Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. (18542 Views)

₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show / All-New 2019 Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV Revealed With 577hp And Goes From 0-60 In 4.4s / Photos Of The All New 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class Revealed Ahead Of Its Debut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by AutoJoshNG: 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
Formerly known as QX56, it is the largest SUV in the Infiniti line-up. It has not been fully redesigned since 2011. However, Infiniti has just revealed the monograph concept of the the upcoming model.

The real deal will be seen at the New York Auto Show next week.

The massive front grill and higher headlight gives it a smarter and more imposing look compared to the current model. Whilst maintaining a slightly similar side profile.

According to Infiniti, this "illustrates how the design of INFINITI's QX80 could evolve".

What do you think about this new look?

https://autojosh.com/infiniti-qx80/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by Kaslino(m): 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nice concept.I give it two weeks after its launch,it will be in lagos.

E-Money and Churchill already placing orders d same way dem take rush 2016 Lexus LX 570.

So after 3years,3months and 6days of active membership,i am happy to be formally inducted into the League of FTC.Special thanks go to:
Grand Patron,CEO,DG,IG and Grand Commander in Chief of the Nairaland forces,Chief 'Zanzan' of Nigeria,Oga Seun Osewa.Thank u 4 dis initiative.
The Patron,Car talk section,AutoJoshNG.Baba,keep up the good work.
To the 5 NLders who liked my comment,Triple tuaile to all of you.
Not forgetting my able mods esp. Lala nd Fynestboi
And all NLders who have liked and shared my previous comments.May our data be doubled and our service be strong.

*Oya,make i face my book.Cons Law exam 4 OAU 2day o strong pass d bread and watery beans i wan chop*

zooms off in my 2018 Infiniti QX80

26 Likes

Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by ironheart(m): 5:48am On Apr 08, 2017
Hehehehe, now they are talking, nice concept, unlike the current infinity QX headlights makes it look like an overweight pig..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by nurey(m): 6:51am On Apr 08, 2017
In Ibadan we call it "Fool sized loosiri gip" grin

7 Likes

Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by Saint52(m): 6:59am On Apr 08, 2017
Otolo
Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by sakalisis(m): 7:01am On Apr 08, 2017
cool
Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by maxiuc(m): 7:02am On Apr 08, 2017
Hope sey ego cheap for ibadan
Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by bmxshop: 7:02am On Apr 08, 2017
Good.
Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by buchilino(m): 7:04am On Apr 08, 2017
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT TO NISSAN, Y DO DEY LIKE BUILDING VEHICLES DAT LOOKS LIKE AN OVER BLOATED CASKET.

10 Likes

Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by cr7rooney10(m): 7:04am On Apr 08, 2017
BabaGod oo emi fera Moto oo
Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by Mubby4luv(m): 7:05am On Apr 08, 2017
Error111:
Dear Nairalanders
Please i don't like how my skin looks very rough & unsexy, i want you to kindly suggest a good body cream for me.
I want a cream that will make my skin very soft, fresh, smooth, and fair (without bleaching)
Please i really need your suggestions.
Thanks
You need to talk to Bobrisky ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by nepapole(m): 7:06am On Apr 08, 2017
This ride has always bin ugly jus like his cousin, Nissan armada.

1 Like

Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by 2shur: 7:08am On Apr 08, 2017
Nissan na rugged car.
If not for electrical problems
I still prefer nissan.
Coupe
Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by benuejosh: 7:09am On Apr 08, 2017
you'll see it in Nigeria the very week it is released into the market. Yet there's no money in the economy.

1 Like

Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by shewa88(f): 7:11am On Apr 08, 2017
This is breathtaking

beauty
Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:15am On Apr 08, 2017
I don't rili like Cars with ugly exterior

1 Like

Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by Dottore: 7:20am On Apr 08, 2017
The ride for ndi Odogwu like me
Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by seenter84: 7:29am On Apr 08, 2017
Ugly concept
Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by jarrot(m): 7:31am On Apr 08, 2017
Error111:
Dear Nairalanders
Please i don't like how my skin looks very rough & unsexy, i want you to kindly suggest a good body cream for me.
I want a cream that will make my skin very soft, fresh, smooth, and fair (without bleaching)
Thanks

You can as well post a picture of your rough & unsexy skin for our peruse.
what ever happened to common sense
Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by obitwice06(m): 7:34am On Apr 08, 2017
nepapole:
This ride has always bin ugly jus like his cousin, Nissan armada.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin the thing too big and non economical. Armada wọwọ pass

1 Like

Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by nepapole(m): 7:46am On Apr 08, 2017
obitwice06:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin the thing too big and non economical. Armada wọwọ pass
I taya for d 2 worwor rides ooo.

1 Like

Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by noobsaibot2(m): 7:52am On Apr 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by Mckandre(m): 7:56am On Apr 08, 2017
What kind of monstrosity is this?

1 Like

Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by fitinwell: 8:00am On Apr 08, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Formerly known as QX56, it is the largest SUV in the Infiniti line-up. It has not been fully redesigned since 2011. However, Infiniti has just revealed the monograph concept of the the upcoming model.

The real deal will be seen at the New York Auto Show next week.

The massive front grill and higher headlight gives it a smarter and more imposing look compared to the current model. Whilst maintaining a slightly similar side profile.

According to Infiniti, this "illustrates how the design of INFINITI's QX80 could evolve".

What do you think about this new look?

https://autojosh.com/infiniti-qx80/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Op but I can't locate the. side veiw mirrors..Abi na for showroom ni...
Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by Goahead(m): 8:15am On Apr 08, 2017
fitinwell:

It could be replaced by real time cameras
Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by Olukat(m): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2017
This brand keep getting uglier sad sad sad sad
Nissan is known to having nasty engines and ugly brand sad sad
Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by kvngpharez(m): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2017
Error111:
Dear Nairalanders
Thanks

St Ives ... body renewing with almond oil is dah ansa
Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by obaival(m): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2017
fitinwell:

It s an inbuilt mirror, my father has 1 lyk dat, u need 2 bring along with ur makeup mirrors grin grin
Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by toonzay(m): 8:32am On Apr 08, 2017
all the cars with beast looks sha
Re: All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. by alexis77(m): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=Error111 post=55370682]Dear Nairalanders
Thanks
[/quote

Buy 3Beta cream, your skin will be smooth within 4 days

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things You Should Do Every Day Before You Start Your Car / 6 Ways To Spot A Flood Damaged Car / How Much Do You Spend On Your Car's Scheduled Maintenance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.