Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic (50451 Views)

Bbnaija: 2face Idibia Supports Kiddwaya / BBNaija: Dele Momodu Supports Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo's Grandson / K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by ekanDamie: 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
this is now becoming nauseating.
imagine those who are trying hard to survive joining this people that have belleful
to be shouting team EFE n effected. misplaced country
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by ominirajj: 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
jordinsparkles:
I like d way u dey dream....abeg continue dreaming. Quite expensive though undecided
I follow the show right from week one and I can BOLDLY say Efe is always with a spiritual robe under HIS under cloth every where . that spiritual under robe is what is attracting people to him. Do not say I no warn you.
Still team Bisola whether she win or not she is already a star

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by Bowaley17(m): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
As long as Chelsea wins the league
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by sixtus3606(m): 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
Moving4:
Na wah o! Na so success dey quick once d time come? Just staying in a house for 3months with no meaningful thing doing & someone's life has changed completely...

Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by Henon: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
paskyboy:
I have lost respect for some individuals and so called public figures promoting the level of moral decadence flaunted by participants in the course of daily tasks and organised games has proven to be unrepresentative of the fundamental principles of the BBA itself. In fact, the spate of immorality have been assumed to be a subtle for the purpose of gaining popularity amongst Nigerians and other Africans since sex sells the entertainment industry nowadays.
What chapter of the book lamentation did you just read? Even who asked you?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by guttentag(m): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
What a Shame, a Nigerian show in SA, chai i pity my county
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by Aboki5(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
axortedbabe:
This him boy face na complete warri area..
Base on logistics,we dey ur back.#teamefe#efenation#efeforthemoney

Lol
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by timidapsin(m): 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
Acetyl:
This is really inspirational for me. How do I follow you on instagram?
Am i not active on instagram bro you can add me on facebook username (same as here)
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by mccoy47(m): 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
So I googled Tony Aniretan with the sole aim of finding "what he does to get the billions" and guess what..
I FOUND NOTHING!

Truly southerners are d sole cause of their problems!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by Akwaudene87(m): 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
ekems2017:
When the Lord turn around the captivity of Zion, they were like them that dreamt. This is the story of Efe. When God says yes nobody can say no.
my case is different ....?
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by luvme0702: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
I tire o. Abeg when den dey do anoda BBN? I must enter o.(quote author=Moving4 post=55354385]Na wah o! Na so success dey quick once d time come? Just staying in a house for 3months with no meaningful thing doing & someone's life has changed completely...[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by stukinherdr1222(m): 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
bettercreature:
grin grin grin

It's alright

Meanwhile tboss fans right now
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by solidman59(m): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If you have upto 4 cars in Warri you are called a Warri billionaire cheesy Can't you see how many cars he park for house?
How many bicycles do you have? See your mouth.
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by HRich(m): 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
softwerk:
So every body is now a Billionaire grin

At least you don't even have up to 5m in your account right now
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by HRich(m): 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If you have upto 4 cars in Warri you are called a Warri billionaire cheesy Can't you see how many cars he park for house?

Na only poor man fit look rich man face tell am say he no get money na only belly he carry
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
otokx:
"Sapele Billionaire", "Warri Billionaire" yet those villages don't have good roads, schools or Hospitals.

Where dangote from, every village for him state get good road?
Every village for him country get good road.
Be warned!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by Emasel(m): 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
ruggedtimi:
based on logistics he is a billionaire grin

Ayiri Emami and Tony Aniretan are billionaires. They are among the movers and shakers of the oil rich itsekiri nation.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
All the OTPs below are from multiple sims but one phone. All votes surely served in respect of Igwe Efe

Voting like rain going on now, all for EFE.

IS IT OUR FAULT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by nkemdi89(f): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
I thought the show is rated 18? Is he trying to tell us that his kids who supposed to be watching dora the explorer watches the show, until I see the likes of elumelus, Jim ovia supporting efe as for ayiri and this one they are rogues, forget the money they flaunt, they are not role models to sane minded Deltans .
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
I'm just amazed by the way people go about to get sh^t done their way. Then I'm disappointed because it's just a show. **
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by naijafella(m): 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
Yeye
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by ruggedtimi(m): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Come timi, you sure say that guy na billioniare? Here no be sky 3 ohh
lol..who be dis allnations student..
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by salford: 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
this guy looks like an militant just like ayiri, tompolo and dokubo.
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by SalamRushdie: 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
solidman59:

How many bicycles do you have? See your mouth.

So you cant tell sarcasm till now
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by abbeyty(m): 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
It would have been great if these people are also supporting their village primary schools where pupils still sit on the floor like this
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by coputa(m): 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

WarrI is not a cheap city.A dude with four cars in warrI is considered poor,the big boys in warri controls fleets of highly priced machines.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by ladoshady: 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
abbeyty:
It would have great if these people are also supporting their village primary schools where pupils still sit on the floor like this

So he don turn Govt. abi?
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by ladoshady: 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
salford:
this guy looks like an militant just like ayiri, tompolo and dokubo.

who ur remark EPP na im matter o!
Re: BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic by ladoshady: 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
nkemdi89:
I thought the show is rated 18? Is he trying to tell us that his kids who supposed to be watching dora the explorer watches the show, until I see the likes of elumelus, Jim ovia supporting efe as for ayiri and this one they are rogues, forget the money they flaunt, they are not role models to sane minded Deltans .

I believe na the last day dem dey privileged to watch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know / Fztvseries / Mobiletvshows – Best Free Site To Download Mobile TV Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.