Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Have You Seen Avatar?! - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You Seen Avatar?! (5901 Views)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / Avatar And Ben-10 Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen Avatar?! by spoilt(f): 12:39am On Feb 06, 2010
I saw it. It was almost 3 hours. Now I want to become an avatar! grin
Re: Have You Seen Avatar?! by funkybaby(f): 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2010
saw the movie some few days ago grin cheesy

really nice !
Re: Have You Seen Avatar?! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2010
[size=13pt]I was expecting a lot and I did get a lot in the movie. So much so that Vatican felt threatened and made a statement on nature worship and NeoPaganism as they have monopoly on any GOD about some themes in the movie cheesy . Graphics is best in class and actually I had motion sickness, personally I may not see more 3D movies because I cannot take it. Let your self roll with the movie and wander where the movie want to take you. . . . . Race is shown little bit but usually very abstract themes don't drive home a major point without some simple analogy and analogies are logically related in the sense not in totality, hence futility of people finding race question here. There are some scenes of hanging rocks and holographic screens which I think are for entertainment purpose vs enlightenment of young minds and are truly quite original though journey to the center of earth did introduce the concept. i recommend it. . . . wink[/size]
Re: Have You Seen Avatar?! by oge4real(f): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2010
Yea I ve seen, and i prefer 2012 to it. The creatures would have made more sense if they didnt have tail!
The ride on those animated whatever was nice sha. Still its not as cool as Titanic was when I first saw it.
Re: Have You Seen Avatar?! by obinna5000(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2010
"Avatar" is better than "2012". But its not better than "Titanic".
Re: Have You Seen Avatar?! by VD1: 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2010
I saw it. 3 hrs spent like 1! It was in 3D glasses! My 6y daughter and I say - Super!
Re: Have You Seen Avatar?! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Seen Avatar?! by lara85: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2010
No ya i just see the trails of that movie from here http://www.mtjunkie.org/ Also in this site we can see the best upcoming movieĀ  trailers,
Re: Have You Seen Avatar?! by paulkk(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2010
yes, fantastic movie
Re: Have You Seen Avatar?! by kobikwelu(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2010
love the movie

just makes you tink of the possibilities of such a technology
Re: Have You Seen Avatar?! by yaya9ja(f): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2010
the movie was good but the movie gave me a headache because i was watching it in 3D
grin

GOOD MOVIE, KUDOS TO JAMES CAMERON
Re: Have You Seen Avatar?! by squad1: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2010
@All, if u watch "The Making of the Avatar", u will love the movie more!!!
Re: Have You Seen Avatar?! by tpia6: 2:05am On Aug 05, 2015
Bbeee:
its over hyped jor angry

You don't like it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Need To Study filmmaking and production / Download Nimbe Nollywood Movie By Toyin Abraham And Odunlade Adekola / How To Download/stream Any Tv Series, Movies Or Football Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.