Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,095 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:50 AM

Advice To Corps Members: "Do Not Go Home After Your Service Year." - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Advice To Corps Members: "Do Not Go Home After Your Service Year." (3047 Views)

Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim / NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members / NYSC Issues 6-point Warning To Corps Members In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Advice To Corps Members: "Do Not Go Home After Your Service Year." by Suurulere(m): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
chubbyswit:
its a well established fact that yorubas are the most tribalist group, and you just showed it in that your post even without being aware i presume. Its just inborn. But it will be nice if you modify your post thank you and God bless.

God bless you too.
Re: Advice To Corps Members: "Do Not Go Home After Your Service Year." by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Suurulere:

I don't need to be arrogant. I never said they were inferior. People read and absorb differently and what may sound offensive to you may be pleasant to the other. If I were to express myself to you physically, your reaction will be different. We are talking about millions of Easterners here. I only used my PPA as description. I have plenty of Easterners as friends. But some people just want to fight that they hide behind the social media to hide their cowardly behaviour.
None of the comments I read above depicts cowardice or suggests someone was tryna pick a fight with you. Something isn't just right about your post.
Re: Advice To Corps Members: "Do Not Go Home After Your Service Year." by Connect01: 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Cajetanspeaks:
There is a little sense in what you wrote but the part where you said easterners sees an average westerner as more educated and enlightened is a very big fallacy. We see westerners as mere ofe mmanu eaters especially in owerri my hometown.
I tire ooo! Igbos with their propensity to cheat non Igbos, can't condesend so low as to ardorn Yorubas with such a respect? Unless if u were mistakenly adjudging their trickery to be respect. Op nawa for u oooo! Some people like praising themselves shaa.

@Op, Well your write up is good only that u need to modify that part where u talked about Igbos worshipping westerners, else you are indirectly calling their (Igbos') attention to be on you people who are still serving in the east.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wanted: A Good Place In Abuja For Nysc Primary Assignment / NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Most Active Whatsapp Group Here For You / No More Slot For Deployment On The Process Of Making Payment On Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.