Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

The Next Batman Game: What To Expect - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Next Batman Game: What To Expect (1058 Views)

What To Expect From The Next Xbox One Update: Fluent Design, Gifting, Backward C / Xbox Two: What We Know And What To Expect / 2017 In Tech – 5 Tech Trends & Gadgets To Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Next Batman Game: What To Expect by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
It's going to be centred 3yrs after the events of batman origins

You will get to play as batman and robin

The ppl making this version are definitely not rocksteady but wb montreal, makers of batman origins

The mechanics/graphics in arkham knight have been preserved in this game

The new bat enemies are the court of owls, although it's speculated that batman's significant other, the joker will still be featured in this one too.

The Wayne manor, batcave and other safehouses are to be added in the game.

The game will be officially announced at E3 2017

Basic combat has been realligned to somewhat different from what we've been used to in the previous series.

The next batman game is likely going to be tagged Arkham insurgency.

The impossible riddler raceways and improbable collectibles are back. All that remains to be seen will be featured in E3 when wb montreal makes the announcement.

But right now, we cannot substantiate, but only build on the much the disgruntled Arkham developer employee let out on reddit.

I hope he lost his job grin

Here is "whatculture gaming's YouTube flick" I drafted most of the much I know and wrote on, from there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYymF2091kw
Re: The Next Batman Game: What To Expect by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2017
After playing ahrkam knight ...I just gave up , maybe it was because I was playing MGS 5 at the same time but I just got bored with it .

Open world games tend to have a lot of repetition in them .

But let's see how this one goes ...

Still playing DOOM sha
Re: The Next Batman Game: What To Expect by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
That's the probs. The game that seems more appealing at that instance will always win u over. Only ppl hell bent on getting the platinum trophy will actually sit thru till d very end.

tobianthony:
After playing ahrkam knight ...I just gave up , maybe it was because I was playing MGS 5 at the same time but I just got bored with it .

Open world games tend to have a lot of repetition in them .

But let's see how this one goes ...

Still playing DOOM sha

(1) (Reply)

Need For Speed Is Coming And Its Payback Time ! / Sniper Shoot Kill 3D Shooting / 15 Best Nintendo Switch Games For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.