Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Job Or Masters Degree. Help! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Or Masters Degree. Help! (981 Views)

Should I Stay With My Job Or Go With This New Job? / Should I Quit My Job Or Not? / Should I Continue With My Job Or I Should Leave And Work As A Money Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Or Masters Degree. Help! by Obinovictor(m): 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
Please I need some advise. I applied for masters and a job almost the same time last year. The Masters admission came first, then after I've paid the acceptance fee, the job also came through.

I'm expected to report at my place of work by end of April. What should I do

Is is possible to apply for study leave just after resumption at a federal parastatal?

Note: school is in a western state and the job is in the south east and it's also a federal parastatal.
Re: Job Or Masters Degree. Help! by eleko1: 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
That M can wait.Go and work.U'll continue with M later

3 Likes

Re: Job Or Masters Degree. Help! by umarshehu58(m): 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
This guy above is smart

1 Like

Re: Job Or Masters Degree. Help! by eleko1: 12:12am On Apr 08, 2017
umarshehu58:
This guy above is smart
Wisdom make people wise.God bless u
Re: Job Or Masters Degree. Help! by mankayzee09: 8:47am On Apr 08, 2017
Obinovictor:
Please I need some advise. I applied for masters and a job almost the same time last year. The Masters admission came first, then after I've paid the acceptance fee, the job also came through.

Is is possible to apply for study leave just after resumption at a federal parastatal?

Note: school is in a western state and the job is in the south east and it's also a federal parastatal.

Guy, you can run d 2.
Re: Job Or Masters Degree. Help! by Obinovictor(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
mankayzee09:

Guy, you can run d 2.

Academic Masters in UI is full time. The work is in ebonyi. So how is that possible?
Re: Job Or Masters Degree. Help! by alhacq(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
Bro what's the purpose of your masters degree now? And do you have a ready made job for it when you're through with it?
Obinovictor:

Re: Job Or Masters Degree. Help! by omolorlarh: 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
Obinovictor:

Academic Masters in UI is full time. The work is in ebonyi. So how is that possible?
Resume the work at ebonyi.Apply to a university over there and restart your masters.Am sure you will cope running both.please,don't miss this opportunity.
Re: Job Or Masters Degree. Help! by Obinovictor(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
alhacq:
Bro what's the purpose of your masters degree now? And do you have a ready made job for it when you're through with it?

I planned going into academics before now, hence the masters.
Re: Job Or Masters Degree. Help! by Obinovictor(m): 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
omolorlarh:

Resume the work at ebonyi.Apply to a university over there and restart your masters.Am sure you will cope running both.please,don't miss this opportunity.

Thanks for the advice
Re: Job Or Masters Degree. Help! by KillerBeauty(f): 6:26am On Apr 09, 2017
After the masters she na job you go still dey find

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Johnspeak Uwangue: 4 Questions That Can Help You Build Self Confidence / Get Free Access To Over 200k Hot Premium Video Courses Online(lynda.com) / Please, Learn A Skill Or Two!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.