Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

OMG 10 Most Useless Expensive Things In The World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OMG 10 Most Useless Expensive Things In The World (4463 Views)

What’s The Most Useless Fact You Know? Pictures Attached / This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG 10 Most Useless Expensive Things In The World by Gominorrr: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Why should we help to starving children in poor countries if we can spend half a million dollars to buy a box of chocolates or a mobile phone for 1.3 million? Unfortunately, some rich men think so. Today I represent 11 of the most expensive useless things in the world, which, oddly enough, are popular.

No.1

https.//www.google.com/amp/www.wonderslist.com/10-most-expensive-useless-things/amp/
Re: OMG 10 Most Useless Expensive Things In The World by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
One click you no go get for your link, shishi

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG 10 Most Useless Expensive Things In The World by armadeo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
You at advicing how rich men spend thier money. Did you follow them to hustle it.

Poor people know how to spend money always swearing to be philanthropist when they hammer but join the band wagon.

Nigga sell this blog for 100naira and dash a beggar.

Then come back and tell us of the meaning sacrifice

3 Likes

Re: OMG 10 Most Useless Expensive Things In The World by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
La click, la deactivate my account.

1 Like

Re: OMG 10 Most Useless Expensive Things In The World by LMandela(m): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
make we run?
Re: OMG 10 Most Useless Expensive Things In The World by kramer: 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
OMG this! OMG that! everything OMG! OMG! abeg Gerrara hia mehnn.. shheiittt

6 Likes

Re: OMG 10 Most Useless Expensive Things In The World by samintegrity(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
grin grin grin Why not vote your favorite housemate ..
Re: OMG 10 Most Useless Expensive Things In The World by falcon01: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
this things are getting old and boring in fact the world is getting old and boring it's populated with idiots,criminals and hypocrisy.
Re: OMG 10 Most Useless Expensive Things In The World by THUNDAR(m): 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Poverty is a bastard oh!,
Re: OMG 10 Most Useless Expensive Things In The World by RichardKajola(m): 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
Am not seeing anything
Re: OMG 10 Most Useless Expensive Things In The World by Onyenna(m): 12:37am On Apr 08, 2017
who here thinks the OP is DERANGED!?

OP!

4 Likes

Re: OMG 10 Most Useless Expensive Things In The World by victoronyekwelu(m): 8:13am On Apr 08, 2017
Dude go and hustle nd stop looking into other people matter nd next time u post something like this u will cry but for nw just manage WAKA!!!
Re: OMG 10 Most Useless Expensive Things In The World by oyatmicah(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2017
Op specially for u

Re: OMG 10 Most Useless Expensive Things In The World by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 08, 2017
Gominorrr:
Why should we help to starving children in poor countries if we can spend half a million dollars to buy a box of chocolates or a mobile phone for 1.3 million? Unfortunately, some rich men think so. Today I represent 11 of the most expensive useless things in the world, which, oddly enough, are popular.

No.1

https.//www.google.com/amp/www.wonderslist.com/10-most-expensive-useless-things/amp/
oga go back for GNS classes if you re in the uni and English language if you are still in sec schl.
This your grammar is giving me migraine.
How can u REPRESENT when you are suppose to PRESENT?
Re: OMG 10 Most Useless Expensive Things In The World by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 08, 2017
LA click LA phone LA karago
Re: OMG 10 Most Useless Expensive Things In The World by MarkGeraldo(m): 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
All these useless links that seem useful...may oloshos be the wives of their postersundecided
Re: OMG 10 Most Useless Expensive Things In The World by doubleportion: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
If I click that link, make I turn 5 shocked
Re: OMG 10 Most Useless Expensive Things In The World by mejai(m): 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
all des comments for op? chai!! But op sense u no get sha.
Re: OMG 10 Most Useless Expensive Things In The World by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
The moment I saw OMG; I knew this thread was going to be shyte undecided
Re: OMG 10 Most Useless Expensive Things In The World by Jaideyone(m): 6:46am On Apr 09, 2017
oyatmicah:
Op specially for u
lol so you had to insult him with 3 pictures? grin you are wicked o
Re: OMG 10 Most Useless Expensive Things In The World by NaijaEfcc: 7:09am On Apr 09, 2017
Pogba must be on that list

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Waec Results With Ease / Lmao! When The Real Family Visits School. / ASUU Strike: Negotiation Today By 3pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.