Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) (38861 Views)

Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos / Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
The female pastor of the Omega Fire Ministries in New York, Pastor Joy Increase -was recently seen with a cane while ministering at the pulpit. According to online reports, she decided to hold the cane during the intense prayer session in order to "whip the devil"...

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/female-nigerian-pastor-spotted-praying.html

3 Shares

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
Madness! anyone who is still obsessed with churches needs to be delivered seriously, Church these days and their doctrine is like 666 taking control of it, A real Christian believes Only in God and have faith, not on churches and pastors, I weep for those who worship pastors and eulogizing and sucking up to them as if they are God.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by danielicon(m): 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
okay oo. all of you that will always be so happy to bring out the negative part of the body of Christ, and will always doubt the miracles and other works of God. I don't know what to liken you to. I am a Christian, I was born in it and have been that all my life,that don't make me qualify to castigate the atheist or the Muslim and I also wish that the atheist and Muslim will understand that. most of you, fighting for Islam, is doing so because you were born into that. if you were born a Christian, you will definitely be one. STOP The HATE, SPREAD LOVE. no one can say for 100% sure the true religion but I know we are all created by one creator and he will not love to see us hate each other.
I am Daniel.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
She decided to hold the cane during the intense prayer session in order to "whip the devil"...

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
we go soon hear her own 3som story with the proprietor of the business centre cheesy lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by dainformant(m): 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
dat one dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by ephi123(f): 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nairaland seems to be obsessed with Christianity, pastors and churches. Not a surprise. Must be the steer given by oga at the top. Kontinu.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by ikombe: 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
Devil must hear am today. Any team holding my ticket must chop cain grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by noziz(m): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
Na to flog witches and wizards comot for members body na grin
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by olola4(m): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
flogging the work of the devil
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
Na d cane dy gv ha morale na

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by merdara: 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
them wan just finish this suleiman... shuooo grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by THUNDAR(m): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
Wonders of the WORLD
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Africa oooooh

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by ArcFresky(m): 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
:' grin grin

Imagine name? "Increase"

Why not Salvation?

Maybe she wan use the cane flog pastor suleiman....
There cant be smoke without fire... Maybe this Steph saga is over exaggerated... But am sure something is not right somewhere....

Abii why Steph no accuse Pastor Kumuyi or Pastor Adeboye?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by THUNDAR(m): 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Wonders of the WORLD
my be She's teaching How to flog devil!
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
What?
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by dragonking3: 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
If not for Otobo will this make front page? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Whipping the devil in America? Bullshit .....

Pastor, are you aware that otobo had released to the public some part of her statement of account indicating that your GO transferred part of your tithes to her ?

You rather target using that pankere on your pastor that is if he has not also tasted yours.....

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Another gimmick to feed the sheepish members

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by dolphinife: 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nothing is as comforting as attending my lowkey Anglican Church

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
But who she won beat for US? undecided there wey dem fit arrest u for small tinz like sneezing without using hanky on to say u fit spread disease grin

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by mennagina(m): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
Oya Bring the HOLY CANE >>> grin grin grin grin

Reminds me of my first and last time in one cele church, pastor flog one demon possessed guy faint.... TEAM EFE grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
Use the cane on fake pastors all over the world cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
Religion..........fooling seemingly intelligent people since 12BC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Madness! anyone who is still obsessed with churches needs to be delivered seriously, Church these days and their doctrine is like 666 taking control of it, A real Christian believes Only in God and have faith, not on churches and pastors, I weep for those who worship pastors and eulogizing and sucking up to them as if they are God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by GdexFolami(m): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nigeria whaz ds?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
3some partner of Apostle Sule. Why not flog your Oga for his extracurricular activities?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by Christafarian(m): 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
You go fear Koboko na.
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
brb
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
ikombe:
Devil must hear am today. Any team holding my ticket must chop cain grin
...and abel grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning / RCCG Bans Aso Ebi, Ungodly Wedding Engagement / Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.