Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? (20308 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 08, 2017
Have you ever dated a girl who finds it very hard to forgive people; even for minor and petty offences that should take not more than a day to get over? Please share your story and how you dealt with it. I'll go first.

I met her here on Nairaland, I sent her a PM and she replied. I thought, hmm, awesome -- after all these years and countless ignored PM's, maybe she likes me and what she's seen on my profile.

We exchanged numbers that morning (it was a Friday morning) but I did not call her until the next day. When we eventually spoke, I found out we had so many things in common and I really liked her because she spoke well, was witty and did not beat around the bush; things I love in a woman. Although there was like four years age difference between us (she was the older one) we still decided to keep in touch and grow the relationship to see where it goes.

For the first week, it was pure bliss, we would talk and talk on the phone. We discussed all sorts of things, I didn't feel a need to be guarded or anything; she was a no holds-barred-kind-of-person. We talked about so many things: career, interests, hobbies, five year plans, ten year plans -- the works, everything.

By the third week, we were beginning to have serious feeling for each other and the relationship was becoming increasingly sweeter. I discovered that she liked to hear and talk about dirty things grin grin (by dirty, I mean sexy and raunchy) and that sparked my interest in her the more. I think it was the same for her because she told me she felt really happy each time she called or I called her.

By the fourth week, on a Monday, we made plans to see that Sunday. The agreement was that I would come visit her and then she would return the visit in two weeks time. Okay, great.

Then I got robbed. Armed robbers came to my house to rob me. That was on Tuesday of that same week. The armed robbers carted away my laptop, phones, modem and other valuables. It was quite a dark time for me. I had to use all the money I had to replace the items the robbers took. After I was done replacing all of those things, I was quite broke and I figured I would not be able to make it down to her place anymore.

We'd initially agreed that would I call to confirm my coming on Sunday by Friday before noon. I couldn't do that because I did not have a phone. I went to my cousin's house and borrowed a phone from him, and then went to retrieve my SIM on the Friday that I was supposed to call her to confirm. Before I could finish getting back online that day, it was well past 4 pm. The moment I switched the phone on, her call came in.

We hadn't spoken at all since the robbery incident happened so I tried to bring her up to speed on my current situation and also to let her know that I would not be able to make it. She banged the phone on me.

I tried to call back. Called severally, but she wouldn't pick up. Hmmm. So I let her be.I called again two days later, this time she picked but she made it clear she was angry with me for not having called her. I apologized several times and also told her what happened but that did not pacify her or cool down her anger. She then told me that I'd done something which she hates passionately, this, that, bla-bla-bla. Again, I apologized to her. But she wasn't having any of it.

I then asked her how much time she needed in order to get over my slight, to my surprise, she said nine months. I kid you not: nine months to get over the fact that someone did not call you when they were supposed to call!

I thought she was joking, but no she wasn't. She meant every word of it.

I waited two weeks and then called her. I wasn't calling her because I wanted to beg again -- I just wanted to let her know what a terrible human being she was. If it takes nine months to forgive a delayed call, I bet It will take ten years to forgive a slight of a higher magnitude.

I broke things off there and then. I don't need that kind of negativity in my life. No one does.

Please share your experience dating a person who just won't forgive and is quick to anger.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by HungerBAD: 7:15am On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove did I not forgive you?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by newyorks(m): 7:33am On Apr 08, 2017
yea.mine is ever ready to cast a spell at any given time and i was enduring her because i deflowered her.she is my ex now,i dont call her but she still calls me,we do chat also.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by ILoveToFuCcK: 7:37am On Apr 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
lshiIove did I not forgive you?
Una go just dey hype this girl...shey Na so this lshIove sabi fυck reach ni??
Because I am not understanding undecided

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Ishilove: 7:39am On Apr 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Ishilove did I not forgive you?
Just the same way I forgave you

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Ishilove: 7:41am On Apr 08, 2017
ILoveToFuCcK:

Una go just dey hype this girl...shey Na so this lshIove sabi fυck reach ni??
Because I am not understanding undecided
This kind of comment is expected from you because I watched your brain climb over 3rd Mainland bridge railings and dive into the Lagoon. It even made Nairaland frontpage.

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by ikp120(m): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2017
Abeg bros wetin be her moniker make I bash sense into her empty hollow skull? grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Ishilove: 7:44am On Apr 08, 2017
WriteBoy, you dodged a bullet. What a terrible human being! She is probably the type who will wait patiently for years to wrong a perceived slight

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Diplomaticbeing(m): 7:55am On Apr 08, 2017
Let me digress from your main question. Actually, the unpronounced reason why the girl decided to discard you, albeit indirectly without you knowing - forget about the pronounced 9 months ish - was that the misfortune you encountered and relayed to her made it easy for her to know your financial worth. You fell below her expected class - financially. Thank your stars.

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 08, 2017
ILoveToFuCcK:
Una go just dey hype this girl...shey Na so this lshIove sabi fυck reach ni?? Because I am not understanding undecided
If I were the mode, I would've banned you from nairaland. Pls don't ask me why

5 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 08, 2017
ikp120:
Abeg bros wetin be her moniker make I bash sense into her empty hollow skull? grin grin grin grin

Chairman, haha -- e never reach like that. the thing wey go do her dey wait for her front. Bygones are bygones my bro.

Hmmm, Nigerians are quick to judge. Some people think it is because of money. That's actually kind of sad. Didn't even contemplate that angle. Ishilove the snake thinks that I cooked up a predicament. Well, sorry madam, I am not a thirsty and broke man. I always have money to make positive financial choices. A lot of things went on that I couldn't fit into that piece above.

Perhaps I should explain why I needed to get my work tools back: Can you imagine a freelancer being without his laptop, his workstation and main source of income? Never! That is the reason why I placed topmost priority to getting my work rig set up after the incident because I am a virtual worker.

Anyways, what do I care -- I've exactly zero bleeps to give. This dude has moved on.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Young03(m): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2017
I never meet that kind person n anytime i do
she go know say mine worse pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:
WriteBoy, you dodged a bullet. What a terrible human being! She is probably the type who will wait patiently for years to wrong a perceived slight

Not just a bullet: a speeding train, a poisoned arrow, a lifewire and other dangerous things that kill without warning.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Ishilove: 8:07am On Apr 08, 2017
WriteBoy:

Not just a bullet: a speeding train, a poisoned arrow, a lifewire and other dangerous things that kill without warning.
She will get worse with age

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by ILoveToFuCcK: 8:08am On Apr 08, 2017
Ighoga898:

If I were the mode, I would've banned you from nairaland. Pls don't ask me why
As you no be mod(and you can never be) calm down go find pυssy fυck...you just carry the matter for head like Used condom....

You no sabi spell mod seff undecided undecided

You sure say you sabi fυck sha??

18 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 08, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
Let me digress from your main question. Actually, the unpronounced reason why the girl decided to discard you, albeit indirectly without you knowing - forget about the pronounced 9 months ish - was that the misfortune you encountered and relayed to her made it easy for her to know your financial worth. You fell below her expected class - financially. Thank your stars.

Nah -- I don't think. I have a fairly well paying job which she knows about and she has even started working sef. It couldn't have been that. She just had a stony heart.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by ILoveToFuCcK: 8:20am On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:

This kind of comment is expected from you because I watched your brain climb over 3rd Mainland bridge railings and dive into the Lagoon. It even made Nairaland frontpage.

Yawns....
Looks like all these primary three insults
Is that all cheesy cheesy

izzou:

grin grin grin

My lungs

grin grin

Nairaland boys and asslicking sha...
Hin no fit give you pυssy fυck like this o undecided undecided

23 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by RoyalBlak007: 8:41am On Apr 08, 2017
♤its

♤strictly a contract
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2017
ILoveToFuCcK:

As you no be mod(and you can never be) calm down go find pυssy fυck...you just carry the matter for head like Used condom....

You sabi spell mod seff undecided undecided

u just made everything worse.
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by auntysimbiat(f): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2017
brb
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 08, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:
VERY INTELLIGENT

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by mennagina(m): 10:10am On Apr 08, 2017
yea, that's why she's my ex now
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by kolakunle11(m): 10:11am On Apr 08, 2017
am married to my first and only love

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by bro4u: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2017
ILoveToFuCcK:

You sabi spell mod seff undecided undecided

Guy you need Jesus, infact Jesus needs you

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by RealHaute: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2017
No. I have never dated the devil's daughter.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by jmembre(m): 10:11am On Apr 08, 2017
yeah and she almost killed me
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by rosrunor45: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2017
why should I be dating that kind of a person... No I haven't
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by kelvyn7: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2017
shocked
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 08, 2017
Ask my girlfriend and my exes, the higher my love for my partner the harder it is for me to forgive when things goes south.
I am presently working on myself because I noticed that I don't have a forgiving spirit. It is as a result of my childhood experiences so before you judge her. Try to know her story.
Nobody wishes to have a stony heart we are shaped by what life throws at us.

If only you had stayed a little longer she would have come around.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by BoneBlogger(m): 10:12am On Apr 08, 2017
no be today na. me sef no dey forgive
Re: Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? by izzou(m): 10:12am On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:

grin grin grin

My lungs

grin grin

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deeply In Love With My Student / Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' / Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.