Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) (1819 Views)

Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue / Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator / Nigeria Man Kehinde Durojaiye Invents A Jet Car (2) (3) (4)

Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) by FriendNG: 1:19am On Apr 08, 2017
The young talented boy is Salim Haruna Takuibi from Bichi local government area of Kano State. For more information you can contact him on Zero Nine Zero 36668947

" It is Nigerian ship with hoisted flag but in Bichi (Kano) " - Script from the video

[url=https://mobile.facebook.com/video_redirect/?src=https%3A%2F%2Fz-p3-video-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fv%2Ft42.1790-2%2F17738715_1459702357397402_7924811356631465984_n.mp4%3Fefg%3DeyJybHIiOjMyNywicmxhIjo1MTIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoic3ZlX3NkIn0%253D%26_nc_eui2%3Dv1%253AAeFBu-HUgq1Kwf8WK8iX--HzqpNez_Dp4UhHkQdNZUT0sbqoBVU2ON3FE2V1xjglfl5Xy2I64MEju2YNaHXquXPjwNJO_5FNbeT2LlSDTLSNYw%26oh%3D8f9f6e1ee96f0a5b160a0f26ae0896bc%26oe%3D58E85932&source=media_collage&id=681633032024237&refid=17&_ft_=og_action_id.681634195357454%3Atop_level_post_id.681633942024146%3Atl_objid.681633942024146%3Athid.100005326394231%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1493621999%3A4465889778404762952&__tn__=F]
Click Here To Download The Facebook Video [/url]

Cc: Lalasticlala come and watch.

Re: Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) by FriendNG: 1:47am On Apr 08, 2017
Children Of Hate Won't Like This.

Beauty - North

Politics (Both National and International) - North

Military - North

Food Security - North

Hospitality - North

Royalty - North

Population - North

Wealth - North

Education - North

Infrastructure - North

Nigerian Capital - North

Salim Haruna - North

Owners of Nigeria - North

Highest landmass - North

They will soon mention me and rubbish the boys talent, call it a mere toy + deny some of the facts aforementioned, because of what they read in the media grin grin grin

UN Deputy Secretary General - North

Re: Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) by Adminisher: 1:58am On Apr 08, 2017
Please stop this rubbish.
This guy made models , toys. He constructed nothing.

Re: Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 08, 2017
Nice stuff!!!!

But why is my friend up there getting all hyped up about this tho. It's just a toy jet my son grin grin

No be your fault at all sha, NL made us this way. I dash you one like sef cos I know say your people no plenty for here despite being aware some of the things you wrote were crap wink

Re: Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) by FriendNG: 2:06am On Apr 08, 2017
Adminisher:
Please stop this rubbish. This guy made models , toys. He constructed nothing.

Kenshiiii:
Nice stuff!!! But why is my friend up there getting all hyped up about this tho. It's just a toy helicopter my son grin

Where are your own toys ? Bad belle tongue
Re: Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 08, 2017
FriendNG:

Where are your own toys ? Bad belle tongue

I'm so so sorry for calling them toys.

Is there anyway we can contact the Nigerian army to buy these jets from him instead of buying from the US ?

shocked shocked Boko don enter yawa

Re: Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) by Lincoln275(m): 3:26am On Apr 08, 2017
I comment my reserve

Re: Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) by EnkayDezign: 3:31am On Apr 08, 2017
Dope!! That camo airplane is sick....who talk say naija no get talent?

Re: Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) by sarrki(m): 3:42am On Apr 08, 2017
Hmmmmm

All the commentator Above your yonger brother is doing great and wonderful thing

You guys are busy fighting

Weldone boi
Re: Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) by EnkayDezign: 3:45am On Apr 08, 2017
Kenshiiii:
Nice stuff!!!!

But why is my friend up there getting all hyped up about this tho. It's just a toy jet my son grin grin

No be your fault at all sha, NL made us this way. I dash you one like sef cos I know say your people no plenty for here despite being aware some of the things you wrote were crap wink

What a RIDICULOUSLY ignorant comment. I hope you do know that almost, if not all product we use (cars, phones, airplanes e.t.c), begin life as prototypes on much smaller scales, like these ones pictured.

Have you ever heard about industrial design, car design, product design e.t.c? I guess not since you're Nigerian and we literally don't give a fck about these wealth creating industries. Na so so lawyer, dokita, acceptance into ivy league school we sabi. Dey dia!

Re: Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 08, 2017
EnkayDezign:

What a RIDICULOUSLY ignorant comment. I hope you do know that almost, if not all product we use (cars, phones, airplanes e.t.c), begin life as prototypes on much smaller scales, like these ones pictured.

Have you ever heard about industrial design, car design, product design e.t.c? I guess not since you're Nigerian and we literally don't give a fck about these wealth creating industries. Na so so lawyer, dokita, acceptance into ivy league school we sabi. Dey dia!

You're a parrot! Whether this is a prototype or not is not the issue, the bottom line is that it's a toy. Who even makes hand-made prototypes these days.

Besides, I already congratulated the young man. Still doesn't change the fact that it's a toy.

No I haven't heard about industrial design, I've only heard about Danfo design, Molue design and Bolekaja design.

Will you gerrerahia before I.....

Telling me nonsense about what I didn't ask him grin cheesy

Re: Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) by EnkayDezign: 4:03am On Apr 08, 2017
Kenshiiii:

You're a parrot! Whether this is a prototype or not is not the issue, the bottom line is that it's a toy. Who even makes hand-made prototypes these days.

Besides, I already congratulated the young man. Still doesn't change the fact that it's a toy.

No I haven't heard about industrial design, I've only heard about Danfo design, Molue design and Bolekaja design.

Will you gerrerahia before I.....

Ekpa telling me nonsense about what I didn't ask him grin cheesy

Oga make you just gree say your comment mumu...kia!

Re: Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 08, 2017
EnkayDezign:

Oga make you just gree say your comment mumu...kia!

Says the one trying hard to prove to me this toy is a prototype cheesy grin

Re: Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) by bantudra: 4:37am On Apr 08, 2017
FriendNG:

Beauty - North

Military - North

Food Security - North

Hospitality - North

Royalty - North

Population - North

Wealth - North

Education - North

Infrastructure - North

Nigerian Capital - North

Salim Haruna - North

Highest landmass - North

They will soon mention me and rubbish the boys talent, call it a mere toy + deny some of the facts aforementioned, because of what they read in the media grin grin grin

i disagree with you on that point,bros...the true owners of nigeria are the deltans.....sorry.....that title you can not have...
already givinggrin

or you wan challenge the delta..?.. angry angry angry angry angry

dont be confused..if the delta is ready to piss off biafrans,we are ready to piss off the northerners too... angry angry angry angry angry

nice,nice to see you doing well after boko haram but dont go over your head.... angry angry...hubris angry angry angry
Re: Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) by FriendNG: 5:56am On Apr 08, 2017
bantudra:

i disagree with you on that point,bros...the true owners of nigeria are the deltans.....sorry.....that title you can not have...
already givinggrin

or you wan challenge the delta..?.. angry angry angry angry angry

dont be confused..if the delta is ready to piss off biafrans,we are ready to piss off the northerners too... angry angry angry angry angry

nice,nice to see you doing well after boko haram but dont go over your head.... angry angry...hubris angry angry angry

Sorry to say you get the oil but we Own the Country and the oil belong to the country. No one can intimidate or threatens the north. Only we can decide the oneness of Nigeria. Only if we agree Nigeria will be divided and no other region can stop it. Despite the oil in ND, the political power belongs to Abuja (North) and Abuja's decision is final.

This nation belongs to those with political power, military and food security.

It is time you learn to accept what you cannot change.

Re: Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) by bantudra: 6:02am On Apr 08, 2017
FriendNG:

Sorry to say you get the oil but we Own the Country and the oil belong to the country. No one can intimidate or threatens the north. Only we can decide the oneness of Nigeria. Only if we agree Nigeria will be divided and no other region can stop it.

This nation belongs to those with political power, military and food security.

nsharrappuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......!!!...

the delta deceids.....go fvck your self in a jihad way......sharrapp!!....
Re: Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) by bantudra: 6:06am On Apr 08, 2017
i dont want to hear any rubbish of the north over the south rubbish....

sharrap FriendNG...stop writting rubbish.... angry angry angry angry
Re: Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) by Rilwayne001: 6:33am On Apr 08, 2017
This one that you put up his number in case anyone wants to call, do you expect us to be calling and ordering for these useless toys? undecided

Re: Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) by Tallesty1(m): 7:02am On Apr 08, 2017
FriendNG:

Beauty - North
gringringringringringrin

FriendNG:

Military - North
And terrorism.

FriendNG:

Food Security - North
Yet 80% of your children are on the street begging for food. Old women too

FriendNG:

Hospitality - North
Hostility rather

FriendNG:

Royalty - North

Population - North
Majority are illiterate and can easily be converted to terrorists.

FriendNG:

Wealth - North
It is a mystery how they lead in wealth and poverty at same time.

FriendNG:

Education - North
You are trying to steal this one from another tribe. Typical of your people.

FriendNG:

Infrastructure - North

Nigerian Capital - North

Salim Haruna - North

Highest landmass - North

You should be ashamed of yourself bro . There's nothing to hate in this bro

Re: Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) by pokipoki: 7:35am On Apr 08, 2017
Hahahaha. Those are toys!!!. He should get a patent number and start to manufacture those toys in large quantities.
Re: Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) by pokipoki: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2017
FriendNG:

Beauty - North

Military - North

Food Security - North

Hospitality - North

Royalty - North

Population - North

Wealth - North

Education - North

Infrastructure - North

Nigerian Capital - North

Salim Haruna - North

Highest landmass - North

Why don't you add the following;
1. Highest illiteracy rate in Nigeria
2. Highest child bride rate in Nigeria
3. Highest child mortality rate in Nigerie
4. Highest VVF rates in Nigeria in Nigeria
5. Highest poverty rate in Nigeria
6. Highest number of beggars
Re: Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) by FriendNG: 12:17am On Apr 09, 2017
Lalasticlala I no understand this type of tribalism. if na Igbo constructed this ship it will have hit front page by now, even if the title is "Biafran boy made this that .. " It is almost 48 hours now despite the thread contains video and pictures.

Cc mkmyers45 UjSizzle
Re: Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) by Rilwayne001: 8:04am On Apr 09, 2017
FriendNG:
Lalasticlala I no understand this type of tribalism. if na Igbo constructed this ship it will have hit front page by now, even if the title is "Biafran boy made this that .. " It is almost 48 hours now despite the thread contains video and pictures.

Cc mkmyers45 UjSizzle

Toys, not ship angry

We don't want to see toys on FP undecided
Re: Kano Boy Construct Fighter Jet And Workable Naval Ship (Pic + Video) by gustav25: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
nigerians make una stop all this rubbish na ...how will all this toys una d build impact on a person ?

una weak me finish

Why Inverter Backup Systems Fail / no more maye / Tokunbo Or Fairly Used Or New N Series Nokia Model Phones At Cheaper Rate