Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) (44518 Views)

No Bra Day: Nigerian Ladies Share Braless Pictures / Yummy Foods That Combat Fat >>photos<< / You Can Either Get Slim Now Or Die Fat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hello my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger.

This article is not to ridicule ladies about their weight or make them feel bad, but to help them, If you know what is causing a problem then you will know how to solve the problem.

Excess fat overall causes problems for ladies, having low self esteem, bad body image, poor sex life etc. Most ladies want to get that flat stomach they see many girl flaunting on social media, some of them have even tried a lot of herbs, drugs and supplements and yet they are still looking pregnant.

Men, are even making the matter worse by publicly speaking against women with belly fat, demeaning them and making them feel dejected.

So what is the real reasons why you have belly fat

1. You caused it

I am not trying to blame you here, but by understanding that you are the one who did this to yourself, then you should understand that you have the power to undo it.

Also there are possible lifestyle issues like emotional problems like stress, relationship problems and other problems like posture, sleep can lead to fat gain..

Also Genetics, more reason why some ladies have flat tummies and are claiming never did and never will.

So how did you cause it..

If you are a friend of fatty foods then you are a friend of belly fat.. It goes hand in hand, eat much, work less equals to gain weight, look fat.

2. It started from your kitchen

The way you eat is the way you are, although there are some people who eat so much but can't seem to get fat (genetics).

Most Nigerian local foods and I mean anything that has to do with Fufu/akpu, starch, palmoil, eba, egusi etc are culprits..

These local foods all have something in common, high calories content..

Now high calories which means more fat (espcially if you are not using those calories by exercising, or doing some vigorous activity like sex, or walking 10,000 times a day)...

Even your normal drinks like Coke, fanta, sprite, pepsi, malt, excessive alcohol,

Don't worry, to lose the fat you wouldn't even have to stop eating your favorite meals. You wouldn't even need to starve yourself to learn how to control how much you eat.

3. Inactivity

I remembered having a conversation with a 300 level student and I asked her "what do you do when you go for holidays?"

She said "nothing, I just sleep all day"

Now, that is one of the reasons why women have belly fat, inactivity reduces your metabolic rate (I mean the rate at which your body burns calories, meaning it burns calories slowly and store up more as fat).

So, should you exercise every minute of the day?

You wouldn't need to.. I have decided to write an exclusive guide on this for ladies and even men to lose belly fat (including pot bellies)...

Take a good look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you deserve to look better than that and yes you do...

Take care of your most priceless possession. your body, GROOM IT, CARE FOR IT and LOVE IT.

Get rid of belly fat now http://newsphases..com.ng/2017/04/get-rid-of-belly-fat-and-keep-it-that.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by blessme2019(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ehm, I dey come back later

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Epositive(m): 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
some belles na 3 layers sad the thing go just fold anyhow

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
Epositive:

I know, but it is not to make them feel bad about it.... Bu to encourage them to get rid of it....

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
blessme2019:
Ehm, I dey come back later

2019?? Seriously?
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Essentials1(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
They keep eating from one guy's pocket to another without conscience !!

Why won't they have belle fat?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Essentials1(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
Epositive:

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Essentials1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
They keep eating from one guy's pocket to another without conscience !!

Why won't they have belle fat?

grin grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Divay22(f): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
Can one have Belle fat from constant eating of noodles and what is your advice to someone eating it
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
Start taking Eba and Black soup

Divay22:
Can one have Belle fat from constant eating of noodles and what is your advice to someone eating it

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Divay22(f): 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
madridguy:
Start taking Eba and Black soup

Which one is black soup na sad
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Not with a pounded yam diet grin
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Divay22:

Orisirisi grin
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
Divay22:

Eating indomie constantly can't actually make you have belly fat.... that is if you are eating indomie everyday..

But indomie everyday can cause you seriously problems....

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Contact your Ishan/Esan friends tongue

Divay22:

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
madridguy:
Contact your Ishan/Esan friends tongue

I don't have any undecided
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Orisirisi grin
lol...i no sabi am o grin
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Eating indomie constantly can't actually make you have belly fat.... that is if you are eating indomie everyday..

[/b]But indomie everyday can cause you seriously problems[b]....

Like what cryI find it hard to do without it.most especially when in school
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
Divay22:

Like what cryI find it hard to do without it.most especially when in school

hypertension, heart disease, stroke and kidney damage. All these comes from excessive intake of indomie.

Although they wouldn't happen right away, but as you get older, you may start wondering why you have so many health problems and other people don't

4 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

hypertension, heart disease, stroke and kidney damage. All these comes from excessive intake of indomie.

Although they wouldn't happen right away, but as you get older, you may start wondering why you have so many health problems and other people don't
cry cry cry Alright.
Thanks I'll try and reduce my intake of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
Essentials1:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All these space bookers hahahaha
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=Divay22 post=55360037] cry cry cry Alright.
Thanks I'll try and reduce my intake of it.[/quote

Moderation is key

Stay Healthy Stay Wise

4 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
Eeyah tongue

Divay22:

I don't have any undecided
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
madridguy:
Eeyah tongue

Tell me na sad
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
Bumbae1:
Not with a pounded yam diet grin
your favorite abi?

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
It's not just a ladies thing, but Nigerians in general _even men. So, all these kiddos quick to deride females should calm down. Nigerians generally have poor diet and fitness culture.

It's not about pointing fingers, let's all keep fit and eat right.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
With this guide... you can "GET RID OF BELLY FAT AND KEEP IT THAT WAY"

feelrealfeelgud / lefulefu / UniQuegrACE / LAFO / Mustiboy / Tomjazzy2 / kimbra / Urbanoversabi / theinfong / 0rlando0woh / chibuzorAbia / turupepe / Bamibor / IemFava / Vorpal / damilolammm / JuicyPucci / joycesims / VickyRotex / yemimajid / bqlekan / Valkaryie / elomez / dairykidd / Nma27 / mikejegede / Jafar1 / Evaberry / donolatunji / xstry / pressplay411 / ceejayx / akimpelumi124 / sparta231 / brownlass / Jacksparr0w127 / Laveda / / BiafranBushBoy / majour / NevetsIbot / Toriblue / / ladysuperb / mhizjay
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
PaperLace:
It's not just a ladies thing, but Nigerians in general _even men. So, all these kiddos quick to deride females should calm down. Nigerians generally have poor diet and fitness culture.

It's not about pointing fingers, let's all keep fit and eat right.

First of all, it is a sign to steal bible... hahahha

Secondly, men are as guilty as ladies, but the main problem in guys is that it is not about the diet.. it is about good ol beer

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
cc: dacblogger / blessedvisky
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
With this guide... you can "GET RID OF BELLY FAT AND KEEP IT THAT WAY"

feelrealfeelgud / lefulefu / UniQuegrACE / LAFO / Mustiboy / Tomjazzy2 / kimbra / Urbanoversabi / theinfong / 0rlando0woh / chibuzorAbia / turupepe / Bamibor / IemFava / Vorpal / damilolammm / JuicyPucci / joycesims / VickyRotex / yemimajid / bqlekan / Valkaryie / elomez / dairykidd / Nma27 / mikejegede / Jafar1 / Evaberry / donolatunji / xstry / pressplay411 / ceejayx / akimpelumi124 / sparta231 / brownlass / Jacksparr0w127 / Laveda / / BiafranBushBoy / majour / NevetsIbot / Toriblue / / ladysuperb / mhizjay
Following religiously.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Have Belly Fat (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

First of all, it is a sin to steal bible... hahahha

Secondly, men are as guilty as ladies, but the main problem in guys is that it is not about the diet.. it is about good ol beer
I don't think it's just beer, I know few men that don't touch beer but they have pot bellies. Every time I see pre wedding pictures on Nairaland, one of the first places I look at, is their tummy, only few are 'flat' _not toned.

I didn't know it's a sin, now I know _I'll return it. wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Dr.(PIC)Who Survived Ebola Tells Her Story-Long But Interesting Read / These Are Signs That You Might Have Liver Failure / Once Upon A Time In Nigeria: Do You Remember This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.