Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,529 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:17 PM

We supply Food Commodities in Bulk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We supply Food Commodities in Bulk (676 Views)

What Is The Cost Of Commodities In Your Area / Prices Of Major Commodities In Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We supply Food Commodities in Bulk by Greener112: 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
We presently need Bulk buyers in Lagos,who are interested in buying Food commodities like Rice and Palm oil,we need serious buyers,who are ready to buy in a large quantity and we shall sell to you at the cheapest price when compared with the price at which others are selling,due to our massive investment in the sector. Interested buyers should indicate his/her interest and you will be reached.
Re: We supply Food Commodities in Bulk by castro316: 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
I am in how much is a bag of rice 50kg
Re: We supply Food Commodities in Bulk by Greener112: 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
castro316:
I am in how much is a bag of rice 50kg
How many quantity do you need
Re: We supply Food Commodities in Bulk by Greener112: 7:47am On Apr 09, 2017
It cut across different brand
Re: We supply Food Commodities in Bulk by Greener112: 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
We can also deliver the food commodities to your location
Re: We supply Food Commodities in Bulk by fizzy4luv(m): 4:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
OP , lets talk .I'm interested in buying in bulk from you. i have sent you a pm
Re: We supply Food Commodities in Bulk by Greener112: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
The delivery can be made within 24hrs
Re: We supply Food Commodities in Bulk by kevwemanuel: 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
Greener112:
We presently need Bulk buyers in Lagos,who are interested in buying Food commodities like Rice and Palm oil,we need serious buyers,who are ready to buy in a large quantity and we shall sell to you at the cheapest price when compared with the price at which others are selling,due to our massive investment in the sector. Interested buyers should indicate his/her interest and you will be reached.
What's your price for 50kg bag of rice? I intend to start with purchase of 20bags.
Re: We supply Food Commodities in Bulk by Greener112: 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
e can deliver the food commodities to your location in Lagos.We need response from serious people who are interested and are ready to make full payment for the commodities that he/she purchased

(1) (Reply)

Who Does Fiverr Check Out. / Where Can I Buy Airtime Online? / Business Loan Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.