Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:32 AM

Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: (2496 Views)

He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It / Kano Husband Hunter On Admission In Psychiatric Hospital / Nuc Resolution On Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by edoyad(m): 7:52am On Dec 29, 2009
More stories emerging from The Abuja Horn daily say Abdul Farouq Mutallab's hobby, Edidiong Ukut slumped on boxing day and was rushed to a private clinic in Wuse abuja. Poor girl is sad that her last communication with her beau was one of acrimony over his occasional disappearance and lack of access to by phone or mail.
What does she go from here ? Sad sad
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by TOYOSI20(f): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2009
Poor gurl, . . . undecided
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by dayokanu(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2009
Poor girl indeed.
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by edoyad(m): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2009
^guy you try, don't you do it to M ?
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by jcob1: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2009
and whats our headache with this ? fu, c.kin golddigger girl.
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by edoyad(m): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2009
Go and read the story, her father is one of the most successful plastic Surgeons in Germany. His wealth far supersedes anything the Mutallab's will ever see. He has even operated on Frank Ribery's face.
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by eyoniggar(m): 8:27am On Dec 29, 2009
Edoyad provide us a link.
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by Omolulu(m): 8:30am On Dec 29, 2009
edoyad:

Go and read the story, her father is one of the most successful plastic Surgeons in Germany. His wealth far supersedes anything the Mutallab's will ever see. He has even operated on Frank Ribery's face.
like how wealthy, has the operation on ribery's face made him a finee boy, or the surgeon the richest man in germany??
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by edoyad(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2009
Eyo link is coming up soon, mean while forza catalunya wink
Her father is professor Udeme Ukwut of Dusseldorf Germany, he is the MD and owner of Luftwaffe Dermatol Clinics with branches is LA and Brisbane Australia.
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2009
Edoyad.hw does her fathers wealth relate to d issue on ground.
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by edoyad(m): 8:51am On Dec 29, 2009
Punkin, Someone was calling her a gold digger that's why i was trying to show her father could higher the senior Mutallab as his secretary. Don't you know such people who can kill for what they believe can love passionately.
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2009
so this Mutallab fellow even has a girlfriend?

wonders will never end.

I was under the impression he was a saint.Then whats the difference between him and the 'infidels' he was targeting?
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by vwvw(m): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2009
Frank weytin.European frankestein.And u no know weytin be arab money.First bank money begin and end with abdulmultab
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by Omolulu(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2009
vwvw:

Frank weytin.European frankestein.And u no know weytin be arab money.First bank money begin and end with abdulmultab
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! grin grin grin grin, help me tell am
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by kokoA(m): 9:34am On Dec 29, 2009
Who th
edoyad:

Punkin, Someone was calling her a gold digger that's why i was trying to show her father could higher the senior Mutallab as his secretary. Don't you know such people who can kill for what they believe can love passionately.

Will you shut up?! How can you compare some struggling surgeon's wealth to that of the Chiarman of one of the most successful banks in Africa? Are you ok?
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by edoyad(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2009
Ok, yakubu Gowon is the Chairman of IGI, that makes him a billionaire in Naira i guess ?
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by Omolulu(m): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2009
igi and first bank be the same?
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by kokoA(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2009
edoyad:

Ok, yakubu Gowon is the Chairman of IGI, that makes him a billionaire in Naira i guess ?

What a comparism.lol. Besides who told you the Gowon guy isn't a billionaire?
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by echobee(f): 10:26am On Dec 29, 2009
abeg help me ask am
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by Pappyman: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2009
Naija people don come o.Where did you get the news.I have google searched both daughter and Father's name I no see anything at all.
Nna people dey manufacture lies o.
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2009
I doubt he'd be dating a Nigerian, sorry.

and if he were, the girl would be muslim from a strongly northern and Muslim family as well.
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by Abdblues(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2009
Religious northerner and a Calabar girl very very unlikely pair, EDOYAD!!
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by gidson12(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2009
edoyad , this one way u carry the girl family 4 head abi dem dey find u pocket money grin
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by gidson12(m): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2009
tpia.:

and if he were, the girl would be muslim from a strongly northern and Muslim family as well.
maybe the babe na one of him bedmate grin
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2009
gidson12:

maybe the babe na one of him bedmate grin

you wish
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by hotteju(f): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2010
tpia.:

MrPrsdent:

so this Mutallab fellow even has a girlfriend?

wonders will never end.

I was under the impression he was a saint.Then whats the difference between him and the 'infidels' he was targeting?

Tru talk, but dese mallo people dem lik woman pass us!
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by victorazy(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2010
poor girl
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by 190: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2010
mutallab was my guy
I think i would go for my own terrorist mission pretty soon
this time my target would be the WHITE HOUSE
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by sofadj(m): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2010
^^just make sure u're not caught so @ least it wont be known dt u are a NLer
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by sofadj(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2010
we dnt want them addin NL to terror watch list
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by CrazyMan(m): 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2010
How can one determine the originality of this story if Mr. Poster can’t provide us a link.
Re: Mutallab :terrorists Akwa-ibom Girl Friend Slumps, On Admission And In Guilt: by LordReed(m): 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2010
190:

mutallab was my guy
I think i would go for my own terrorist mission pretty soon
this time my target would be the WHITE HOUSE

U know say US embassy dey Abuja n CIA + FBI don land Abj abi? Dey talk nonsense there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are You Boo? / Is This The New Trend On Facebook? / Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.