Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,120 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Breaking:terror Attack As Truck Rams Into Crowds In Sweden, Many Casualties - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking:terror Attack As Truck Rams Into Crowds In Sweden, Many Casualties (641 Views)

Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage / Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack / Terror Attack Hits London Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:terror Attack As Truck Rams Into Crowds In Sweden, Many Casualties by YukHub: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
- A vehicle has been driven onto a street full of pedestrians in Stockholm, Sweden, police said
- The incident took place at Åhlens Mall in Klarabergsgatan
- Police says the attack was a suspected terrorist incident
- The truck used in the terror act was said to have been hijacked
A Swedish radio reporter said she had seen at least five dead bodies
"Some kind of vehicle has been driven into a street full of pedestrians," Swedish Police spokesman Lars Vilstrom told CNN.
"We have a lot of police officers on the scene. We don't have numbers yet," he said.
According to Police, there had been a number of injuries.
The incident took place at Åhlens Mall in Klarabergsgatan.
Report says shoppers were seen fleeing for their lives after the truck rammed into the corner of the building.
Police says the attack was a suspected terrorist incident.
Report says shoppers were seen fleeing for their lives after the truck rammed into the corner of the building
An eye witness, Anna says: 'I saw hundreds of people ran, they ran for their lives.
"I turned and ran as well."
Another eyewitness, Jan Granroth who was inside a shoe shop when the incident happened says he heard screams.
"So I looked out of the store and I saw a huge truck slam into the wall opposite."
Source: http://www.yukhub.com/187/terror-attack-as-truck-rams-into-crowds-in-sweden-many-casualties

Re: Breaking:terror Attack As Truck Rams Into Crowds In Sweden, Many Casualties by abouzaid: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
Europeans welcomed Islamic refugees and they're now paying them with terrorism from Germany to Britain, down to Sweden. immigration laws would soon be tightened further even against Christians going there to study and work.

(1) (Reply)

North Korea 'ready For War' After US Redeploys Navy Strike Team / Lol. Check Out The Shoes Worn By President Yoweri Museveni / Indian Women Sold As Products In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.