the Human Rights office in Port Harcourt.

I encouraged him and told him not to relent in his effort to get justice and that I will do my best to make sure this story gets to the authorities concerned!

My concern is for the little boy who is a minor and probably going through a traumatic time at the station while his mates are in the classroom!

I was sent the amateur photos of the suspect at the police station which taken with a mobile phone by Samuel.

It is high time a stricter sentence (capital punishment!) is given to anybody who violates a child or rapes any woman in Nigeria.

This is calling on all relevant authorities to look into this case as the little boy involved is only a victim of a perverted heart.

Every day we wake up to thought-provoking news in this country and what is more annoying is the fact that little or nothing is done to bring the criminals to justice!

Source: http://www.chichiuncensored.com/13-year-old-boy-molested-trader-aba-abia/

Re: 13-year-old Boy Molested By A Trader In Aba, Abia State by LionDeLeo: 3:26am On Apr 08, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Of course Mynd4 as usual will turn a blind eye to anti-Igbo comments here but will be quick to knock off anti-yoruba comments and ban other people when yorubas are called out for impregnating their own daughters on the other thread.

Just check out the first page of this thread. All anti-yoruba comments hidden and posters banned but will he replicate same here against anti-Igbo commenters who are his yoruba brothers? Of course not!

www.nairaland.com/3727843/pastor-impregnated-daughter-ogun-state/2#55346444#55346444

I leave him to Karma! I expect my ban for speaking the hard truth as usual.

**He is hiding my comments again, someone please quote me before he hides it and ban me.***

cc:. Biafrahere, Realhmie

Both christians, yet I haven't seen a single line of insults against the religion. If this were to be from the north, this thread would have been on page 20 by now with over 80% of the comments insulting Islam.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Boy Molested By A Trader In Aba, Abia State by dingbang(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
Spicycat:
Christianity is an abomination to humanity Poor boy cry
dat u in ur pic?
Re: 13-year-old Boy Molested By A Trader In Aba, Abia State by Kwarupshun(m): 3:21am On Apr 24, 2017
ipob tins

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Youths Confront Scammer Who Tried To Rob An Old Woman In Uyo. Photos / Police Seize Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse / "Even God Supports Stealing" - Policeman Collects Bribe From A Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.