Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

10 Children Raised By Animals - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Children Raised By Animals (61314 Views)

6 Problematic Things That Nigerian Men Have Been Raised To Believe / Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral / Photo Of A Beautiful Family Of 10 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Children Raised By Animals by baby124: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
This shows the first few years of a child's life are very important. The ones who could speak before entering the jungle were able to talk after being found. The brain truly develops certain abilities similar to the type of animals we are raised with. Very interesting
Re: 10 Children Raised By Animals by Ayofaks(f): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
There's also the bird boy of Fiji....watched it some years ago on NatGeo
Re: 10 Children Raised By Animals by GMbuharii: 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
post=55368538:

"AMALA AND
KAMALA"

A4onja?

Op,nice one sha o
Re: 10 Children Raised By Animals by modz: 12:20am On Apr 09, 2017
sentaljohn:

emotionally and psychologically, it is wrong to be separated from once's "family" just to be experimented on and stigmatized.... you'd notice that some of them speak no human language throughout their stay on this planet..

We humans call it rescuing but datz not the case...
The story of the Syrian gazelle boy really touched me...he was locked up in a mental institution alone in a single room till he gave up d ghost..

Exactly my thot,he had it good compared to the others, I feel they should have left him and just observed him from a distance. putting him in a confined space was wrong...he was born to run. Humans and their need to interfere eh
Re: 10 Children Raised By Animals by Funjosh(m): 2:04am On Apr 09, 2017
sentaljohn:
Cc lalasticlala, Dominique

Raised by Seun grin
Re: 10 Children Raised By Animals by justmenoni: 3:17am On Apr 09, 2017
grin grin

sentaljohn:

Snakes? that's very rare. not as friendly as some of these..same as Lions.. tho, there's a boy said to be raised by Leopards..his skin got mutilated to that of a Leopard

some guys have been bringing up lotta names.....One of them is Lala
Re: 10 Children Raised By Animals by harriet412(f): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Wow, what a nice read... Tarzan is not entirely fiction after all. One good thing on fp. made my day.
Re: 10 Children Raised By Animals by GreatManBee: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
sentaljohn:
8. Oxana Malaya, The Ukrainian Dog Girl

Date found: 1991
Age when found: 8
Years in the wild: 5
Animals: dogs

Not really either a feral child or a confined child, but rather a neglected one, Oxana Malaya spent much of her childhood between the ages of 3 and 8 living in a kennel in the back garden of the family home in Novaya Blagoveschenka, Ukraine, although she did spend some time in the house with her alcholic and neglectful parents.
Oxana’s alcoholic parents were unable to care for her, and at three years of age she was exiled from her home. They lived in an impoverished area where there were wild dogs roaming the streets. She took refuge in a shed inhabited by these dogs behind her house. She was cared for by them and learned their behaviors and mannerisms. The bonding with the pack of dogs was so strong that the authorities who came to rescue her were driven away in the first attempt by the dogs. Her actions and sounds mimicked those of her carers. She growled, barked, walked on all fours and crouched like a wild dog, sniffed at her food before she ate it, and was found to have acquired extremely acute senses of hearing, smell and sight. She only knew how to say “yes” and “no” when she was rescued.
When she was discovered, Oxana found it difficult to acquire normal human social and emotional skills. She had been deprived of intellectual and social stimulation, and her only emotional support had come from the dogs she lived with. Oxana’s lack of exposure to language in a social context made it very difficult for her to improve her language skills. When first found in 1991 she could hardly speak.
As of 2010 at the age of 26, Oxana resides at a home for the mentally handicapped, where she helps look after the cows in the clinic’s farm. She has expressed that she is happiest when among dogs.

Watch on youtube via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93HymGXC_wM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video / At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.