Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football (43178 Views)

Vivian Lam Foundation Visits The Internally Displaced Persons With Donations / Household Of Comedians To Face FIRS Team At 2019 Charity Football Match In Abuja / Big Church Foundation Visits UNIABUJA Senate, Offers Students Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by AlexReports(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
Big Church Foundation Foundation And Staff Visit Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football In Accra (Photos)

"To succeed you have to believe in something with such a passion that it becomes a reality.
I want to work for a company that contributes to and is part of the community. I want something not just to invest in. I want something to believe in."

Yesterday in Accra Ghana, The Osu children homes was  visited by The Big Church Foundation Chairman Dr Olakunle Churchill and the Ambassador For Mother/Children and Other staff members to make donations in cash/gifts for the children ahead of the Easter All Stars Charity Football Match to entertain the less privileged. 

The novelty match will take place Monday 17th April, 2017 at Lizzy Sports Centre Near A/C Mall East Legon -Accra. The event is said to parade the finest and talented stars from across the music and movie industry.

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/04/good-heart-olakunle-churchills.html?m=0

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by HungerBAD: 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
Interesting.

Good man. Good foundation for the needy.

Only mistake you made?was getting married to a woman from POINT AND KILL (Nollywood)

The Fair skin lady is the wife to be in the pictures?since i am not a fan of "YELLOW PEOPLE" i will give you a pass on this. She looks alright.

29 Likes

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by AlexReports(m): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
@alexreports

1 Like

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by AlexReports(m): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
@bigchurchhaven

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
He should not only visit the rich orphanage homes, he should visit that Netherlands lady with tattoos that saves witchcraft children and support her.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Came: 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
Husband snatcher dey show the children the phone way person husband buy for am.... As I see am ehhhh, she no send toto at all.

21 Likes

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by olafunny(m): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
lipsrsealed

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
Mr Churchill = RODMAN.

You just dey knack fine ladies around.

Lucky moorafucker!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by GloriaNinja(f): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
This Church Hill don turn celeb over night, I guess he used Tonto dike for fame and tonto was into him for his money.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Godprotectigbo5(f): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
thhanks to tonto for making this infidel yahoo yahoo popular

13 Likes

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by OMOTOWO(m): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
Her mission was to sleep with Toto decay and he already achieved that...I like a guy who always keep to his promise..Baba agbalagba

13 Likes

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Tazdroid(m): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lending a helping hand.... I like that
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Tazdroid(m): 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
Mr Churchill = RODMAN.

You just dey knack fine ladies around.

Lucky moorafucker!

6 Likes

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Lexusgs430: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
If he is truly a 419, I love his type of 419 pesin ..........

17 Likes

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Onos866: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
Good
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Divay22(f): 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
See space
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by olafunny(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
OMOTOWO:
A
For Agbalagba

1 Like

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Tazdroid(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Only mistake you made?was getting married to a woman from POINT AND KILL (Nollywood)

The Fair skin lady is the wife to be in the pictures?since i am not a fan of "YELLOW PEOPLE" i will give you a pass on this. She looks alright.

Your network must be 10G LIGHT SPEED

1 Like

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by atilla(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hhhhhm seems Rosaline Maurer and the guy R trying to show they have nothing to hide
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by EricBloodAxe: 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
Mature Guy keeping it real...he don't mind d distraction, he keeps doing his thing cool

10 Likes

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by joseph1832(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
Big church ma man! You know I can bet my last Naira that if at all you banged that meuer chic or whatever her name is, you banged her without using any rubber. grin

Church men! You the nigga!

3 Likes

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
smiley
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hmmmmm this yoruba demon no even send toto cheesy

1 Like

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
Tonto can goan die

3 Likes

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by joseph1832(m): 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Like if she opens her thighs and say "Bleep me hard" you won't dive inside her and rip her pussy_ apart from dusk till dawn grin

Yea you can deny. You're human after all. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by neocortex: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
This Church Hill don turn celeb over night, I guess he used Tonto dike for fame and tonto was into him for his money.
Every couple got married for a reason, you will also marry someone for a reason
so stop castigating Tonto and her husband over a normal human behaviour.

2 Likes

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by henrydadon(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
i just came here to remind you all that chruchchil is not a pastor and doesn't collect offering from anybody..

6 Likes

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by ipreach: 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
good
Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by princechurchill(m): 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
They keep firing us with unnecessary topics on nairaland but no way....

1 Like

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
This guy is a fool, to his cheer leaders, should a married man be going this path all by himself? Anyway it's Nigeria you can buy people's minds easily cause the bulk are stuppid

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchills Foundation Visits Osu Children Homes Ahead Of Easter Charity Football by GloriaNinja(f): 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
neocortex:

Every couple got married for a reason, you will also marry someone for a reason
so stop castigating Tonto and her husband over a normal human behaviour.
IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY STATEMENT, THEN LOCK-UP DUDE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ireti Doyle Gets Customized 2021 Calendar (Photo) / Michelle Makun 10th Birthday: Celebrities At AY's Daughter's Birthday / Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin 11 After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.