Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic (50443 Views)

Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya / BBNaija: Dele Momodu Supports Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo's Grandson / K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by CriticMaestro: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
juggernuts to get quick visa
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
joseph1832:
Sorry, but the dude in question doesn't look like a billionaire, he looks like a connected oil bunkering tout!

Just my opinion. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by uscofield: 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
comment
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by OMOTOWO(m): 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
If ds one na billionaire,wetin com be dangote ?
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by RealDannie(m): 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
Team EFE right now...

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by jaymejate: 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
LAFO:
Efe for the 'Mula'
Based on logistics

Shey seun will travel to South Africa too?

Why u de involve this young man to this rada rada things? He is not interested haa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by bettercreature(m): 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
joseph1832:
Sorry, but the dude in question doesn't look like a billionaire, he looks like a connected oil bunkering tout!

Just my opinion. grin
He is never a decent billionair,he is a criminal just like Asari Dokubo and Tompolo
Or do you think a decent man would take ordinary show this serious?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by Platinumay(m): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
joseph1832:

Just my opinion. grin

Make ur own money before badmouthing some rich dude. Get a life bro

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by Akalia(m): 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Let Bisola have biggie's money.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
ruggedtimi:
This how God changes your life. Efe’s life is changed forever whether he wins or not.. Hopefully he does win come Sunday, April 9th.

Billionaire Tony Aniretan is rooting for EFE to win as he travels with his family to watch the final show live at south africa #BBNaija…

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1203086406457265&id=100002677511075

Come timi, you sure say that guy na billioniare? Here no be sky 3 ohh
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by ominirajj: 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
The big God of bisola will intervane. Team Bisola

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
paskyboy:
I have lost respect for some individuals and so called public figures promoting the level of moral decadence flaunted by participants in the course of daily tasks and organised games has proven to be unrepresentative of the fundamental principles of the BBA itself. In fact, the spate of immorality have been assumed to be a subtle for the purpose of gaining popularity amongst Nigerians and other Africans since sex sells the entertainment industry nowadays.
Welcome to the new world!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by jordinsparkles(f): 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
ominirajj:
The big God of bisola will intervane. Team Bisola
I like d way u dey dream....abeg continue dreaming. Quite expensive though undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by jonnytad(m): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hmmmmm..... those children
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by ndcide(m): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Sapele billionaire. What does that mean?
Some people dey craze
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
This is just getting out of hand,what has Efe truly achieved to be having all this attention,it just seems hard work and decency doesn't pay at all in this country .
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
The way everyone is addressed as a billionaire these days though.

Even in naira, having one or two billions doesn't make one a billionaire o. Even in naira.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by otokx(m): 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
"Sapele Billionaire", "Warri Billionaire" yet those villages don't have good roads, schools or Hospitals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by Acetyl(m): 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
timidapsin:
70% 70% 70% 70% 70%
When we die, our money remains in the bank... Yet, when we are alive, we don't have enough money to spend. In reality, when we are gone, there is still a lot of money not spent. One business tycoon in China passed away. His widow, left with $1.9 billion in the bank, married his chauffeur.

His chauffeur said:-
"All the while, I thought I was working for my boss... it is only now, that I realize that my boss was all the time, working for me !!!"

The cruel reality is:
It is more important to live longer than to have more wealth. So, we must strive to have a strong and healthy body, It really doesn't matter who is working for who.
In a high end hand phone, 70% of the functions are useless!

For an expensive car, 70% of the speed and gadgets are not needed.
If you own a luxurious villa or mansion, 70% of the space is usually not used or occupied

How about your wardrobes of clothes?
70% of them are not worn!
A whole life of work and earning...
70% is for other people to spend.
So, we must protect and make full use of our 30%.

Go for medical check-ups even if not sick.
Drink more water, even if not thirsty.
Learn to let go, even if faced with grave problems.

Endeavour to give in, even if you are in the right.
Remain humble, even if you are very rich and powerful.

learn to be contented, even if you are not rich.
Exercise your mind and body, even if you are very busy.

Make time for people you care about
LIFE IS SHORT...
ENJOY & LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!

Handbook 2016[/b]

HEALTH
Drink Plenty of water.
EAT: Breakfast like a KING,
Lunch like a Prince &
Dinner like a beggar.
Live with the 3 E's--
Energy,
Enthusiasm &
Empathy.

Make time to PRAY.
Play more games.
Read more books than you did in 2014 and 2015

Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Sleep for 7 hours.
Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily And while you walk, Smile.

PERSONALITY
Don't over do.
Keep your limits

Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.

Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
Dream more while you are awake.
Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.

Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past.
That will ruin your present Happiness.
Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.

Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
No one is in charge of your happiness except you.

Smile and Laugh More.
You don't have to win every argument, Agree to disagree.
SOCIETY
Call your family often.

Each day give something good to others. Forgive everyone for everything.
Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
Try to make at least three people smile each day.

What other people think of you is none of your business.
LIFE
Do the right thing!
God heals everything.
However good or bad a situation is, it will change.

No matter how you feel, Get up, Dress up and Show up. The best is yet to come.
When awake in the morning Thank GOD for it. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be Happy
This is really inspirational for me. How do I follow you on instagram?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by Ppresh2017(f): 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
timidapsin:
70% 70% 70% 70% 70%
When we die, our money remains in the bank... Yet, when we are alive, we don't have enough money to spend. In reality, when we are gone, there is still a lot of money not spent. One business tycoon in China passed away. His widow, left with $1.9 billion in the bank, married his chauffeur.

"All the while, I thought I was working for my boss... it is only now, that I realize that my boss was all the time, working for me !!!"

The cruel reality is:
It is more important to live longer than to have more wealth. So, we must strive to have a strong and healthy body, It really doesn't matter who is working for who.

If you own a luxurious villa or mansion, 70% of the space is usually not used or occupied

LIFE IS SHORT...

Handbook 2016[/b]

HEALTH
Drink Plenty of water.
Lunch like a Prince &
Dinner like a beggar.
Live with the 3 E's--
Energy,
Enthusiasm &
Empathy.

Make time to PRAY.
Play more games.

PERSONALITY
Don't over do.
Keep your limits

Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past.

Smile and Laugh More.
SOCIETY
Call your family often.

LIFE
Do the right thing!
God heals everything.

When awake in the morning Thank GOD for it. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be Happy
This is good but only when you read it thrice.
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by Kizmilz(m): 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
Acetyl:
This is really inspirational for me. How do I follow you on instagram?

Don't tell me you r just Seeing that for the first time. That write up is as old as man himself.
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by tope3x(m): 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
I'm waiting for how BBN would want to rig this show. ..they better not do anyhow. ..
#Continue voting for efe

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by ncoolsome(m): 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If you have upto 4 cars in Warri you are called a Warri billionaire cheesy Can't you see how many cars he park for house?
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by ncoolsome(m): 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If you have upto 4 cars in Warri you are called a Warri billionaire cheesy Can't you see how many cars he park for house?

And those 4 cars aren't toys...they are expensive machines ask Dino ..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by nairascores: 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
paskyboy:
I have lost respect for some individuals and so called public figures promoting the level of moral decadence flaunted by participants in the course of daily tasks and organised games has proven to be unrepresentative of the fundamental principles of the BBA itself. In fact, the spate of immorality have been assumed to be a subtle for the purpose of gaining popularity amongst Nigerians and other Africans since sex sells the entertainment industry nowadays.

All this oyinbo on top BBNaija? It's aiit
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by savagefinder: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
paskyboy:
ehn..that is why every one is rooting for efe na..did u see him in any scandal?
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by Acetyl(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
Kizmilz:

Don't tell me you r just Seeing that for the first time. That write up is as old as man himself.
like seriously I am just reading it for the first time
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by Bgorgeous: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
When God answer your call
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by jey4all(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
softwerk:
So every body is now a Billionaire grin
I tire. Them under rate billion finish
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by Princessgrace(f): 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
timidapsin:
70% 70% 70% 70% 70%

The cruel reality is:

LIFE IS SHORT...

Handbook 2016[/b]

HEALTH
Drink Plenty of water.
Lunch like a Prince &
Dinner like a beggar.
Live with the 3 E's--
Energy,
Enthusiasm &
Empathy.

Make time to PRAY.
Play more games.

PERSONALITY
Don't over do.
Keep your limits

Smile and Laugh More.
SOCIETY
Call your family often.

LIFE
Do the right thing!
God heals everything.

nice write up.life is just too short to take everytin serious.
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by ominirajj: 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
jordinsparkles:
I like d way u dey dream....abeg continue dreaming. Quite expensive though undecided
I follow the show right from week one and I can BOLDLY say Efe is always with a spiritual robe under HIS under cloth every where . that spiritual under robe is what is attracting people to him. Do not say I no warn you.
Still team Bisola whether she win or not she is already a stat

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know / Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.